Imperial Decree - DoW

Oh that's cute, got another one in there on the rebuttal.  

I wonder why when I scroll through the battle damage on wars vs TOP i see other AA's on that front doing as much damage as DT & GLOF, yet none of them are ever given honourable mention as being competent.  I don't suppose there is something you would like to see happen as a result of all the kisses you've been blowing that direction?

I've spent years of my time here being allied to both DT & GLOF... When I blow them kisses, it's out of a well versed recognition of their abilities. But I suppose I'm not the only one grasping tonight?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I see is butthurt platypuses complaining about getting the spanking they deserve as much as anyone. Burn them to the ground, NPO.

TOP, your tears are like sweet sweet icewine. Someone, help me find the straw that GONOs nub gave a while back.  I must slurp these up. OH....HERE IT IS!

webfoxiedrinktubestrawb.jpg

All I see is butthurt platypuses

TOP, your tears are like sweet sweet icewine.]

Another generic response.

Come on, show some originality! Give it another go, put some thought and feeling into your insults! Stand up and say it with your chest! Edited by Feanor Noldorin

An official explanation is given for an announcement, but it doesn't help our political agendas. Lets make up another that does and repeatedly throw it in people's faces so maybe they'll eventually believe us.

Darn, TOP and friends beat me to it.

Next time.

An official explanation is given for an announcement, but it doesn't help our political agendas. Lets make up another that does and repeatedly throw it in people's faces so maybe they'll eventually believe us.

Darn, TOP and friends beat me to it.

Next time.

Actually, we're the ones who are following the official explanation given for the announcement. We're the ones who are quoting Brehon's logs, where he clearly explained his justification for this DoW. We're also the ones quoting the logs between Brehon and Ted.

It's Pacifica's allies who seem to want it both ways: receiving military help but refusing to admit you needed any. Accusing us of manipulating and dividing your coalition with our supreme mind control powers (right, chefjoe? I mean, it's either evil TOP supremely manipulating everybody or having to admit that ten of your coalition partners didn't think you needed to be at the peace table?) yet refusing to acknowledge problems at the peace talks. Even though multiple sets of logs, from your own coalition, prove you clearly wrong.

So instead, we're left with disgracious posts accusing us of whining and something about tears (even if there isn't a single whiny post from TOP posted in this thread because we couldn't care less about who fills our war slots). Also, some hints at atrocities we would have committed and how we're getting a much deserved beatdown, despite an inability to point to any crime in specific.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

While there's been 19 pages of various arguments, I missed partaking in all of them. So if you'll allow me a moment to cut through the bull and summarize this announcement for what it truly is; which is a Declaration of Distrust in the coalition of alliances arrayed against us. Ole' daddy needs a seat at negotiations in order to insure that future peace negotiations go according to current coalition plans as they don't trust the current composition of leadership in handling negotiations with us.

If we're going to talk about what "truly" happened, then lets have at it: "Ole' daddy" actually entered to relieve some slots, slots which they've already managed to fill, slots which would have been filled either way, regardless of whether or not Pacifica joined the war. They were asked to join to relieve slots and in a way to spread the damage even more. This gives enough time for those alliances who've been in constant war a chance to recoup themselves. To say that Pacifica joined the war to have a seat in negotiations is amusing and couldn't be further from the truth. Especially when three of twelve alliances on this front are in Duckroll and hold individual treaties with AI (Argent/TORN/ML); especially when the remaining alliances (except for GLOF/AB/UE/Neb-X) all hold treaties with AI. The fact of the matter is that Brehon's words have been twisted to accomplish a certain goal (still unclear to me tbqh, this won't sway anyone's opinion). 

That means, they cannot accept anything short of our unconditional surrender; as anything less would be a fatal blow to their coalitions fleeting morale standing. I mean sure they've claimed that they've entered to provide some relief in the lower and middle tiers; but anyone worth his salt knows that's only the actionable reason for involvement to justify this movement to the naive members of this world and ultimately, that relief they provide is not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Once again, you're speaking under the false pretense that we would've accepted a peace agreement that didn't include something which we considered justifiable.  They were asked to join, and so they did. 

