Imperial Decree - DoW

I didn't need to be there, BEazy and I have an understanding... Yeah, see Ai hasn't had to deal with you guys offensively or defensively because you'be been kept in check. You declared on them and can't follow through, it's that simple.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all that talk from Anarchy Inc., we haven't fought any of yours since a good month. Did we agree to a ceasefire or what?

You're not important enough to warrant our undivided attention. We've been off fighting more interesting opponents. Ones that cry less. Usually.

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> We are putting an official DoW up against TOP today.

Oh, hey, that was right classy of him to give us forewarnin...

[16:01] <&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations

lol

Yeah, that doesn't support your claim that NPO declared to be in peace negotiations. 

You are still posting while having no idea what you are talking about?

I'm sure they are there to assist your beleaguered nations but you can't deny that part of this is because they think we'll trick you poor little kids into surrendering to us.

Look at all these TOP guys talking out of their ass:

12[01:16:15] -snow.coldfront.net:@#******- ted invited Brehon[NPO] into the channel.
03[01:16:16] * Brehon[NPO] (narvakhan@coldfront-8A8779DA.lv.lv.cox.net) has joined #******
03[01:16:16] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Brehon[NPO]
[01:17:04] <@Brehon[NPO]> well hello there all
[01:17:29] <@ted> Hey guys, Brehon wants to know a rough estimate on how many slots we need covered
[01:19:25] <@ted> main goal is to relieve

Sorry guys, but you can't try to pretend that you know more than one of the guys [i]in the front channel[/i]. 

Hmmmm...What I gather from the thread....

People at war with TOP tried for peace.

TOP said how bout this?

They said nah...

Brehon says wait a tick...why was AI not there..

TOP says damn nearly got these guys off our backs to focus on AI.

Brehon says can't let that happen again....DOW..

That about it?

Just another communication breakdown for EQ it seems. 

Nobody is questioning IRON's skills in Karma and Bipolar, everything that came after it however.

I recall you being particularly not happy with drop in membership numbers. I hope the net increase this time around should make up. As for the rest of the stuff, sorry, cant enable destruction of NPO and AI, so yea from your context, you could complain about that.

Hmmmm...What I gather from the thread....

People at war with TOP tried for peace.

TOP said how bout this?

They said nah...

Brehon says wait a tick...why was AI not there..

TOP says damn nearly got these guys off our backs to focus on AI.

Brehon says can't let that happen again....DOW..

That about it?

Just another communication breakdown for EQ it seems. 

That's what happened according to TOP.  Then again, they presume to know way much than they do.  For example, read the post [i]directly above yours[/i].

That's what happened according to TOP.  Then again, they presume to know way much than they do.  For example, read the post directly above yours.

Perhaps relief was part of the deal but if you guys really went to TOP first without telling AI....if I was Brehon I would find any excuse to make sure you guys didn't fuck up like that again. He's doing what is in the best interest of AI and NPO and I can dig that....like I said I'd do the same. What was everyone else on the front thinking?

Perhaps relief was part of the deal but if you guys really went to TOP first without telling AI....if I was Brehon I would find any excuse to make sure you guys didn't fuck up like that again. He's doing what is in the best interest of AI and NPO and I can dig that....like I said I'd do the same. What was everyone else on the front thinking?

I wasn't in on the negotiations, but I would imagine it was largely gauging where TOP was at.  Frankly, however, we have no indication that NPO joined for any other reason than the fact that we literally asked them too for some stagger relief.  The organizers on the front can relax much more now that we have an extra supply of staggerers.

I wasn't in on the negotiations, but I would imagine it was largely gauging where TOP was at.  Frankly, however, we have no indication that NPO joined for any other reason than the fact that we literally asked them too for some stagger relief.  The organizers on the front can relax much more now that we have an extra supply of staggerers.

Yes, that may be true. Perhaps NPO did join just for the staggers. Keeping an eye on the peace moves is just a bonus......Seriously focusing on NPO joining is focusing on the wrong part of the story....whatever their reasons. To think that you guys could have been negotiating to leave AI hanging is pretty suspect. Brehon must have a permanent handprint across his eyes from all the facepalming he has had to do over the course of this war....It's been pretty bad man on multiple occasions. Please leave Brehon sane you guys. He is still an ally we care about. 

