A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is dumb, and you should feel incredibly dumb. Even if the implication about NG's "side" of the war is true, implying they would burn for Umbrella is hilarious.

Point being that they did. Just pointing out the irony. 

Sounds good, preparing to flood targets with 'tech deals' ;)

Silliness aside, good luck dealing with your rogues NG; the persistent ones are damn annoying

We burned for TLR.

But not for your other allies on the other side of the war? Bull. NG had the choice to enter either side of the war, you chose to enter the coalition defending those accused of aiding rogues rather than the coalition of those allegedly using aforementioned action to start a war that was already resolved by "God and his servants." 

I'm not saying you made the right or wrong decision, but you made the decision you made. And this current action is hypocritical considering the action you chose.

If you want to pretend that you chose to burn for TLR because you like them more than your other allies or that peace mode wasn't enough of a buffer to keep them from taking too much damage since the odds weren't in their favor then you guys are idiots. Just because your 'friends' chose to defend an action doesn't mean you are required to (if you don't agree with it, and the OP of this topic suggests that you do not agree with aiding* rogues), especially considering your treaty with TLR is not chaining (I believe, and if it is you are stupid to have a chaining treaty with an alliance that can be forced into action against its will by virtue of being outvoted by its bloc-mates). 

* = Yes I am considering warslot filling to mean aiding because while it isn't financially gain it does aid (i.e. help) in his roguing. 

Dear lord. If youre going to try to call someone out, at least learn all the facts first. Its seems like everyone, but you, knows that NG was eventually pulled in because their allies TLR were attacked. Prior to that people were making it a point NOT to engage their other allies. So they didnt just decide, "oh hey we like TLR the best". I dont know if youre just ignoring the facts or if you really have no clue what youre talking about

As Non Grata deals with its current rogue issues, I'm coming to the OWF to politely ask that people stop sending aid to

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=185740

and

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=64823

Despite what they may promise, you won't be recieving any tech from them, and you'll be earning my ire very quickly. If this keeps happening, your alliance will be held responsible for the actions of its membership. Consider this fair warning.

-Caustic

-ncc

-Tito

Everyone knows the rules on rogue and aiding.Im suprise N.G. has tolerated it this long.If you get hit no crying you knew better.

His Royal majesty king of kings the most gracious me say does not the rhinoceros eat from the grass growing on the same plains that the zebra make poop on? The majestic lion although not as majestic as Ubuntu the. great stalks his prey but uses his tail to swat the fly? The fish in the stream not only go downstream but also stay in pools and swim upstream. The birds migrate from far off but return every year with the turn of seasons. One ant it not bother elephant. But 1 elephant poop make home for many small insects. As the eagles soar, fish swim and tiger runs, so it must be. Death It makes it's cycle.life elsewhere goes on. The mighty shall fall (except Ubuntu) and the meek shall inherit planet Bob. that which is the loser now shall latervbe win. the wheel itvis still in spin. And so it is with NG in dealing with the rogues. Can it be anything else? So it is written so it shall be.

Smurf, stop. It's not at all that simple and completely irrelevant to the point at hand.

Bumping this, as the 10 day cycle is starting to run dry. I'd message your respective alliances and make sure your tops fully understand the implications of sending aid this round. I was pretty merciful with the last round. I can promise that I won't be this time around. You've been warned.

We all know NG fails at dealing with rogues already, but seeing you guys come to OWF to cry about it is just painful to watch. If anything these types of announcements just make me want to send aid to nations I wouldn't otherwise know about, so I really doubt you guys making it known these guys are giving you a hard time is going to cause less people to send them aid.

We all know NG fails at dealing with rogues already, but seeing you guys come to OWF to cry about it is just painful to watch. If anything these types of announcements just make me want to send aid to nations I wouldn't otherwise know about, so I really doubt you guys making it known these guys are giving you a hard time is going to cause less people to send them aid.

Yes, common practice is only practiced by those who are incredibly weak.

Not to mention the part where you implied the most important swing alliance last war is apparently the one everyone wants to goad?

Edited by Neo Uruk

What? Where are you from? Do you live on the same Planet Bob as me?

What happened to the days where if you aided a nation at war then you either paid up double or got included a war target for awhile.

Aiding a rogue is never a good thing.

I believe that's why Caustic has issued this warning. We've been "understanding" about it happening already, now it's beyond understanding.

Tough to see two guys i know rolling out like this.

But they chose their path, and I cannot fault NG for doing what they should do.

Yeah, thats why i was surprised to see Caustic posting about Nigras being a target. But then as was subsequently clarified. They did talk and Nigras chose his path. Still sucks to see this come about though.

These rogues sure are flying an attractive flag. Good to see unkown smurf and ubuntu turning this thread into a borderline drug trip

You're welcome. I try to keep things interesting as hard as that is in this mundane world. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

His royal highness me Ubuntu the Great has studied this subject and after extensive considerations have come to the conclusion that I Ubuntu the Great and the fierce Zulu alliance concur with the decision of the NG government in their actions against the 2 rogues. Do not fear Non Grata you have my permission to carry on against the bad rogues. Fear not for I shall not declare war on you over this. Sleep soundly knowing the Zulu lion sleeps tonight.
All stand for the
The Zulu national Anthem
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E

His royal highness me Ubuntu the Great has studied this subject and after extensive considerations have come to the conclusion that I Ubuntu the Great and the fierce Zulu alliance concur with the decision of the NG government in their actions against the 2 rogues. Do not fear Non Grata you have my permission to carry on against the bad rogues. Fear not for I shall not declare war on you over this. Sleep soundly knowing the Zulu lion sleeps tonight.
All stand for the
The Zulu national Anthem
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E

I was getting worried. You've set the world at ease, Ubuntu, godspeed.

Edited by Letterkenny

Really? HAHAHAHAHAHA really?! Dude, you payed us (NG) reps after we drove you into the ground. :facepalm:

Edited by Sunny Side King