Now do we in TOP fault NPO for believing this way? To a degree we understand that TORN cannot be relied upon to act in an intelligent manner when conducting negotiations...but I do question why NPO lacks faith in DT or GLOF to handle their own affairs...but I digress. Just don't expect us to sit quietly at the apparent masking job being undertaken in this thread though, so we'll call it out... if only because it's a welcomed distraction from the task of fighting, plus it's been fun to watch NPO backtrack at the realization that it's slapped members of it's own greater coalition in the face. Perhaps out of arrogance or naivety they didn't see it blowing up in this manner, but given the track record of those Pacificans I'll air it to be the former rather then latter. 

Those involved don't really care because they know what actually transpired that night. We get it, you guys want GLOF and DT to leave this war. We got it when GLOF was hit by everyone and their mother (hi TSO, Alchemy, TOOTR) and we got it after the multiple times TOP asked DT if they wanted to leave. We get it. 

So yeah, all of these posts espousing the apparent confidence in the 12 alliances arrayed against us in the last 19 pages of this topic are as meaningless as Ted claiming to be dominating the war with TORN; as the actions here speak plainly to anyone with half a brain in their skull. The writing is on the walls folks, I can see it, you can see, everyone can see it, so cut the bullshit already and recognize it for what it is... a Declaration of Distrust.

No claims were made that TORN is the dominating force in this war; we've only been able to sustain around 15 wars give or take a few throughout these past few rounds. Most of the wars have come from DT/GLOF (due to their size and general awesomeness), which is why you've been trying to get them out of the war. Again, we completely understand. But really, it's been a coalition effort and everyone has chipped in, even the real coalition leaders in UE. 

[ooc][spoilers]Closest thing to false bravado:

[00:16] <ted> Salajol, you seem to be under the impression that TOP's offer is 'realistic'.
[00:16] <@Yevgeni> We thus proposed the most logical and fair peace offer around.
[00:16] <BEazy[TOP]> I'd like to fight someone sad.png
[00:16] <Salajol> its more realistic to say we all white peace than to say we're going to surrender, yes
[00:16] <Auctor|GLoF|> is this moralism or is this realism
[00:16] <ted> You're in no position to deal out terms. 
[00:16] <Auctor|GLoF|> lol
[00:17] <@Yevgeni> Fine.
[00:17] <ted> The fact that you think you do is amusing and pathetic.
[00:17] <Salajol> you act as if we're under your boot begging for our lives here
[00:17] <BEazy[TOP]> lmao
[00:17] <ted> I know TSO and Alchemy are.
[00:17] <@Yevgeni> I think that concludes tonight's talks.
[00:17] <ted> TOP might not be just yet, but they too will be there soon wink.png
[00:17] <Salajol> wow TORN acting like its king of the castle

[/spoilers][/ooc]

You took that and turned it into TORN thinks they're the main hitters in this front, which is laughable. Everything that was said holds true though. You are in no position to deal terms, and your offer was rejected. Why you continue to beat on a dead horse is beyond me, but I guess this is what happens when you're on the receiving end of a beat down. 

Other than that, I agree. The writing is on the wall and everyone can see it. I can see it, you can see it. Three of the four AAs on your front have been turned into a pile of shit and TOP will join them soon. 

PS: How's your warchest holding up? At-least you had more money than Arianna at the start, so kudos on that. 

Edited by Secret

[00:16] <ted> Salajol, you seem to be under the impression that TOP's offer is 'realistic'.
[00:16] <@Yevgeni> We thus proposed the most logical and fair peace offer around.
[00:16] <BEazy[TOP]> I'd like to fight someone sad.png
[00:16] <Salajol> its more realistic to say we all white peace than to say we're going to surrender, yes
[00:16] <Auctor|GLoF|> is this moralism or is this realism
[00:16] <ted> You're in no position to deal out terms. 
[00:16] <Auctor|GLoF|> lol
[00:17] <@Yevgeni> Fine.
[00:17] <ted> The fact that you think you do is amusing and pathetic.
[00:17] <Salajol> you act as if we're under your boot begging for our lives here
[00:17] <BEazy[TOP]> lmao
[00:17] <ted> I know TSO and Alchemy are.
[00:17] <@Yevgeni> I think that concludes tonight's talks.
[00:17] <ted> TOP might not be just yet, but they too will be there soon wink.png
[00:17] <Salajol> wow TORN acting like its king of the castle

As a member of Alchemy, Ted's claim about TSO and Alchemy "begging" for their lives is absolutely bullcrap.  :lol1:

As a member of Alchemy, Ted's claim about TSO and Alchemy "begging" for their lives is absolutely bullcrap.  :lol1:

It was more of a reference to Alchemy and TSO being turned into a pile of dust. Both TSO and Alchemy have been effectively neutralized for the remainder of the war, whether you want to accept it or not. In fact, the original peace offer was given to TSO and Alchemy as far as I know.

