Imperial Decree - DoW

If you are so mad about not being included in the peace talks that your allies initated then perhaps you should turn your bumbling attention onto them.

On a side note, you can't beat this arragonce out of us. It doesn't matter how much national strength or technology one has in their pocession to know that we were born better than you. You know this which is why you sprout such nonsense and act like a child frothing at the mouth everytime you mention our name. By all means continue to throw your little fits, stomp your feet and cuss like a child who just discovered foul language.

So now TOP thinks they were 'born' into a [ooc]role playing game[/ooc] better then other folks.......and you call ME delusional? LMAO oh the total hypocrisy vomiting out of your pie hole is as pathetic as it is humorous, as you are seemingly sure all of TOP were 'born' with superior genetics, sounds to me like TOP is/has developed the kind of outlook a certain IRL dictator from Germany's past. Whats next for you all? Interbreeding to keep the bloodlines pure?

L

O

L

Man I havent seen such full on kool aid drinking BS in many a year, but im glad to know TOP internally thinks such things you spew relevant for w/e reason......hmmm have you been screened for syphilis lately as the last person thinking they were born better then everyone else sadly went insane from such a disease and it would be a shame for you to keep suffering from what is now a curable condition. ;)

Edited by chefjoe

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now TOP thinks they were 'born' into a [ooc]role playing game[/ooc] better then other folks.......and you call ME delusional? LMAO oh the total hypocrisy vomiting out of your pie hole is as pathetic as it is humorous, as you are seemingly sure all of TOP were 'born' with superior genetics, sounds to me like TOP is/has developed the kind of outlook a certain IRL dictator from Germany's past. Whats next for you all? Interbreeding to keep the bloodlines pure?

L
O
L

Man I havent seen such full on kool aid drinking BS in many a year, but im glad to know TOP internally thinks such things you spew relevant for w/e reason......hmmm have you been screened for syphilis lately as the last person thinking they were born better then everyone else sadly went insane from such a disease and it would be a shame for you to keep suffering from what is now a curable condition. ;)

So, what you're saying is that TOP is full of Nazi's and you're gonna try to be like Slayer and treat them like NoV?
Give it a rest.

L

O

L

Ohai Godwin.

L

O

L

You're mental; been drinking?

That's not begging for our lives.  If I remember correctly, we were given terms and they were rejected,  As far as I know, the only alliance on EQ's side that didn't want peace was GLOF.  I don't know why.  Those that have declared on me keep suffering double the losses that I do.  I even offered Monkeybum to train his guys in warfare after this was done.

I'm sure someone so brilliant at warfare as yourself understands the concept of Infra losses against a nation that has none.  Not that it's been pointed out several times already in this thread or anything.

I love it how everyone's a big man once they get beaten down to a level where they get to fight people less experienced and/or less prepared in terms of wonders/tech.

E: quoting on this thing is shit.

Edited by Mayzie

I'm sure someone so brilliant at warfare as yourself understands the concept of Infra losses against a nation that has none.  Not that it's been pointed out several times already in this thread or anything.

I love it how everyone's a big man once they get beaten down to a level where they get to fight people less experienced and/or less prepared in terms of wonders/tech.

E: quoting on this thing is shit.

Notice how he's been winning most of his early wars too, you know before he was in the lower/mid tiers.

Notice how he's been winning most of his early wars too, you know before he was in the lower/mid tiers.

Notice how you can nuke all three people who are hitting you & can only be nuked once, so you're going to do more damage?  Yeah, like I said before, these "we're so much better than you" posts are a load of nonsense & anyone with half a brain can see that no matter how many times you continue to try and pedal it.

Edited by Mayzie

So now TOP thinks they were 'born' into a [ooc]role playing game[/ooc] better then other folks.......and you call ME delusional?

IC: I'm curious, how did you enter into this world if not by birth?

OOC: Dude, I'm roleplaying a character (in IC area). You've played this game for a long time, how do you not know the difference between IC and OOC posting?

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

A Mason does not know pain, a Mason does not know regret, a Mason does not know mercy, a Mason does not seek mercy. A Mason knows only the stagger.

OOC: Dude, I'm roleplaying a character (in IC area). You've played this game for a long time, how do you not know the difference between IC and OOC posting?

Really, I thought you were just trying to fuck with him (I think it worked).

L

O

L

You're delirious. Your leadership ought to bring you back into your cage.

L

O

L

Xdgc3.gif

Love you too

L

O

L

Thanks for the laugh.

If you are so mad about not being included in the peace talks that your allies initated then perhaps you should turn your bumbling attention onto them.

On a side note, you can't beat this arragonce out of us. It doesn't matter how much national strength or technology one has in their pocession to know that we were born better than you. You know this which is why you sprout such nonsense and act like a child frothing at the mouth everytime you mention our name. By all means continue to throw your little fits, stomp your feet and cuss like a child who just discovered foul language.

I know how to write "posession".

I also know when a videogame company has grow stale selling the same game again and again, and stop throwing away my time and money.

Try better.

L

O

L

Heil Feanor

Heil Lum

Heil Pure Paradoxian Skull Shape

I also know when a videogame company has grow stale selling the same game again and again, and stop throwing away my time and money.

Try better.

Feanor's spelling shortcomings are only matched by his verbosity.

Also, of all the slander, the CJ verbal diarrhea, and whatever the heck that oranges guy is smoking, this is by far the most insulting thing in this thread. May Johan smite your heathen corpse upon the ashes of all those that slander His glorious name.

Johan's will be done.

Edit: Also I just realized you misspelled "possession" as well, idiot. Congrats.

Edited by Saladjoe

Try better.

Still dumb enough to join CSN though. And dumb enough to not be able to spell "possession." Also too dumb to use/know a past participle.

And that ends us for today at STFU and Know Your Place!

Edited by Believland