A Non Grata Announcement

Couping your President would mean you were being proactive and reacting to something. Being neutral means you should be "meh" to everything :P

I'm going to take the above as a joke and if not then my response is that's beyond the reaches of false. Even if a coup happened within the Alliance it's not un-neutral. Now if an outsider was to enter the land of the Zulu and try to coup it would be un-neutral. However, he would be cut off at the waist and speared several times before completion of the mission.

Jumping into bed with another Alliance is un-neutral. Interjecting into a conversation between other alliances is un-neutral but UMM OK as the Ex leader stated.

Good day kind sir.  I like the Stewie character that I've seen in the ficticious world of Black Magik that I've seen through the Voodoo queen.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've taken my words out of context. I wasn't referring to that single post from said NG member as a threat, I was taking multiple posts made by different NG members as threats. I wasn't only talking about the post I was quoting.

I think if you looked back on this thread, you'll see NpO didn't come here looking for an argument. From what I can see, the original NpO members weren't hostile in any way, except for a moment of tongue-in-cheek.

The majority of NG posts on this thread has been threats towards NpO. We have responded in the same way you would if it was YOUR alliance. Don't pretend you would act differently.

I never said that you were only referring to one single post. If you go read my initial response you will see that I clearly underlined "and other NG members". Your views would obviously be biased so I won't even comment on that.

That is not what your original statement said. You implied that Starfox invited Nigras to join once his wars expired (i.e. when he may or may not still be an NG target) when actually he invited Nigras to join once when this is resolved, which as you said, would be when peace has been negotiated and agreed on. Two different things and I fail to see how you can be offended or threatened by the latter. Unless, of course you are planning to declare on yourselves for offering to aid a rogue.

They are not two different things because Nigras will (for the time being) be in an active war, until this issue is resolved (which like I said would be when peace has been negotiated and agreen upon, or when his nation is deleted due to bill lock). I don't see how you got the idea that I'm offended or threatened though? Please explain this to me...

Double standards much?

Of course, there is no double standard because no government member of NpO has invited Nigras to join so that cannot be taken as official government policy, whereas plenty of government members of NG have used this thread as an opportunity to troll NpO. You cannot say that NG government does not speak for NG government.

I'm too dumb to get the quote to work correctly, but in the above quote you quoted a member of NG saying he will aid Nigras when he gets peace from the NG government, and you also called that a double standard (and this is somehow to also relate to me saying how the NpO government and members have double standards), please explain this as well, as I fail to see the relation.

Regarding the bold text, EXACTLY THIS. This is the double standard I'm talking about... An NpO member invited Nigras to join the alliance that he is in, this is not an official government policy, so why does the NpO government take the opinions of a NG member as the official government position of NG?

If an NpO member is going to post sarcastic/cheeky/untrue (etc.) posts here, obviously they will be open for trolling, not only by NG members, but also by a great number of people from other alliances. You're only pointing out NG to play the victim here, poor you, poor you. I don't think the NG government has ever tried to censor their members. NG members are free to air their own opinions on the OWF. It's up to the reader to decide what to do with those opinions.

PS: I keep underlining important words so that you don't get confused, but it seems as though you still jump off the wagon and continue with your agenda, whatever that may be. This is the final reply that I will give.

PSS: Because NpO members & government fail to diferentiate between a member's personal opinion and official policy, the above mentioned text is my own opinion and not the official position the NG government and it also doesn't mean that all NG members agree with my opinion, as it is mine and mine alone.

They are not two different things because Nigras will (for the time being) be in an active war, until this issue is resolved (which like I said would be when peace has been negotiated and agreen upon, or when his nation is deleted due to bill lock). I don't see how you got the idea that I'm offended or threatened though? Please explain this to me...

If Nigras drops out of range of all NG nations, he will not be in an active war. If Nigras manages to escape to peace mode, he will not be in an active war. In both of those cases, peace would not have been agreed on but Nigras will not be in an active war. Therefore, "when you are not in an active war" and "when the issue is resolved" are not the same thing. You may have not been offended or threatened by Starfox's offer but you showed that along with some other Non Grata members, you do not know the difference between what Starfox said and offering to harbour a rogue.

