Peace: The sequel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about the same ODN? Statistics don't seem to agree with you.

There are alliances on your own side that seems to agree with me, I'm sure you know about who I'm talking about, but if you don't: shame on you.

If you think an outright and complete victory is the only thing we'll settle for, you're wrong. You will still be far, far more hurt both politically and economically post-war.

thing is, we'll be able to win a round 2, do you think your mid tier can do the same?

There are alliances on your own side that seems to agree with me, I'm sure you know about who I'm talking about, but if you don't: shame on you.

Its pretty obvious that you are misinterpreting what those alliances seem to think vs. what you seem to think. 

4. Transgressions of term 2 will be dealt with on a case by case basis, conforming to traditional CN norms. 

Does anyone else think that this is a dangerous term? I can think of lots of horrible actions that have plenty of precedence in terms of CN normalcy. Not that I expect the Equilibrium alliances listed in this agreement of trickery. I just don't like such vague language on a document of such importance.

4. Transgressions of term 2 will be dealt with on a case by case basis, conforming to traditional CN norms. 

Does anyone else think that this is a dangerous term? I can think of lots of horrible actions that have plenty of precedence in terms of CN normalcy. Not that I expect the Equilibrium alliances listed in this agreement of trickery. I just don't like such vague language on a document of such importance.

We will take no actions against anyone that has not already been used by one of more of the alliances on the opposing side of this conflict. Seeing how that is the side they chose we felt it best to use terms that have already been used in the past.

Edited by Thom98

If you think an outright and complete victory is the only thing we'll settle for, you're wrong. You will still be far, far more hurt both politically and economically post-war.

Makes sense.

The backpedal is strong with this one...