Anyways, I'm done here. Once again, thanks Pacifica. Those whose opinion on the subject actually matter know the real reasons for your entry.

It was more of a reference to Alchemy and TSO being turned into a pile of dust. Both TSO and Alchemy have been effectively neutralized for the remainder of the war, whether you want to accept it or not. In fact, the original peace offer was given to TSO and Alchemy as far as I know.

Anyways, I'm done here. Once again, thanks Pacifica. Those whose opinion on the subject actually matter know the real reasons for your entry.

So you asked for peace to TSO and Alchemy while they have been "effectively neutralized"? Hmm... something smells fishy here.

The fact is that NPO coming in and wanting a spot at the negotiating table (I'll stipulate to that interpretation of those Brehon logs, even if I don't think that's exactly what he meant) are two distinct situations. NPO was requested to help out with keeping the pressure on TOP prior to the negotiations taking place.

The discussion that took place (negotiation is a problematic term since no one was willing to move off their position) in fact did not include a member of Ai or the "upper management of the coalition" and that was something that should not have happened. Yes, there are plenty of capable people on our front that can, and did, handle the conversation well but it only makes sense that the alliance we're all here to defend should have at least had the opportunity to join in. Their exclusion was not deliberate or calculated, it was just a quickly thrown together meeting when a majority of players happened to be on and was in no sense intended, by our side, to be the final talks, even if TOP agreed to everything we requested.

At the end of the day TOP's situation has not changed, they're still unable to declare any offensive wars and are doing doink in terms of damage to Ai, which is why we're here. NPO has just made it easier on us to continue that progress. Anything beyond that is at worst a pointless ego stroke or more likely a misstatement in zealous defense of an ally. Either way, it's nothing but continued bad news for TOP.

Edited by Stetson

If we're going to talk about what "truly" happened, then lets have at it: "Ole' daddy" actually entered to relieve some slots, slots which they've already managed to fill, slots which would have been filled either way, regardless of whether or not Pacifica joined the war. They were asked to join to relieve slots and in a way to spread the damage even more. This gives enough time for those alliances who've been in constant war a chance to recoup themselves. To say that Pacifica joined the war to have a seat in negotiations is amusing and couldn't be further from the truth. Especially when three of twelve alliances on this front are in Duckroll and hold individual treaties with AI (Argent/TORN/ML); especially when the remaining alliances (except for GLOF/AB/UE/Neb-X) all hold treaties with AI. The fact of the matter is that Brehon's words have been twisted to accomplish a certain goal (still unclear to me tbqh, this won't sway anyone's opinion). 

Once again, you're speaking under the false pretense that we would've accepted a peace agreement that didn't include something which we considered justifiable.  They were asked to join, and so they did.

[b][size=18][16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> Giving you a heads up on two things:

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> We are putting an official DoW up against TOP today.
[16:01] <&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations
[16:02] <&Brehon[NPO]> Interesting set of logs I read about the peace talks[/size][/b]

I'm not sure how clearer it can get. They clearly spell: [i]"hey, we DoWed partly because we want to be sure we have a seat at the peace table so those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations".[/i]

I don't know how we can twist the plain and simple.

As far as peace goes, again, I'm surprised you're trying to dispute the timetable. We were approached by your coalition to discuss peace. You even made the initial offer. Not the other way around.

No claims were made that TORN is the dominating force in this war; we've only been able to sustain around 15 wars give or take a few throughout these past few rounds. Most of the wars have come from DT/GLOF (due to their size and general awesomeness), which is why you've been trying to get them out of the war. Again, we completely understand. But really, it's been a coalition effort and everyone has chipped in, even the real coalition leaders in UE.

Actually, GLoF and DT were both smaller than TPF. You're claiming it's been a coalition effort and everyone has chipped in? What about Nebula-X who did a grand total of two wars on us? What about AI who had not waged a war on us in over a month before this thread was opened? Is that why your coalition leaders forgot to invite both to the peace talks?

No one has claimed that TORN is the dominating force in any way, shape or form. But your leader/spokesman sure is throwing threats like he is.

