Imperial Decree - DoW

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did the EQ even bother initiating some sort of peace offer to TOP? What the heck were they thinking? Only losers would initiate peace offerings, everybody knows that.

Yet no one really answered my question. ;_;

There are four binary conditions which determine whether or not I respond to an open discussion. Firstly, do I care about the matter under consideration? Second, is there anything I feel overwhelmingly compelled to criticize? Third did people I am aligned with say it? Fourth was the content and its utterance so open to derision that to say anything at all would be distasteful? Having reviewed what has been said, I find I have nothing to add, for as it stands the state of those conditions are: 0xF. Enjoy yourselves. 

Edited by iamthey

I'm sure they are there to assist your beleaguered nations but you can't deny that part of this is because they think we'll trick you poor little kids into surrendering to us.

Yup, you got us figured out. We were just on the verge.

Yup, you got us figured out. We were just on the verge.

Now now, I never said you were on the verge. Simply said you guys needed some assistance. Personally I think it was a wonderful move by Ted of TORN to seek help from the NPO in the form on diplomacy and physical force. Infact, had it not been for his quick wits I'm certain we would have had half the front convinced to not only give us peace, no re-entry on their part but also some sort of reparations. We are a slippery bunch that use deceit and magic to get our way.

Now now, I never said you were on the verge. Simply said you guys needed some assistance. Personally I think it was a wonderful move by Ted of TORN to seek help from the NPO in the form on diplomacy and physical force. Infact, had it not been for his quick wits I'm certain we would have had half the front convinced to not only give us peace, no re-entry on their part but also some sort of reparations. We are a slippery bunch that use deceit and magic to get our way.

Yah, while I was dropping nukes on him, Yevgeni almost had me talked into believing that peace in our time would be a good thing.

After reading through this thread, it becomes clear how little class TOP has. It's not often that you hear this much crying. It seems to be a trend during this war. TOP/Umb/GOONS, you guys could learn a lot from your allies over at C&G. Hell, even MK has been mostly respectable during this war.

This war keeps getting better and better while allowing people to see the true faces of certain people and alliances. NPO said 'OK np' when an ally asked them for some extra coverage....TOP's true face is finally coming out for the world to see, and it aint pretty and has more whine in it then Bevmo. Though ive known that to be true for years its nice to see that others are now seeing it as well.

Realpolitiks finally fucked you TOP, and I for one couldnt be any happier as I actually have more respect for MK then ive ever had for the years of famous fence sitting BS of TOP in order to fulfill w/e internal selfish goals they have at the time.

No one is worse then TOP in whining when they dont get their way, NO ONE. If I had a nickel for every time TOP bullshitted people or lead them on id be richer then warren buffet.

TOP deserves every bit of assfucking that gets brought to their door and tbqh I further wish I had Trusted Grub several years ago and helped rid Planet Bob of the arrogant and selfish whiners in TOP then. Sadly hindsight is 20/20 but luckily that error is now being righted with every nuke and war on a TOP member that comes out of this glorious shebang we got going here called a war.

tl;dr Grub was right yrs ago and I apologize to him for not believing in his assessment of TOP back then and helping stamp them out.

PPS-Now pls go back to your whining TOP, as I for one find every bit of it a victory in and of itself along with bolstering my personal amusement factor by a factor uncountable.

I no longer comment on TOP as my perceived bias seems to overshadow my point, but having read this astute post from CJ I can only wonder how my bias would be perceived if people actually understood I was right.  Good luck CJ, it is not too late to right the wrongs and I see you are well on your way.  Don't be afraid to rip out the throat this time.

This war keeps getting better and better while allowing people to see the true faces of certain people and alliances. NPO said 'OK np' when an ally asked them for some extra coverage....TOP's true face is finally coming out for the world to see, and it aint pretty and has more whine in it then Bevmo. Though ive known that to be true for years its nice to see that others are now seeing it as well.

