Justice is Snow Blind

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish to declare my vehement opposition to any treaty or similar legal document posted with centered text as being the veritable spawn of Abaddon.

Once I calm down I may share in the congratulations and suchwise jollities to my long-lost associates on both sides. :mad:

You've found a solid protector, CoJ: good to see.

CoJ has never had a protector; we've had several co-conspirators, though, but except CA even those haven't been allies (well, they're your allies, but not mine) since 2012.  Now, protection, if CoJ wanted that, I'd sign a treaty with MK and a treaty with NPO.  Nosir, don't you worry about us, Pingu, life out here on the Euroslavian steppe makes a man tough.

Edited by Schattenmann

I think the old man just lost his rocker lol

That happened a few years ago.

Good to see the opposition excited about this, as if it makes destroying these two alliances easier. Pretty sure you just got done surrendering, but by all means continue to act as if you are the strongest people of all time.

Always glad to be allied to Schatt.

That happened a few years ago.

Good to see the opposition excited about this, as if it makes destroying these two alliances easier. Pretty sure you just got done surrendering, but by all means continue to act as if you are the strongest people of all time.

Always glad to be allied to Schatt.

Someone just does not get  it. By all means , though, carry on.