You took that and turned it into TORN thinks they're the main hitters in this front, which is laughable. Everything that was said holds true though. You are in no position to deal terms, and your offer was rejected. Why you continue to beat on a dead horse is beyond me, but I guess this is what happens when you're on the receiving end of a beat down.

We turned that into: "TORN is making threats". There was nothing about main hitters. But when you make threats about putting people's necks under jackboots and ten minutes later turn around and call your big bad friend to do it for you, you end up looking like what TORN looks like right now: a lighter version of GGA. Remember them? Yeah, they had an habit of running their mouth too. And then calling in their big friends when the going got too rough.

The other part is: we were asked for a peace offer. We didn't "deal terms". We gave what your coalition asked: a set of terms. If your coalition didn't want any, they simply had not to ask.

Other than that, I agree. The writing is on the wall and everyone can see it. I can see it, you can see it. Three of the four AAs on your front have been turned into a pile of shit and TOP will join them soon.

We've heard that in the past. What more can you do, really? We have the warchests to last a year or two. We've already been covered with anywhere between 2 to 3 wars per nation. Yet, in the past two weeks, we actually [i]grew[/i].

On February 24th, we had 4,183,971 NS.
On March 6th, we have 4,196,725 NS.

In two weeks of warfare, we actually [i]grew[/i] 13k NS. What are you gonna do? Make us raid you into oblivion?

Even your own govt pretty much told you to stop embarrassing GATO by your great posting, but you still dont get it. Your posts are the only thing causing facepalms. 

Actually what I was asked was, even though I'm right, to stop being such a dickhead, I was embarrassing people on the other side we might want to be friends with after the war, and they were crying about having to explain themselves to me out here in public. I said fine but they should learn to deal with it or stop fucking up so much. So, I've made an attempt to be nicer while ripping on your sides many mistakes.  It seems you don't get it and your transparent attempts to keep me quiet well.....see my sig.

While there's been 19 pages of various arguments, I missed partaking in all of them. So if you'll allow me a moment to cut through the bull and summarize this announcement for what it truly is; which is a Declaration of Distrust in the coalition of alliances arrayed against us. Ole' daddy needs a seat at negotiations in order to insure that future peace negotiations go according to current coalition plans as they don't trust the current composition of leadership in handling negotiations with us.

That means, they cannot accept anything short of our unconditional surrender; as anything less would be a fatal blow to their coalitions fleeting morale standing. I mean sure they've claimed that they've entered to provide some relief in the lower and middle tiers; but anyone worth his salt knows that's only the actionable reason for involvement to justify this movement to the naive members of this world and ultimately, that relief they provide is not really important in the grand scheme of things.

Now do we in TOP fault NPO for believing this way? To a degree we understand that TORN cannot be relied upon to act in an intelligent manner when conducting negotiations...but I do question why NPO lacks faith in DT or GLOF to handle their own affairs...but I digress. Just don't expect us to sit quietly at the apparent masking job being undertaken in this thread though, so we'll call it out... if only because it's a welcomed distraction from the task of fighting, plus it's been fun to watch NPO backtrack at the realization that it's slapped members of it's own greater coalition in the face. Perhaps out of arrogance or naivety they didn't see it blowing up in this manner, but given the track record of those Pacificans I'll air it to be the former rather then latter.

So yeah, all of these posts espousing the apparent confidence in the 12 alliances arrayed against us in the last 19 pages of this topic are as meaningless as Ted claiming to be dominating the war with TORN; as the actions here speak plainly to anyone with half a brain in their skull. The writing is on the walls folks, I can see it, you can see, everyone can see it, so cut the bullshit already and recognize it for what it is... a Declaration of Distrust.

The thing about those 19 pages of arguments is that they sort of repeatedly disprove your argument here. Which is probably why you ignored them, hoping instead that repetition would make a lie more believable than logic.

You keep claiming that we somehow "distrust" our coalition to carry out negotiations on its own, yet you repeatedly refuse to give out any evidence for the potential scenario that we allegedly distrust. Presumably, if we don't trust our people, there must be some specific action that we think they might take and which we are trying to avoid by entering.

What is that action? It quite obviously isn't cutting dry and running at the first sign of an easy peace, because they just rejected that kind of "equal" white peace without any involvement from us. The only way that TOP can offer a sweeter peace is by outright surrendering...but that's our side's objective here!