Realpolitiks finally fucked you TOP, and I for one couldnt be any happier as I actually have more respect for MK then ive ever had for the years of famous fence sitting BS of TOP in order to fulfill w/e internal selfish goals they have at the time.

No one is worse then TOP in whining when they dont get their way, NO ONE. If I had a nickel for every time TOP bullshitted people or lead them on id be richer then warren buffet.

TOP deserves every bit of assfucking that gets brought to their door and tbqh I further wish I had Trusted Grub several years ago and helped rid Planet Bob of the arrogant and selfish whiners in TOP then. Sadly hindsight is 20/20 but luckily that error is now being righted with every nuke and war on a TOP member that comes out of this glorious shebang we got going here called a war.

tl;dr Grub was right yrs ago and I apologize to him for not believing in his assessment of TOP back then and helping stamp them out.

PPS-Now pls go back to your whining TOP, as I for one find every bit of it a victory in and of itself along with bolstering my personal amusement factor by a factor uncountable.

Chefjoe, this is by far one of your best posts ever.

And Crymson appears to be whining again. Shocker there.

Yah, while I was dropping nukes on him, Yevgeni almost had me talked into believing that peace in our time would be a good thing.

Fantastic example. You really have to be careful around my people. You can start having an honest conversation with one of us and the next thing you know your handing us the money in your wallet. Deceit and Magic.

After reading through this thread, it becomes clear how little class TOP has. It's not often that you hear this much crying. It seems to be a trend during this war. TOP/Umb/GOONS, you guys could learn a lot from your allies over at C&G. Hell, even MK has been mostly respectable during this war.

I've thought long and hard about the advice you've given and have decided to utterly reject it. Begone now, peasant.

I no longer comment on TOP as my perceived bias seems to overshadow my point, but having read this astute post from CJ I can only wonder how my bias would be perceived if people actually understood I was right.  Good luck CJ, it is not too late to right the wrongs and I see you are well on your way.  Don't be afraid to rip out the throat this time.

I didn't understand how much I've missed you until just now. Atleast during our heyday you could write in coherent sentences. I ran across Fallen_Fool this evening and lamented how we once had intelligent advisories and now we're stuck with drooling children who are happy to see us get an "assfucking", someone having repeated sex with us in the butt, (CJ's words that was blurred out in his rant you quoted) followed with his buddy Hal offering us his anal creams on three separate occasions. What is wrong with these people?

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

You're trying to say we don't have any fucking class? You don't have class you fucking bitch.

Man, so we got NPO and AI saying we're mind controlling their allies, Chefjoe saying we're evil masterminds and trying to rewrite history, old school Polaris saying they were right for BiPolar and all of AI's allies saying they didn't actually need any help, even though there are logs of them directly asking Brehon for military help.

This thread delivers.

@RnR: Aren't you busy riding three fences? Go back to irrelevance.

Man, so we got NPO and AI saying we're mind controlling their allies, Chefjoe saying we're evil masterminds and trying to rewrite history, old school Polaris saying they were right for BiPolar and all of AI's allies saying they didn't actually need any help, even though there are logs of them directly asking Brehon for military help.

And yet they're still better than you are in every possible way. Except in the art of sucking; you suck so hard that women who sell carnal pleasure join the unemployment queue. You suck so hard that the density of matter within the volume around you drops below the emptiest vacuums of space. You suck so hard that you're actually reversing the physical expansion of the Universe. Suckers.

I didn't understand how much I've missed you until just now. Atleast
during our heyday you could write in coherent sentences. I ran across
Fallen_Fool this evening and lamented how we once had intelligent
advisories and now we're stuck with drooling children who are happy to
see us get an "ass$%&@ing", someone having repeated sex with us in
the butt, (CJ's words that was blurred out in his rant you quoted)
followed with his buddy Hal offering us his anal creams on three
separate occasions. What is wrong with these people?

