Imperial Decree - DoW

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling TOP cowards, HAHA.  Calling TOP cowards by Legacy wannabees, HAHAHAHAHA.

You must have missed the tone in my post, but no matter; I'll play your game.

And to complete the hypocrisy someone from NG mocks Legacy for switching sides. Tonight is great! I guess your Ragnarok or Polar wannabes. We should all get together and form a cowardly traitors bloc. What do you think?

In before Someone runs into the thread (ignoring the obvious jest) to try and insist you aren't scum and we have NO IDEA what happened!!!!!! Edited by Omniscient1

I feel obligated to inform all of those insulting, defaming, or criticizing us that you're wasting your time. We don't care what you have to say about what we choose to do. There are certainly alliances out there that might care under similar circumstances, but we aren't one of them. We play Cybernations in the matter that we find most fulfilling, and we're enjoying ourselves. All of the ranting and raving in the world can't change that fact, nor can it make us care a whit about your opinion unless you're somebody that we respect. That scenario hasn't yet occurred in this thread, and it is not likely to.

Be aware.

I am fully aware, I have a similar view but it has never prevented you from being the very thing you rant about.  Good luck with that respect thing.

Unfortunately you didn't get the message. It is our superior genetics that allow us to overlook plebs such as yourself, therefore any and all statements made by you & co. are obsolete. Making you and your opinions of little to no concern to our pure and greater cult alliance.

The obsession of TOP with racial supremacy is... disturbing. :popcorn:

So your obsession is about caste, instead? Sorry for having thought your mindset had advanced since the medieval era.

You think that we have an obsession about being better than you. That's cute but no, we don't care about the low fruit who are rotting.

You think that we have an obsession about being better than you. That's cute but no, we don't care about the low fruit who are rotting.

Yeah, we all can read again and again how much you don't care.

You should make more posts about it.

Edited by Krashnaia

Yeah, we all can read again and again how much you don't care.

You should make more posts about it.

The only reason I'm bringing this up is that you're confused. Knowing your alliance this isn't surprising. I'm just trying to help you out. Give you a little nudge, ya know? No need to be so hostile, I'm just trying to help you understand a simple concept so you won't delude yourself any longer.

I'm aware you have special needs, but I can help you :) Come here, doggy, let me help you :)

And there I thought even someone from TOP could tell the difference between a dog and a cat...

Ditto, it grows more funny the more you don't care. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Well this thread has come down with a terrible case of no u, not sure if there is any modern medicine strong enough to cure it.  Probably best to take it out back and put it out of it's misery.