A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy wow, this thread did a full 360, caught on fire and drove off a cliff.

Hopefully I can get it back on track, good luck NG with your rogue issues!

One could say Mr. Buscemi was needlessly posturing while Grub merely retorted. Did Grub need to make that comment? No but was he in the wrong? No. Cause and effect.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You're saying I'm wrong because the guy that made his alliance descend even farther into pariah status got insulted first?

Holy wow, this thread did a full 360, caught on fire and drove off a cliff.

Hopefully I can get it back on track, good luck NG with your rogue issues!

That's what happens when you let SLCB take control of an alliance... :awesome:

itt:  Polar paints an even larger target on it's back.  Well done chaps.

Coming soon to CN; TTE and NG unite against the 'Polar Menace'?

I doubt it, but if it happens, I will be most amused. Looks like NPO and DR are going to have an interesting time ahead of themselves if that emerges as the next global war in-waiting.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Two wrongs don't make a right. You're saying I'm wrong because the guy that made his alliance descend even farther into pariah status got insulted first?

Polaris is still here, Polaris is still better than you and yours will ever be and far from being insulted, I was simply indicating that the statement made was patently false.  The coalition formed to ''take down'' Polar is already well progressed.  Apparently now our mere existence offends them.  So in fact, the target is drawn, you can not draw it any bigger as our back is only sized for the original target, and the swagger friendly Stevie boy wants to let us know he is coming around the mountain for us.  Thanks for the scoop.

The thing with being tough when you have to project the power afforded you by your bigger friends who are going to be cashing the check you are writing often mystifies me.  Either you are tough in your own right or you are a coat tail rider, skirt hider or just a joke.  I will always back myself against an alliance formed from the wreckage of several other failed alliances, losers hanging onto each other for relevance less they all drift off into the meaningless oblivion. 

So thanks for the heads up.

Polaris is still here, Polaris is still better than you and yours will ever be and far from being insulted, I was simply indicating that the statement made was patently false.  The coalition formed to ''take down'' Polar is already well progressed.  Apparently now our mere existence offends them.  So in fact, the target is drawn, you can not draw it any bigger as our back is only sized for the original target, and the swagger friendly Stevie boy wants to let us know he is coming around the mountain for us.  Thanks for the scoop.

The thing with being tough when you have to project the power afforded you by your bigger friends who are going to be cashing the check you are writing often mystifies me.  Either you are tough in your own right or you are a coat tail rider, skirt hider or just a joke.  I will always back myself against an alliance formed from the wreckage of several other failed alliances, losers hanging onto each other for relevance less they all drift off into the meaningless oblivion. 

So thanks for the heads up.

When I was in PC we rolled you, and our brothers in iFOK and FOK were with us and we're gonna do it again, chump. Edited by Sunny Side King

It's your prerogative, I suppose, but I don't see going after Polar gaining the Gratasphere anything. If they wanted, NG could be in the running for the brass ring, Rolling Polar seems more like settling for a friendship bracelet. 

It's your prerogative, I suppose, but I don't see going after Polar gaining the Gratasphere anything. If they wanted, NG could be in the running for the brass ring, Rolling Polar seems more like settling for a friendship bracelet. 

I'm just going to point out that after TCK left you guys TPF became the absolutely worst allies anyone could imagine and that seeing you comment on anything beyond the scope of the daily weather is laughable, at best. 

I'd also like to take this time to point out that The Phoenix Federation is actually on their [i]fifth charter[/i]. I'm not even sure how you manage that. 

itt:  Polar paints an even larger target on it's back.  Well done chaps.

From what, exactly? Not that there is any grave concern or fear about it. Just curious. Your alliance isn't exactly built to take Polar down but go right ahead. I hope you guys perform better this time.

And here comes Grub Classic. Your alliance still isn't in position to be tough, guy.

Oh, so we should back down? Got it. Here comes Neo Uruk defending people he wishes liked him again.

Nothing about either statement was wrong. Public spats are good for the world.

When I was in PC we rolled you, and our brothers in iFOK and FOK were with us and we're gonna do it again, chump.

Well man up and do it 1 v 1. Don't be a backroom coward and build a coalition.

ITT: Tough talkers that will be kissing others asses to help them roll Polar in the coming times.

I wish some people just were brave enough to act alone rather than wield others power.

Oh, so we should back down? Got it. Here comes Neo Uruk defending people he wishes liked him again.

If you knew me, you would know that there is very little love between me and Non Grata at large. I hold no ill will towards them, but I'm not their biggest fan.

If you knew me, you would know that there is very little love between me and Non Grata at large. I hold no ill will towards them, but I'm not their biggest fan.