So, we can exclude us being afraid of our side not fighting it out until TOP surrenders. I believe we can also safely exclude any suggestion that NPO is pushing for something really harsh like reps and everyone else wasn't on board with that. With those out, we aren't really left with a lot of leeway here...all remaining possibilities ultimately involve TOP surrendering and being taken out of the fight. Are we supposed to be afraid of "wording" or something? At the end of the day, a surrender is a surrender.

So please, enlighten me. You claim we don't trust your "the current composition" of leadership in handling negotiations because they might do...what exactly?

We've heard that in the past. What more can you do, really? We have the warchests to last a year or two. We've already been covered with anywhere between 2 to 3 wars per nation. Yet, in the past two weeks, we actually grew.

In two weeks of warfare, we actually grew 13k NS. What are you gonna do? Make us raid you into oblivion?

I think it's excellent to see you growing, you guys are burning into those big war chests in an effort to win ground attacks or try and grow out of range. Some folks I've fought have spent half their war chest already (multiple billions) re-buying infra daily. Otherwise, over 200k ns re-joined the alliance in the past day, which accounts for that perceived gain.

At this point I'm just intrigued to see how long you are going to continue to flagrantly disregard the clear statements from the emperor of the NPO, Brehon, that precisely state they attacked to make sure future peace talks would include an Ai representative.

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> Giving you a heads up on two things:
[16:01] <&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations

"Wanting to make sure there was someone there to represent Ai considering you DoW'd on them... OMG how dare I. I wanted to make sure Coalition leadership was there... OMG how dare I."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115711-imperial-decree-dow/page-6#entry3104951

Again, that quote doesn't imply what you think it implies, nor does it precisely state anything close to making sure "future peace talks would include an Ai representative."  Show me the exact sentence that reads, "We declared on TOP to get a seat at the table."  You're reading way too much into it to try to connect "TOP DoW" to "clerical cleanup" and "negotiations" all together. 

But yeah, when faced with a quote that could be taken either way, you should definitely totally ignore any subsequent explanations of said quote. 

I'm not sure if you guys are so blinded by your biases that you can't see it, whether you're all just bad at reading comprehension, or if you're all just trolling.

While
there's been 19 pages of various arguments, I missed partaking in all
of them. So if you'll allow me a moment to cut through the bull and
summarize this announcement for what it truly is; which is a Declaration
of Distrust in the coalition of alliances arrayed against us. Ole'
daddy needs a seat at negotiations in order to insure that future peace
negotiations go according to current coalition plans as they don't trust
the current composition of leadership in handling negotiations with us.

Except that goes against everything NPO and the front have been saying, ye of little warchest.

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> Giving you a heads up on two things:

[16:01]
<&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite
frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to
negotiations
[16:02] <&Brehon[NPO]> Interesting set of logs I read about the peace talks

I'm not sure how clearer it can get. They clearly spell: "hey,
we DoWed partly because we want to be sure we have a seat at the peace
table so those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to
negotiations".

No, they don't.  You're reading into it way too much. For one, if they were putting up an official DoW against TOP to get a seat on negotiations, then it would be one thing, not two things. 

What is with the shitty formatting when you copy and paste quote boxes?

Actually
what I was asked was, even though I'm right, to stop being such a
dickhead, I was embarrassing people on the other side we might want to
be friends with after the war, and they were crying about having to
explain themselves to me out here in public. I said fine but they should
learn to deal with it or stop fucking up so much. So, I've made an
attempt to be nicer while ripping on your sides many mistakes.  It seems
you don't get it and your transparent attempts to keep me quiet
well.....see my sig.

You are an embarrassment to GATO.  GATO would gain a LOT in my mind if they came in here (or anywhere) and publicly told you to shutup.

We've heard that in the past. What more can you do, really? We have the warchests to last a year or two. We've already been covered with anywhere between 2 to 3 wars per nation. Yet, in the past two weeks, we actually grew.

In two weeks of warfare, we actually grew 13k NS. What are you gonna do? Make us raid you into oblivion?

Interesting.  I mean its totally untrue, but interesting to see that you either are missing what is going on or feel the need to sell otherwise.

You just had rejoin 205k NS in the form of a 157k NS nation as well as another 48k nation -- who were 163k and 70k on the 24th while not on the TOP aa.  But if we don't count the original 233k of ns and now count the remaining 205k, we can use that 205k cushion to pretend that we didn't lose the 192k on the aa as well as that 28k off it (so 220k ignoring the further loses elsewhere off the aa).

