Peace: The sequel

If you think an outright and complete victory is the only thing we'll settle for, you're wrong. You will still be far, far more hurt both politically and economically post-war.

Makes sense.

How are you going to do that from peace mode?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am not so thrilled with this but I guess we have to respect our ally's request to leave. I'm sure they were looking out for our best interest. o/ Now I can get some sleep.

Curious. Which ally called for them to leave? 

I guess that is what we find out in Peace III: From Hippy to happy.

Well fought, MW. Congratulation on peace to everyone.

o/ to DB4D, NEW, Invicta and NPO

Yet another great performance by a green alliance.  I'm tempted to get UJA up and running again after this war.

Brb, reviving GGA.

If you think an outright and complete victory is the only thing we'll settle for, you're wrong. You will still be far, far more hurt both politically and economically post-war.

Makes sense.

lol well at least the delusion of winning has passed.  Phase two is always we will do more damage.  Phase 3 will be but it to so many of you to take us down.  Congrats to the Wombats on peace.   

Strategy!   <_<

Strategy is the overall plan whether in peace or war, tactics deals with the use and deployment of troops in combat.

So its strategy if they stay in peacemode till the end of the conflict and tactics if they see combat. Technically you're right for the most part but they imply till blue in the face the latter.

It seems like the end of the first quarter with eQ in a 2 point lead. Gotta say, I've been rooting for Co, but victory is starting to look out of reach for them.

Looking at the numbers arrayed against us, what we have accomplished thus far is indeed a victory in itself. 

This is still winnable by my side too. 

Looking at the numbers arrayed against us, what we have accomplished thus far is indeed a victory in itself. 

This is still winnable by my side too. 

if by winnable you mean doing what you said was cowardly when SF did it, sure.