Imperial Decree - DoW

Er, I said tech not nation strength

FYI I was also otherwise engaged with TOP & TOOTR. You just aren't as great as you thought.

Anyway, ya'll are getting yours.

Any chance you could forward your military guides? They seem to be working. :mellow:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must be a bad thing if the enemy is complaining.....

Don't forget the crying, we are creating a river with all our tears. In between our sad sessions we'll be deceiving you into surrendering to us. The meeting is scheduled for noon, don't be late or will convince you to decommission you wonders. Edited by Feanor Noldorin

Don't forget the crying, we are creating a river with all our tears. In between our sad sessions we'll be deceiving you into surrendering to us. The meeting is scheduled for noon, don't be late or will convince you to decommission you wonders.

I can confirm that I had all sorts of wool pulled in front of my eyes by these dudes, I'd watch 'em carefully.

I find "clique" to be a tacky choice, "recognition" to be a tad neutral, and "common curiosity" to be likely a misspelling of "courtesy".

But no, the actual question is: did you simply overlook what you were looking for in order to make this post or must I have had to engage in the bickering for my voice to count?

I hope it's not the latter; as you all know how terribly lazy I am :PIndeed, we did. Poor form and if anything, indeed...

Well, once more with feeling, shall we?

I'm certianly not calling you Competence, but The Clique works for me as a coalition, so I think I'll stick with that.

I'll give you that I did seem to have glossed over it albeit not in an attempted to make my comment, it was just an observation. It is not hard to miss your remark, giving that it is in the middle of a flame war :P.

I seemed to be a bit lazy myself.

I'm certianly not calling you Competence, but The Clique works for me as a coalition, so I think I'll stick with that.

I'll give you that I did seem to have glossed over it albeit not in an attempted to make my comment, it was just an observation. It is not hard to miss your remark, giving that it is in the middle of a flame war :P.

I seemed to be a bit lazy myself.

Oh, please don't call me Competence. Though, I certainly wouldn't turn down Lazy, so I get where you're coming form. But "Pacifica's Clique" just sounds terrible. I'm afraid I don't have a better suggestion, but I urge you to think of something else to call us. Though, you'd have to ask Pacifica for an opinion on that.

And "in the middle of a flame war"? Fair enough, fair enough. Let it burn.

Then do tell us where we are wrong.

Assuming we're not the mind controllers your side paints us to be, this happened.

1)Some of your coalition partners approached us to see if peace was reachable.

2)That night, some of your coalition partners delivered to us an offer that was supposed to represent your entire front.

3)We rejected that offer.

4)The next day, more talking occured on both sides, in queries.

5)A real round of talks was thought necessary as we had tailored a peace offer of our own.

6)We told your coalition allies to contact everybody on your side.

7)We were told to proceed with "2 or 3 alliances missing".

8)We made our offer.

9)Your side got together, took about 15 minutes to think/discuss it.

10)Offer was rejected.

11)A joke counter-offer was made. Threats were also thrown by Ted from TORN.

12)Ted sought Brehon, explained to him that talks had occured and that you guys needed help in the lower to middle tier (see logs).

13)Brehon then gave us a courtesy notice about how they were about to DoW on us and why. In the why, he outlined specifically that he didn't tolerate not seeing either AI or NPO at the peace table and wanted to make sure that didn't happen again. It's explicit.

14)This DoW occured.

Is that timetable wrong? If so, where is it and why?

NPO entered because we asked them to relieve pressure for staggers.  That has been made very clear by NPO and us, with logs to back it up.  The two Brehon quotes you all like quoting so much [i]do not support your claim that NPO attacked for any reason related to peace negotiations[/i]. 

You all love falsely reading between the two lines Brehon made [i]while completely ignoring the logs explicitly stating they came in to relieve stagger pressure[/i]. 

Oh, please don't call me Competence. Though, I certainly wouldn't turn down Lazy, so I get where you're coming form. But "Pacifica's Clique" just sounds terrible. I'm afraid I don't have a better suggestion, but I urge you to think of something else to call us. Though, you'd have to ask Pacifica for an opinion on that.