Hey its the owf, it just might work as propaganda?  But if your attempting to report facts, you might want to start double checking as top has lost a sizable chunk of tech in that time.

Lol, you had a nation >100K NS join in that timeframe and a bunch of large buy backs, so congrats on the 13K NS growth.

Look, I know TOP has this whole superiority thing going on and likes to think this side of the war isn't too smart, but did you really think we wouldn't spot you moving over 200k NS into the alliance?

Or is it that this is the line you feed to people domestically, and you've actually gone so far into it you've begun to believe it yourself?

Actually, we're the ones who are following the official explanation given for the announcement. We're the ones who are quoting Brehon's logs, where he clearly explained his justification for this DoW. We're also the ones quoting the logs between Brehon and Ted.

It's Pacifica's allies who seem to want it both ways: receiving military help but refusing to admit you needed any. Accusing us of manipulating and dividing your coalition with our supreme mind control powers (right, chefjoe? I mean, it's either evil TOP supremely manipulating everybody or having to admit that ten of your coalition partners didn't think you needed to be at the peace table?) yet refusing to acknowledge problems at the peace talks. Even though multiple sets of logs, from your own coalition, prove you clearly wrong.

So instead, we're left with disgracious posts accusing us of whining and something about tears (even if there isn't a single whiny post from TOP posted in this thread because we couldn't care less about who fills our war slots). Also, some hints at atrocities we would have committed and how we're getting a much deserved beatdown, despite an inability to point to any crime in specific.

Actually, you're the ones twisting the truth, you're the ones derp- terpreting Brehon's quote to suit your agenda, you're the ones misquoting loggs of Ted and Brehon. Dude, don't paint your propaganda as reality. First of all, it is not even good propaganda, anyone with any reading comprehension can see what you are trying to do and insisting on it even after people have thoroughly rebuffed you is getting a bit sad.

Pacifica was brought in for one reason, to help smash you into submission and relieve some of the false hope your alliance has when it comes to this war. You are getting out of this one way, if it takes additional pressure in the form of Pacifian might to have you see the light, that is exactly what will happen.

TOP, you're wrong. Just plain wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Wrong.

I could explain, but I'm not sure your homeschooled, redneck, inbreeding, paint-sniffing, alcohol-binging, heroin-abusing, cough syrup-misusing, paranoid-addled, stupidity-riddled, illogical, doublethinking, doublespeaking, biased, ignorant, pathetic little brains probably did not comprehend any of the words after "TOP". You see the NPO alliance affiliation, you see me making reference to your alliance, and that apparently constitutes an automatic peanut gallery casus belli.

In the vain (and probably misguided) hope that perhaps one of you Neaderthalic, pitchfork-wielding, methamphetamine-dealing, stuck pig-squealing, backroom-scheming, backdoor-reaming, unrealistic-dreaming, censored-bleeping, carnal-sleeping, at home weeping little Napoleons might actually have the sheer audacity to entertain the notion that you might not be the masters of your fate, nor the captains of your soul, I say to you this: you see the current alliance arrayed against you as some sort of temporary measure, some random assortment of Fate that might simply just blow away tomorrow. But you are wrong. Have you never questioned why you are so vilified, so looked down upon by the world at large? You are on the wrong side of history, my friends, and as long as you stay there, then good men everywhere will unite to face you down. So long as you exist, you will know no peace. Such is the way the world works, as it always has. You may sleep content for now, secure in your temporary seat of power, but as surely as the Light of Pacifica rises, you will be consigned to the despairs of anonyminity, unavowed and unacknowledged. Begone, disappear, it matters not how you take your leave. Just go.

Actually what I was asked was, even though I'm right, to stop being such a dickhead, I was embarrassing people on the other side we might want to be friends with after the war, and they were crying about having to explain themselves to me out here in public. I said fine but they should learn to deal with it or stop fucking up so much. So, I've made an attempt to be nicer while ripping on your sides many mistakes.  It seems you don't get it and your transparent attempts to keep me quiet well.....see my sig.

shit, I almost spilled my tea. I would NEVER want to keep you quiet! Every time you speak is every time the EQ collective has a laugh and your friends have a facepalm, tho I dont like that part because some of them are my friends too.