This will be the fourth time in the space of about 30 posts where this is being explained. But as tedious as it is, it is an important distinction given that your original post incorrectly implied that Starfox was inviting someone who had not agreed peace with your alliance to apply. 

I'm too dumb to get the quote to work correctly, but in the above quote you quoted a member of NG saying he will aid Nigras when he gets peace from the NG government, and you also called that a double standard (and this is somehow to also relate to me saying how the NpO government and members have double standards), please explain this as well, as I fail to see the relation.

Member of NpO invites Nigras to apply to NpO once he has agreed peace: "Offering to harbour rogues!"

Member of NG offers to send aid to Nigras once he has agreed peace: Nothing.

There is the double standard. Of course, it was quite a petty point to bring up but then this whole double standard argument is pointless anyway. You whine about how NpO members take a NG member's post as a reflection of official NG policy yet this thread got derailed when Non Grata members took a NpO member's post as a reflection of official NpO policy. You complain when NpO says that Starfox's post did not reflect NpO government policy yet your post asserts in huge text that your post doesn't represent NG government policy. You moaning about double standards on the part of NpO members is in itself, a double standard.

As for the "NG has no responsibility for the things that its members and government say in a public arena like the OWF" rant that takes up the rest of your post: I do not agree. Neither do the Non Grata members who have accused NpO of offering to harbour rogues on the basis of a post from an NpO member.

Edited by corazon

Nicci, you're so adorable. I realize you're new to this world so I'll let you in on a not-so-well-kept secret; sides A and B will argue endlessly but at the end of the year only one side will be rolled. Talk is cheap my friend. :)

Yeah, no kidding bro. We'll be waiting for you to back up that talk.

Also, admitting it will take you a year to pull off a war doesn't speak well for that badass attitude you guys attempt to put off. Though, neither does capitulating in a war...yet that changed nothing. Carry on while we all laugh.

Yeah, no kidding bro. We'll be waiting for you to back up that talk.

Also, admitting it will take you a year to pull off a war doesn't speak well for that badass attitude you guys attempt to put off. Though, neither does capitulating in a war...yet that changed nothing. Carry on while we all laugh.

Considering it takes 6 months to a year for any war to happen...

I never said that you were only referring to one single post. If you go read my initial response you will see that I clearly underlined "and other NG members". Your views would obviously be biased so I won't even comment on that.

Regarding the bold text, EXACTLY THIS. This is the double standard I'm talking about... An NpO member invited Nigras to join the alliance that he is in, this is not an official government policy, so why does the NpO government take the opinions of a NG member as the official government position of NG?

If an NpO member is going to post sarcastic/cheeky/untrue (etc.) posts here, obviously they will be open for trolling, not only by NG members, but also by a great number of people from other alliances. You're only pointing out NG to play the victim here, poor you, poor you. I don't think the NG government has ever tried to censor their members. NG members are free to air their own opinions on the OWF. It's up to the reader to decide what to do with those opinions.

PS: I keep underlining important words so that you don't get confused, but it seems as though you still jump off the wagon and continue with your agenda, whatever that may be. This is the final reply that I will give.

PSS: Because NpO members & government fail to diferentiate between a member's personal opinion and official policy, the above mentioned text is my own opinion and not the official position the NG government and it also doesn't mean that all NG members agree with my opinion, as it is mine and mine alone.

Why are you going back and forth with an NpO member? There is only one thing they understand in the NpO is a boot on their neck. The only good polar is a dead polar and this issue is best resolved the old fashion way, nuking them into a glowing parking lot. 

Let us not concern ourselves with these polars, they barely rate on the scale of civilised humanity, hardly worth the effort. It's been demonstrated by science time and time again that polars revert to immoral and bestial behaviors around proper members of society. It has also been demonstrated that the cranial capacity of the average polar member is far smaller than that of a member in good standing of civilised alliance.

I for one strongly believe these public places would be better off if we made these polars sit on the back of the bus and not up front with us law abiding tax payers. I mean who wants to sit next to those smelly, unkempt, criminally inclined polars?

The only thing they think about is rape of decent god fearing and proper women.

polars, put them on the back of the bus where they belong.