Oh, I wasn't calling you "Pacifica's Clique" I'm calling your coalition: MK, Umb, CnG and co "The Clique" comes from a pretty neat propaganda piece made by a MK artist.

Ain't nobody (expects,) better than my clique. clique. clique. clique. (this continues for a while because apparently it's a good hook.)

Can i be part of gato's clique?

Edited by IYIyTh

Oh, I wasn't calling you "Pacifica's Clique" I'm calling your coalition: MK, Umb, CnG and co "The Clique" comes from a pretty neat propaganda piece made by a MK artist.

Ohhh... :facepalm: that explains why I was so confused. Yeah, don't do that either.

Ain't nobody (expects,) better than my clique. clique. clique. clique. (this continues for a while because apparently it's a good hook.)

Can i be part of gato's clique?

I suppose we'll consider it if you can think of a better name. :P

Should we call you "Maybe?"

NPO entered because we asked them to relieve pressure for staggers.  That has been made very clear by NPO and us, with logs to back it up.  The two Brehon quotes you all like quoting so much do not support your claim that NPO attacked for any reason related to peace negotiations

You all love falsely reading between the two lines Brehon made while completely ignoring the logs explicitly stating they came in to relieve stagger pressure

At this point I'm just intrigued to see how long you are going to continue to flagrantly disregard the clear statements from the emperor of the NPO, Brehon, that precisely state they attacked to make sure future peace talks would include an Ai representative.

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> Giving you a heads up on two things:
[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> We are putting an official DoW up against TOP today.
[16:01] <&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations

"Wanting to make sure there was someone there to represent Ai considering you DoW'd on them... OMG how dare I. I wanted to make sure Coalition leadership was there... OMG how dare I."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115711-imperial-decree-dow/page-6#entry3104951

The major logical flaw in TOP's argument that we allegedly can't trust our own front - and a flaw they have repeatedly skipped over addressing - is that there isn't really anything for us to fear that would create mistrust.

What would the front theoretically negotiate that we are *so* afraid of, we *have* to be there to stop it? Make a hasty peace that leaves TOP free to hit others? They already rejected that. They rejected the most lenient peace your side can possibly offer short of actually surrendering. Are you suggesting they are somehow going to backtrack on that from one day to the next?

Our presence on this front - both on the battlefield and in the negotiating rooms - is all about increasing the pressure on TOP. That is because TOP is that one (understandably) pushing for a different peace than what our front wants. Pressuring our own coalition makes no bloody sense because there's nothing to apply pressure over.

So...almost 2 days & 19 pages later....NPO is still at war with TOP, and anyone just tuning in can get the gist of the last 19 pages in the first 2 or 3...as this topic is more a like a record skipping and no one willing to just skip to the next song.  The same arguments have been brought up literally every page, mixed in with a few individual disses and people stroking their fighting ability ego.

NPO declared on TOP, they're at war now, move on

So...almost 2 days & 19 pages later....NPO is still at war with TOP, and anyone just tuning in can get the gist of the last 19 pages in the first 2 or 3...as this topic is more a like a record skipping and no one willing to just skip to the next song.  The same arguments have been brought up literally every page, mixed in with a few individual disses and people stroking their fighting ability ego.

NPO declared on TOP, they're at war now, move on

Throwing missiles and commanding soldiers to their death take roughly ten minutes of my daily schedule. I need something else.

@Otter: I take it that you do not dispute the other 13 points?

I'm happy to see that we have finally agreed on the timetable of events.

Throwing missiles and commanding soldiers to their death take roughly ten minutes of my daily schedule. I need something else.

@Otter: I take it that you do not dispute the other 13 points?

I'm happy to see that we have finally agreed on the timetable of events.

I'm not even getting that at the moment :(

While there's been 19 pages of various arguments, I missed partaking in all of them. So if you'll allow me a moment to cut through the bull and summarize this announcement for what it truly is; which is a Declaration of Distrust in the coalition of alliances arrayed against us. Ole' daddy needs a seat at negotiations in order to insure that future peace negotiations go according to current coalition plans as they don't trust the current composition of leadership in handling negotiations with us.

