Justice is Snow Blind

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great example of the New Polar Order's foreign affairs strategy. Keep treatying your friends, it saved you so well in Grudge War.

NSO strategy is much better, you guys treaty more competent alliances and wait to them do all the job for you. 

NSO was like NEW: loyal but problematic, after that they become problematic and ungrateful. 

Having been with NSO for a while I a can agree on the "loyal but problematic" bit (though I prefer the term "entertaining" to problematic), but I'd replace "ungrateful" with "castrated."  

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... perfect freaking grouping.

Wait, weren't you Athens at some point? 

I swear I'm starting to think I'm the only one who hasn't gone senile with CN age. Our new slogan should be "CoJ: Remember when you hailed us?" 

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Wait, weren't you Athens at some point? 

I swear I'm starting to think I'm the only one who hasn't gone senile with CN age. Our new slogan should be "CoJ: Remember when you hailed us?" 

I can well remember when there was reason to hail you lot. Remember being the key word there, as any reason is long in the past.

I'm really disappointed with the quality of hate we're getting in here. At least when CoJ hates on you, you get some kind of behavior-based reason (e.g., your FP is an incoherent farce). This "hahaha" and "you're dumb" and "this [treaty] is almost bad as RIA" stuff is really weak - gradeschool level at times. Please try harder.

I'm really disappointed with the quality of hate we're getting in here. At least when CoJ hates on you, you get some kind of behavior-based reason (e.g., your FP is an incoherent farce). This "hahaha" and "you're dumb" and "this [treaty] is almost bad as RIA" stuff is really weak - gradeschool level at times. Please try harder.

Why should they? You're the opposite of L'Oréal, you're not worth it!

It's par for the course around here.

Why should they? You're the opposite of L'Oréal, you're not worth it!

Why even bother posting then? I think most of these people have registered their dislike for us already, so it's not communicating anything new. Our feelings aren't about to get hurt by vague animosity. No one in here has made any actual criticism to respond to or even reflect on. You're not about to sway our fans or even people on the fence without a real argument either. It's just really useless - at least on our end. Personally I think it makes our detractors look worse to anyone who's bringing a shred of critical thought into the situation.

But if our very existence threatens your worldview. If you can't stand the thought of a small alliance that speaks it's mind. If our unwavering principles makes you realize that you've been wrong all along, and you don't have to compromise to your core just to survive. If you're blinded by pluralistic ignorance, and comforted by the thought that others don't like us (without admitting it's for the same reasons). Then by all means, rally together and keep it going. It's the only way to keep it up with a straight face.

Edited by Prodigal Moon