Edited by magicninja

That's what happened according to TOP.  Then again, they presume to know way much than they do.  For example, read the post directly above yours.

Then do tell us where we are wrong.

Assuming we're not the mind controllers your side paints us to be, this happened.

1)Some of your coalition partners approached us to see if peace was reachable.

2)That night, some of your coalition partners delivered to us an offer that was supposed to represent your entire front.

3)We rejected that offer.

4)The next day, more talking occured on both sides, in queries.

5)A real round of talks was thought necessary as we had tailored a peace offer of our own.

6)We told your coalition allies to contact everybody on your side.

7)We were told to proceed with "2 or 3 alliances missing".

8)We made our offer.

9)Your side got together, took about 15 minutes to think/discuss it.

10)Offer was rejected.

11)A joke counter-offer was made. Threats were also thrown by Ted from TORN.

12)Ted sought Brehon, explained to him that talks had occured and that you guys needed help in the lower to middle tier (see logs).

13)Brehon then gave us a courtesy notice about how they were about to DoW on us and why. In the why, he outlined specifically that he didn't tolerate not seeing either AI or NPO at the peace table and wanted to make sure that didn't happen again. It's explicit.

14)This DoW occured.

Is that timetable wrong? If so, where is it and why?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

And yet they're still better than you are in every possible way. Except in the art of sucking; you suck so hard that women who sell carnal pleasure join the unemployment queue. You suck so hard that the density of matter within the volume around you drops below the emptiest vacuums of space. You suck so hard that you're actually reversing the physical expansion of the Universe. Suckers.

You really should leave the posting to people like Letum.

Yes, that may be true. Perhaps NPO did join just for the staggers. Keeping an eye on the peace moves is just a bonus......Seriously focusing on NPO joining is focusing on the wrong part of the story....whatever their reasons. To think that you guys could have been negotiating to leave AI hanging is pretty suspect. Brehon must have a permanent handprint across his eyes from all the facepalming he has had to do over the course of this war....It's been pretty bad man on multiple occasions. Please leave Brehon sane you guys. He is still an ally we care about. 

Good grief...yes the plan was undoubtedly to get peace and leave AI out to dry. We were probably going to sign a no re-entry clause and leave TOP free to go back to hitting AI.

I know that you're trying to be objective and respectful towards your ally. I'm totally cool with that. But you're arguing with Aeternos Astramora and no amount of logic or reason will get him to deviate from his talking points while in full blown cover up mode.

I vaguely remember an AA called TOP, I think they had stuff before it all got broken.

Why is everyone so butthurt about NPO stomping on the remains?

Just going to point out to my buddies in TOP that the people disagreeing with you are either 1. Direct allies of the NPO (and the alliances that came asking for peace) OR 2. Non-government members of whichever alliance that obviously have no idea what truly goes on.

Even your own govt pretty much told you to stop embarrassing GATO by your great posting, but you still dont get it. Your posts are the only thing causing facepalms. 

Edited by shahenshah

I vaguely remember an AA called TOP, I think they had stuff before it all got broken.

Why is everyone so butthurt about NPO stomping on the remains?

Stomping would involve more than a handful of wars and a considerable amount of damage being dealt by Pacifica. Aside from you being completely wrong (as usual), that post was absolutely terrible. Good job adding literally nothing to the thread.

Stomping would involve more than a handful of wars and a considerable amount of damage being dealt by Pacifica. Aside from you being completely wrong (as usual), that post was absolutely terrible. Good job adding literally nothing to the thread.

Nothing can be added to this thread that is useful, enjoy your beat down. :popcorn:

counterpoint: you're literally Burnsey.

No you didn't.

edit: found it

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=719230

You lost 8,036.91

I lost 7,221.69

While it's not a glorious victory it's not bad considering I was at war with 3 other nations.

Er, I said tech not nation strength

FYI I was also otherwise engaged with TOP & TOOTR. You just aren't as great as you thought.

Anyway, ya'll are getting yours.