A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have fooled me. You generally bandwagon for every alliance on that side for some reason. It cracks me up when people defend a side over political reasons. Are they your allies? No? A little political independence could go a long way for you.

It's just a part of his campaign to get this side to like him. Never works for anyone, but it is amusing to see him try it with such vigor.

Again, should we back down from NG's comments? Polar didn't come in here picking fights. NG won't start a fight on their own either, so this is getting more attention then it should.

Just another backroom coward acting tough in public.

No, they came in here offering to harbor rogues, whether sarcastically or not I cannot tell. Keep trying that victim role though.

No, they came in here offering to harbor rogues, whether sarcastically or not I cannot tell. Keep trying that victim role though.

We did? That's news to me...

No, they became more than brothers in arms, they became a greater whole.

A greater whole? Whole of what? The AA's that make/made up NG were all horrible with an exception. Either way even if you are "a greater whole" you are still a worse whole then NpO.

Oh yes I just came out to defend NpO, sue me.

A greater whole? Whole of what? The AA's that make/made up NG were all horrible with an exception. Either way even if you are "a greater whole" you are still a worse whole then NpO.

Oh yes I just came out to defend NpO, sue me.

The AAs that make up NG organised your sphere's rolling 4 times. How does that make you feel?

The AAs that make up NG organised your sphere's rolling 4 times. How does that make you feel?

Doesnt make me feel much. Everyone rolls and get rolled. Every dog will have there day. And doesnt it get boring after awhile, seeing how you only do it "4 tuh lulz" now. But if you ever wanna try fifth time, im more then down to kick some Gratan ass or whoever you decide is just worthy enough to be fodder for you.

Can we stop talking about all this crap and bring the focus of this thread back to where it belongs - On me!

No one wants to focus on a coward more than a couple pages.  You will need to start another thread to keep attention.

Polaris has wronged some. It may not have been intentional, but it's happened. Whether you consider it war-worthy or not is irrelevant. You have done wrong, and I'm not gonna just sit here and make a pointless argument with NG over whether they have the right to feel slighted. Responding to their aggression with more aggression is not going to do favors. I'm not saying you should be MHA or Sparta, but there are ways to deal with things.

Oh lord, a political lesson from Neo Uruk. You're clearly the bastion of success.

Now, what are these wrongs? How old are they?

Haha, what?

Keep pretending you've been slighted when nothing has even happened.

Oh lord, a political lesson from Neo Uruk. You're clearly the bastion of success.

Considering that just last war you messed up the coalition plan (which was pretty much the final straw with respect to SF), pretty recently.

And, uh, I guess not learning from the past and arrogance? I dunno. I don't plan this shit out, man, I'm a useless cog. Edited by Neo Uruk

Haha, what?

Keep pretending you've been slighted when nothing has even happened.

Wrongs :

1. Existed

Yep, I think that about handles it.

Can we stop talking about all this crap and bring the focus of this thread back to where it belongs - On me!

Did someone say something?

No one wants to focus on a coward more than a couple pages.  You will need to start another thread to keep attention.

Well for what it's worth, the thread is about him in part, so I should think he has a right to be heard.

I also fail to see how he is a coward.  Making a bad decision isn't the same as cowardice.  

Calling in one of your largest allies to help you handle a couple of "rogues" on the other hand...interesting military decision.   :)

Well for what it's worth, the thread is about him in part, so I should think he has a right to be heard.

I also fail to see how he is a coward.  Making a bad decision isn't the same as cowardice.  

Calling in one of your largest allies to help you handle a couple of "rogues" on the other hand...interesting military decision.   :)

It's because Caustic and nettles are pussys

Are you sure that they called them in, or did NPO request to hit them? Those guys don't like missing a minor fight ya know!

Also, you're so cheeky or whatever. Good for you.

Polar: Rogue Protectors

Come on, you're smarter than this.

Do you got anything personal against NG or what? It's absurd that you posted this for multiple reasons. 1) this is not the place, 2) reeks of bias 3) people waiting for months on end for a decisions by mod team and this one gets announced like it's the second coming of jesus h.christ.

Such delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:

Actually the thread was about Riddick and those aiding him.  I find it cowardice to sell down to play in the lower tiers.  If he felt slighted, he should try to hit where it hurts.  Instead he wants to focus on low/no wonder nations, most of whom have nothing to do with why he feels slighted.  In the end he could cause a few new nations to delete and we all know how over crowded this planet is right now.  Riddick was the douche that actually started this entire thing by going rogue on government because he didn't agree with them.  Nigras decided to be a child with the "Don't tell me who not to aid" attitude.  I'm just not impressed by those who hide under an alliances protection then turn on them when they have a temper tantrum.  So yeah... the cowards should have hit me.