Then hop off. Stop defending people that you say you dont love or hate. Jeez.

As the 1v1 thing goes Polar could take grata. Build a coalition and yeah of course you could take polar

As the 1v1 thing goes Polar could take grata. Build a coalition and yeah of course you could take polar

Yeah, don't say that someone is in a bad position is in a bad position! It was less defending Non Grata and more that Polaris would get shit on by them.

I really want to see that.

Could have fooled me. You generally bandwagon for every alliance on that side for some reason. It cracks me up when people defend a side over political reasons. Are they your allies? No? A little political independence could go a long way for you.

It's just a part of his campaign to get this side to like him. Never works for anyone, but it is amusing to see him try it with such vigor.

Yeah, don't say that someone is in a bad position is in a bad position! It was less defending Non Grata and more that Polaris would get shit on by them.

I really want to see that.

Again, should we back down from NG's comments? Polar didn't come in here picking fights. NG won't start a fight on their own either, so this is getting more attention then it should.

Just another backroom coward acting tough in public.

Edited by Starfox101

Could have fooled me. You generally bandwagon for every alliance on that side for some reason. It cracks me up when people defend a side over political reasons. Are they your allies? No? A little political independence could go a long way for you.

I generally defend my friends or those that are not doing wrong. Hell, I even was in public supporting NPO not too long ago. Tell me five times that'll ever happen.

Again, should we back down from NG's comments? Polar didn't come in here picking fights. NG won't start a fight on their own either, so this is getting more attention then it should.

Just another backroom coward acting tough in public.

Eh, I could deal without the "haha we're rolling you" out here when it isn't at least very close to war time, but it seems dumber on your part for responding in kind to me.

I generally defend my friends or those that are not doing wrong. Hell, I even was in public supporting NPO not too long ago. Tell me five times that'll ever happen

Eh, I could deal without the "haha we're rolling you" out here when it isn't at least very close to war time, but it seems dumber on your part for responding in kind to me.

Oh, so you're just a defender of the people? Yet, NG is out here calling Polar out, over nothing, and you're defending them. You claim to be something, yet, in the same thread proved you aren't what you claim to be. Don't get it confused though, we don't want you on our side, so I guess I should count my blessings that you're a hypocrite.

I will always respond to backroom cowards. Usually, it will involve a 1 v 1 challenge. If you have the guts to come calling people out, back it up like a man. Win or lose, you will earn more respect that way, rather than shouting off insults and running to your allies for help. There is nothing wrong with responding to a call-out.

Edited by Starfox101

Oh, so you're just a defender of the people? Yet, NG is out here calling Polar out, over nothing, and you're defending them. You claim to be something, yet, in the same thread proved you aren't what you claim to be. Don't get it confused though, we don't want you on our side, so I guess I should count my blessings that you're a hypocrite.

I will always respond to backroom cowards. Usually, it will involve a 1 v 1 challenge. If you have the guts to come calling people out, back it up like a man. Win or lose, you will earn more respect that way, rather than shouting off insults and running to your allies for help. There is nothing wrong with responding to a call-out.

Polaris has wronged some. It may not have been intentional, but it's happened. Whether you consider it war-worthy or not is irrelevant. You have done wrong, and I'm not gonna just sit here and make a pointless argument with NG over whether they have the right to feel slighted. Responding to their aggression with more aggression is not going to do favors. I'm not saying you should be MHA or Sparta, but there are ways to deal with things.

When I was in PC we rolled you, and our brothers in iFOK and FOK were with us and we're gonna do it again, chump.

Best part is none of those alliances are around anymore, but we still are. Heckuva job Brownie.

Polaris has wronged some. It may not have been intentional, but it's happened. Whether you consider it war-worthy or not is irrelevant. You have done wrong, and I'm not gonna just sit here and make a pointless argument with NG over whether they have the right to feel slighted. Responding to their aggression with more aggression is not going to do favors. I'm not saying you should be MHA or Sparta, but there are ways to deal with things.

If I scratched my nose, undoubtedly some nitwits would feel wronged because it is in their nature. Accepting their assurances of direct causality prima facie for the sake of expediency is intellectually lazy.

Also hello and rogues are bad, etc.

If I scratched my nose, undoubtedly some nitwits would feel wronged because it is in their nature. Accepting their assurances of direct causality prima facie for the sake of expediency is intellectually lazy.

You have treaties, therefore someone will be aiming at you. Hell, if you go full neutral people will still aim at you for your past. By joining the treaty web and working your way to prominence, you're pretty much guaranteed to have at the very least a micro or two gunning for you or despising you at best. It's just how it works.

Also, hey, you're back here.