The world has not necessarily evolved.  There has been a little too much ascending by the Unjust Path and insufficient concentration on actual politics.  

all of AI's allies saying they didn't actually need any help, even though there are logs of them directly asking Brehon for military help.

Human beings tend to have this tendency where they want things they don't really *need*. Usually those things are shiny or make life easier for people. Sort of like how it's so much easier and faster to curbstomp someone with extra troops rather than try and drag it out by limiting your resources.

Human beings tend to have this tendency where they want things they don't really *need*. Usually those things are shiny or make life easier for people. Sort of like how it's so much easier and faster to curbstomp someone with extra troops rather than try and drag it out by limiting your resources.

It might actually work if you weren't arguing against clear cut logs coming from your own coalition, where your allies said outright that they needed help to cover us in a tier where they have us outnumbered 7 to 1.

Just sayin'.

The world has not necessarily evolved.  There has been a little too much ascending by the Unjust Path and insufficient concentration on actual politics.  

I would say the world is regressing. Perhaps we simply expect to much out of lesser individuals.

Give me gifs all you want, Bcortell. The truth of the matter is that one is these is true:

1)You're hurting and had to call in help;

2)Pacifica doesn't trust your front to hold negotiations and wants a seat at the table.

Pick your poison.

@Hart: Take a look at the number of nations you've lost in the same category. Your entire front has one nation left above 90k NS that isn't in permanent Peace Mode. While no alliance on your side has lost as much as TOP in terms of pure NS, one must also think that we're the largest alliance engaged on our side. We also engaged AI heavily in the first wave, likely causing heavy damage there.

If you take all of the AAs, our front has lost 6.8m NS. Yours is down 13m (not counting AI) and it's pretty concentrated in five AAs. We're holding just fine.

I see these nation-NS comments and think, "Well, that only really matters if they're broke, since infra-based NS is readily available at a click." That is to say, a lot of us are sub-90k for a reason, the same reason a lot of you are buying 10k infra. We'd rather be able to pick our wars, and you'd rather be able to avoid them. Strategy both ways, and it's empty words to state "X nations above Xk NS."

There was no diplomatic failure though.  Your side wanted to roll us and no amount of diplomacy would have changed that. 

What is hilarious is that you needed NPO to come in to make sure your side didn't make a peace with TOP before you were ready. 

Some coalition you have there ...

Some might argue that finding oneself in that state is the definition of a diplomatic failure.

It might actually work if you weren't arguing against clear cut logs coming from your own coalition, where your allies said outright that they needed help to cover us in a tier where they have us outnumbered 7 to 1.

Just sayin'.

Increasing the advantage to 9 to 1 would allow all of us to do one week at war, two weeks off. That lets us collect and restock nukes. All while you do not have that advantage.

Just sayin'.

I do find it funny how the "lesser beings" have the excess capacity laying around to call in another alliance when the guys who kicked this front off haven't had more than half a dozen offensive wars since they declared. I've had fun with most of my TOP opponents, but man, you guys should just quit while you're ahead. The last time you said you were winning you got another AA dropped on you. LOL

I do find it funny how the "lesser beings" have the excess capacity laying around to call in another alliance when the guys who kicked this front off haven't had more than half a dozen offensive wars since they declared. I've had fun with most of my TOP opponents, but man, you guys should just quit while you're ahead. The last time you said you were winning you got another AA dropped on you. LOL

We offered you guys a merciful way out. Well, you weren't there. Oh shi... that means you're about to call another AA in and blame us for manipulating others into not calling you to the talks. Damned hell.

Increasing the advantage to 9 to 1 would allow all of us to do one week at war, two weeks off. That lets us collect and restock nukes. All while you do not have that advantage.

Just sayin'.

For all that talk from Anarchy Inc., we haven't fought any of yours since a good month. Did we agree to a ceasefire or what?

I would say the world is regressing. Perhaps we simply expect to much out of lesser individuals.

You're the ones who allied MK and helped them and all the lulz co. to stay in power, so you can start blaming yourself.