A Non Grata Announcement

I present to Cyber Nations, 519 Nigras the rogue.

... back from the grave.

Nigras hasn't sigged this yet. iDislike.

(EDIT: that's better, Nigras.) Edited by jerdge

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the mod team taking a ___ on our group again? I'm fucking shocked!

Maybe we can have donations too to make up for all this heartache.

Seriously everyone else is asking why the TOS doesn't apply to NG and you complain?

Should you suspect others of transferring nations report it here. Should you have a grievance with mod staff contact Admin or the Senior Staff listed here

Either way this isn't the appropriate place to discuss mod issues (Admin simply mentioning a nation's been restored doesn't change that). Kindly cut it out.

I present to Cyber Nations, 519 Nigras the rogue.

... back from the grave.

Do you got anything personal against NG or what? It's absurd that you posted this for multiple reasons. 1) this is not the place, 2) reeks of bias 3) people waiting for months on end for a decisions by mod team and this one gets announced like it's the second coming of jesus h.christ.

Do you got anything personal against NG or what? It's absurd that you posted this for multiple reasons. 1) this is not the place, 2) reeks of bias 3) people waiting for months on end for a decisions by mod team and this one gets announced like it's the second coming of jesus h.christ.

You're taking things way too personally, bud.

Where have you been? Admin has always been completely naive about where to post what, and we didn't even start talking of his "knowledge" of CN politics. It would be surprising if he actually had anything else than an extremely vague idea of what NG is.
Besides the mechanics he created, you probably shouldn't expect that he knows much of CN, in general.

Now my intention is certainly not to defend him though! Take this comment as you will.