Peace: The sequel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the OWF. The way everyone is spinning, you'd think that Cyber Nations has been occupied by a horde of Dervishes wielding black pots and kettles..

Don't point it out, it ruins the miracle

No, that's spin to make you feel better and keep up a brave face.

But thanks for checking in!

No spin here, just fact.  you came at us with several goals.  We have sense seen those goals change as our performance has rendered several of them out of your current reach.  That we accomplished this with the sides being as they are is a testimant to us, a difficult thing to achieve all things considered.  That we winning even one tier speaks volumns, in what should have been a one sided rolling.

This might all by hype anyway, Mortal Wombat has until update to contact me or our Gov in regards to the continued attacks on DB4D or we will consider this agreement null and void.

Reps will discussed once this matter is closed!

This might all by hype anyway, Mortal Wombat has until update to contact me or our Gov in regards to the continued attacks on DB4D or we will consider this agreement null and void.

That is a very poor way to deliver a message. I strongly feel that this should have been talked out with MW in private.

Couldn't find the query button eh? Poor show.

Thom and I have been in discussions over this issue ever since the first attack happened after the peace was agreed upon. I even came to them when I found out about attacks they were not aware of yet.

MW stands behind it's word.  I am sorry I could not be on IRC 24/7 but we just discussed this last night. I don't see the need to bring it here when you know we are working with you 100% to end these attacks.  I have even gone so far as to offer reps to make up for the attacks before you requested them.

Thom and I have been in discussions over this issue ever since the first attack happened after the peace was agreed upon. I even came to them when I found out about attacks they were not aware of yet.

MW stands behind it's word.  I am sorry I could not be on IRC 24/7 but we just discussed this last night. I don't see the need to bring it here when you know we are working with you 100% to end these attacks.  I have even gone so far as to offer reps to make up for the attacks before you requested them.

with this being said both DB4D & MW will consider any attacks by nations under the MW or MD AA to be a rogue and will be treated as such.

I would also  thank the Empress for her patients in dealing with a crotchety old man.  

with this being said both DB4D & MW will consider any attacks by nations under the MW or MD AA to be a rogue and will be treated as such.

I would also  thank the Empress for her patients in dealing with a crotchety old man.  

MW agrees to this 100%.   We love our loyal members but anyone who directly disobeys orders and puts everyone else in the alliance at risk over their own stupid agenda can burn.

Surely you meant [i]patience[/i], since I doubt MW is a looney bin.

Edited by Caliph

No spin here, just fact.  you came at us with several goals.  We have sense seen those goals change as our performance has rendered several of them out of your current reach.  That we accomplished this with the sides being as they are is a testimant to us, a difficult thing to achieve all things considered.  That we winning even one tier speaks volumns, in what should have been a one sided rolling.

You start with the premise that you should get totally steamrolled and anything less than getting steamrolled means you win.  That's spin.

Looking at the active wars for both MW and WD and DB4D there are only a few nations still at war. Looking at their charts shows that out of the active wars only 3 nations have received damage since the unauthorized attacks yesterday which you and Empress Kiley discussed and sorted out. 

The 3 nations that have taken damage since yesterday are Ltliebs who is one of ours still being attacked by one of yours even though he has been inactive for three days, LordMinerboy who is a new member to Mortal Wombat and who is being attacked by a nation who had no AA at the time and now has TIO as his AA, and El Guapo who is one of yours, he is being attacked by a member of the International and not Ninja529 who has been inactive for five days now. Perhaps I have made a mistake and missed a nation although I'm pretty sure I haven't and your threat to redeclare on us was needless as we haven't done anything wrong.

But yay peas, give peas a chance, yay peas. 

Edited by howlin mad

Looking at the active wars for both MW and WD and DB4D there are only a few nations still at war. Looking at their charts shows that out of the active wars only 3 nations have received damage since the unauthorized attacks yesterday which you and Empress Kiley discussed and sorted out. 

The 3 nations that have taken damage since yesterday are Ltliebs who is one of ours still being attacked by one of yours even though he has been inactive for three days, LordMinerboy who is a new member to Mortal Wombat and who is being attacked by a nation who had no AA at the time and now has TIO as his AA, and El Guapo who is one of yours, he is being attacked by a member of the International and not Ninja529 who has been inactive for five days now. Perhaps I have made a mistake and missed a nation although I'm pretty sure I haven't and your threat to redeclare on us was needless as we haven't done anything wrong.

While I cannot speak with authority, the dude on TIO is most likely a ghost as he has not applied to TIO.

But including those details would get in the way of their chest thumping, and we wouldn't want that!