A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... What I got out of this announcement was "these two nations are reliable sellers, please fill their slots".

Amazing how the dumb people in CN would just leave two good sellers with unfilled slots, especially with the supposed "lack of sellers" these days.

Despite our draconian and (internally) highly publicized rules about (not) aiding anyone at war we still occasionally have the random member ignorantly breaking them... People can be horribly uninformed/fool, at times.
I can understand and be sympathetic with both NG and the other alliances that will have to clean this mess.

OOC: hopefully you're at least having some fun with them and you're not just having your time wasted.

Why are these 2 people bad? What did they do
That everyone is mad at them?

You just made a thread whining and bitching about GOONS attacking your member and then you say this. Welp.

Why make you think I have other motives? I am just curious what they did . I have no idea. Maybe you right maybe wrong I don't know. Everyone think I know these things. I do not know what this is so I ask. What in the hell does this have to do with Goonies? One nice I not talk about Goonies then you do. This is why I need royal advisor. I do not understand this at all.

Went rogue meaning he disobeyed the NG chief and rules and maybe attacked someone without permission? This is why Neo Uruk bring up Goonie issue. I understand this now. Attacks without permission of chief is not permitted. Rogue people must be punished. Zulu do not permit this either. Bad blood flow in rogues veins. Need to let blood out of rogues body. Good for alliance and good for rogue. Rogue may die but he will be cured. So it is written. So it shall be.

Didn't you just go to war defending people who aided rogues? 

This is dumb, and you should feel incredibly dumb. Even if the implication about NG's "side" of the war is true, implying they would burn for Umbrella is hilarious.