A Non Grata Announcement

Considering that just last war you messed up the coalition plan (which was pretty much the final straw with respect to SF), pretty recently.

And, uh, I guess not learning from the past and arrogance? I dunno. I don't plan this shit out, man, I'm a useless cog.

So NG feels wronged because Polar apparently messed up Equilibrium's war plan? Seems like something the opposite side should be angry about, and something NG should be glad about. Guess it's one of those cases where people get bored and decide to cook up something and play it off as a legit issue.

Arrogance? If anyone was arrogant here, it's the one that claimed they were going to roll Polar again. Please keep trying though. Responding to overt aggression is not arrogance but common sense.

By the way, Polar isn't in SF and never was.

Wrongs :

1. Existed

Yep, I think that about handles it.

Got it. Now how about doing something about it instead of crying about our offensive existence? Don't go and be a backroom coward, now. Man up.

Edited by Starfox101

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it. Now how about doing something about it instead of crying about our offensive existence? Don't go and be a backroom coward, now. Man up.

Sadly your 15k NS nation is too small. When I drop some NS come play :)

Well for what it's worth, the thread is about him in part, so I should think he has a right to be heard.

I also fail to see how he is a coward.  Making a bad decision isn't the same as cowardice.  

Calling in one of your largest allies to help you handle a couple of "rogues" on the other hand...interesting military decision.   :)

I couldn't agree with you more.  I think he'll get all the attention he deserves :)

phase1.jpg

Actually the thread was about Riddick and those aiding him.  I find it cowardice to sell down to play in the lower tiers.  If he felt slighted, he should try to hit where it hurts.  Instead he wants to focus on low/no wonder nations, most of whom have nothing to do with why he feels slighted.  In the end he could cause a few new nations to delete and we all know how over crowded this planet is right now.  Riddick was the douche that actually started this entire thing by going rogue on government because he didn't agree with them.  Nigras decided to be a child with the "Don't tell me who not to aid" attitude.  I'm just not impressed by those who hide under an alliances protection then turn on them when they have a temper tantrum.  So yeah... the cowards should have hit me.

Nigras is using standard rogue tactics.  Nothing special, but obviously very painful.  He'll obviously cost you a lot more than you cost him in the end, which is what he wants. 

If I were you, I'd aid the nations he hit so that they wouldn't feel the need to quit.  Valhalla had a similar situation a very long time ago, and we ended up aiding some nations in the lower portion of the middle tier until they could buy a MP.  Wasn't a perfect solution but it certainly made hovering around down there a whole lot more painful.

Have fun?

Honestly, the fact that Polaris still has such a high amount of nations is astounding.

Competence. It's funny you can't see it as your coalition liked to call itself that.

Lets not argue about the people; argue stats, numbers, and treads and they don't lie.

Competence. It's funny you can't see it as your coalition liked to call itself that.

Lets not argue about the people; argue stats, numbers, and treads and they don't lie.

Loyalty and competence are far different things. Disobeying coalition strategy is not competence.

And people said I was throwing blind support out. Edited by Neo Uruk