That means, they cannot accept anything short of our unconditional surrender; as anything less would be a fatal blow to their coalitions fleeting morale standing. I mean sure they've claimed that they've entered to provide some relief in the lower and middle tiers; but anyone worth his salt knows that's only the actionable reason for involvement to justify this movement to the naive members of this world and ultimately, that relief they provide is not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Now do we in TOP fault NPO for believing this way? To a degree we understand that TORN cannot be relied upon to act in an intelligent manner when conducting negotiations...but I do question why NPO lacks faith in DT or GLOF to handle their own affairs...but I digress. Just don't expect us to sit quietly at the apparent masking job being undertaken in this thread though, so we'll call it out... if only because it's a welcomed distraction from the task of fighting, plus it's been fun to watch NPO backtrack at the realization that it's slapped members of it's own greater coalition in the face. Perhaps out of arrogance or naivety they didn't see it blowing up in this manner, but given the track record of those Pacificans I'll air it to be the former rather then latter.

So yeah, all of these posts espousing the apparent confidence in the 12 alliances arrayed against us in the last 19 pages of this topic are as meaningless as Ted claiming to be dominating the war with TORN; as the actions here speak plainly to anyone with half a brain in their skull. The writing is on the walls folks, I can see it, you can see, everyone can see it, so cut the bullshit already and recognize it for what it is... a Declaration of Distrust.

While there's been 19 pages of various arguments, I missed partaking in all of them. So if you'll allow me a moment to cut through the bull and summarize this announcement for what it truly is; which is a Declaration of Distrust in the coalition of alliances arrayed against us. Ole' daddy needs a seat at negotiations in order to insure that future peace negotiations go according to current coalition plans as they don't trust the current composition of leadership in handling negotiations with us.

That means, they cannot accept anything short of our unconditional surrender; as anything less would be a fatal blow to their coalitions fleeting morale standing. I mean sure they've claimed that they've entered to provide some relief in the lower and middle tiers; but anyone worth his salt knows that's only the actionable reason for involvement to justify this movement to the naive members of this world and ultimately, that relief they provide is not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Now do we in TOP fault NPO for believing this way? To a degree we understand that TORN cannot be relied upon to act in an intelligent manner when conducting negotiations...but I do question why NPO lacks faith in DT or GLOF to handle their own affairs...but I digress. Just don't expect us to sit quietly at the apparent masking job being undertaken in this thread though, so we'll call it out... if only because it's a welcomed distraction from the task of fighting, plus it's been fun to watch NPO backtrack at the realization that it's slapped members of it's own greater coalition in the face. Perhaps out of arrogance or naivety they didn't see it blowing up in this manner, but given the track record of those Pacificans I'll air it to be the former rather then latter.

So yeah, all of these posts espousing the apparent confidence in the 12 alliances arrayed against us in the last 19 pages of this topic are as meaningless as Ted claiming to be dominating the war with TORN; as the actions here speak plainly to anyone with half a brain in their skull. The writing is on the walls folks, I can see it, you can see, everyone can see it, so cut the bullshit already and recognize it for what it is... a Declaration of Distrust.

You guys are trying way to hard

While there's been 19 pages of various arguments, I missed partaking in all of them.

Yes, we indeed already heard the spin you are so desperately trying to make here.

It has been rebutted repeatedly, just scroll up for Letums post.

But if you try on another page of this thread, maybe it will work.

You gotta try, I can respect that. You gotta reach for those straws.

You guys are trying way to hard

You'd be surprised at how effortless it is to simply point out the facts. In this case, the fact remains that the competent alliances arrayed against us (DT & GLOF) have been shoved to the side by this move... now you can dispute it all you'd like; but the beauty behind facts are that they remain no less valid in the face of criticism.

Edited by Owned-You

You'd be surprised at how effortless it is to simply point out the facts. In this case, the fact remains that the competent alliances arrayed against us (DT & GLOF) have been shoved to the side by this move... now you can dispute it all you'd like; but the beauty behind facts are that they remain no less valid in the face of criticism.

Oh that's cute, got another one in there on the rebuttal.  

I wonder why when I scroll through the battle damage on wars vs TOP i see other AA's on that front doing as much damage as DT & GLOF, yet none of them are ever given honourable mention as being competent.  I don't suppose there is something you would like to see happen as a result of all the kisses you've been blowing that direction?