Imperial Decree - DoW

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the "TOP is whining" you precious gentlemen are spewing, you haven't heard a single Paradoxian complain that the NPO is hitting us.

On the other hand, lo and behold, AI gets forgotten by its own allies and suddenly, TOP is the supreme evil of all mankind. Heck, you went as far as to say BiPolar was a justified move. 

Yet, for all your nonsensical ramblings about how evil we are, you can't pin a single crime against us. We've tried to get answers from others too. Hey Argent, what's up with you holding a grudge? A grudge over what? And TORN, wanting to see us under a jackboot? When did we last talk? BiPolar?

Take Sigrun here. She goes from thread to thread attacking us. Our alleged crime against her? That we would have banned her from our boards in 2008. 

I understand you guys need villains to justify your pathetic attempts at moral posturing but you will have to try harder. At least, be creative. Invent some stuff. Don't just start ranting about how "you see our true face" and "how deserved the beatdown you took was" when you can't even tell why it was.

The facts remain:

1)Some of your coalition partners approached us to discuss peace.

2)Your coalition partners made us an offer. Did they consult you? It's not up to us to make sure you're included, baby cake. If your allies want to discuss peace without your noble oversight, there might be a reason.

3)We refused said offer.

We then talked the next day. The discussions began as preliminary talks. More people got involved. At some point, both sides felt good to include "everyone". We asked your coalition partners to contact their allies. They said they were doing it. They then told us two or three were missing but that we could proceed.

4)We made a counter-offer.

5)Your coalition partners talked among themselves to see if they were willing to consider it.

6)They rejected it.

Things got downhill from that point on as TORN's representant decided it was smart to make joke counter-offers and then threaten us. Peace talks were aborted. TORN then contacted Pacifica for help. We totally understand why Pacifica DoWed on us, as we said many times, we do not fault them. There is bad blood between us, though, so I don't expect everybody to stay entirely civil.

If you think we somehow manipulated ten of your allies into forgetting that you exist, you very likely should take a step back and reevaluate what you are saying: that means either ten of your allies are massively incompetent OR Paradoxians have supernatural powers.

I like this post, it's a shame everyone is illiterate.

Yet, for all your nonsensical ramblings about how evil we are, you can't pin a single crime against us. We've tried to get answers from others too. Hey Argent, what's up with you holding a grudge? A grudge over what? And TORN, wanting to see us under a jackboot? When did we last talk? BiPolar?

Maybe something with claiming holding PF above any other treaty when really you were not. Now you can stand there and claim anything in the sky but you and me both know which side you were backing and which side you were trying to save face with.  

Maybe something with claiming holding PF above any other treaty when really you were not. Now you can stand there and claim anything in the sky but you and me both know which side you were backing and which side you were trying to save face with.  

We founded PF with a given set of treaties. During the existence of PF, we were often told that we needed to work hard on mending relations with Umbrella. Which we did. Our other treaties never changed.

Tell me, again, who changed course?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

We founded PF with a given set of treaties. During the existence of PF, we were often told that we needed to work hard on mending relations with Umbrella. Which we did. Our other treaties never changed.

Ker-ching mo'fo

What was the major issue at the founding of PF and nearly did not see it come about? what was the main and often constant issue within PF?

The whole point of PF was to change course and make it ours, not enable TOP's allies to think of us as a extension of you.

But you were happy with that thought, and that was the killing blow for PF.

Edited by nutkase

I say we are entitled to be a bit full of ourselves right now.

That would be different from other times, how?

Cute.

For all the "TOP is whining" you precious gentlemen are spewing, you haven't heard a single Paradoxian complain that the NPO is hitting us.

Except for the content of this thread, where you try to demonize our actions as us being pre-karma-esque puppetmaster again. 

Trying to sow so desperately discontent, must mean you are winning or something,...

Cute.

Great thread. Certainly ranks up there for this war. I especially loved the part of NPO being irrelevant/vassalisation master/cannon fodder/much needed help to incompetent allies.

Carry on.

Don't let those other guys keep you down. You had OK execution, but continue rants will only make you better. Please feel free to go for gold.

Everyone should be graded on the same curve. You shouldn't give him a pass simply because he has limited abilities.

This is hilarious, given you had double my tech and I still destroyed more of yours.

Keep trying.

No you didn't.

edit: found it

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=719230

You lost 8,036.91

I lost 7,221.69

While it's not a glorious victory it's not bad considering I was at war with 3 other nations.

He's saying he destroyed more of your tech than you did his, not that he did more NS damage.

Not that either matters, I only replied because I find it annoying constantly seeing all this "I'm better than you" bollocks.

I'm reading a lot here about us apparently "hurting", where's this coming from?  Who exactly is hurting so bad they can't fight anymore?  Honestly, a lot of us have been able to sit in war mode collecting taxes & re-stocking nukes, then go back to war & maybe eat a nuke every couple of days, sometimes not at all.

He's saying he destroyed more of your tech than you did his, not that he did more NS damage.

Not that either matters, I only replied because I find it annoying constantly seeing all this "I'm better than you" bollocks.

I'm reading a lot here about us apparently "hurting", where's this coming from?  Who exactly is hurting so bad they can't fight anymore?  Honestly, a lot of us have been able to sit in war mode collecting taxes & re-stocking nukes, then go back to war & maybe eat a nuke every couple of days, sometimes not at all.

I'm pretty sure it's coming from the fact that you had to ask Pacifica to help reinforce you in the lower to middle tier, as evidenced by comments made by Brehon, Ted (from TORN) or Otter from Argent, among others. Also, logs between Brehon and Ted.

What was the major issue at the founding of PF and nearly did not see it come about? what was the main and often constant issue within PF?

The whole point of PF was to change course and make it ours, not enable TOP's allies to think of us as a extension of you.

The main issue within PF was mostly our relations with Umbrella who were often very tense, thus creating a very bad position for Argent. You perhaps want to go back to the days of the Revenge War, where Janax and I went at it for a few weeks. 

If the whole point was to change course, why did Argent stay allied to Umbrella for so long? Why did you guys keep asking us to mend relations with Umbrella and wish us to go back to good relations with them?

You know, that game of "you prioritized your allies over the bloc" goes both ways. In the end, you wanted us to choose between DR and a moralistic approach and our friends in Doomhouse, some of those very friends you had insisted we make. 

We're not the ones who got into the relationship by trying to change everybody else. We came with our set of treaties and we told you from the start what to expect. We took some of the criticism and worked on what could be worked on. You wanted us to go where we didn't want to go and then blamed it for the collapse of the bloc: we have large backs and we don't mind admitting some mistakes but the collapse of PF wasn't our fault. It had a lot more to do with changes in the government of Argent (and the abrupt changes it brought to its FA --> signing treaties without telling OTPs, abandoning Umbrella, etc.) , the disbanding of OMFG and BN and the inactivity in Grämlins.

On the other hand, lo and behold, AI gets forgotten by its own allies and suddenly, TOP is the supreme evil of all mankind. Heck, you went as far as to say BiPolar was a justified move. 

Take Sigrun here. She goes from thread to thread attacking us. Our alleged crime against her? That we would have banned her from our boards in 2008. 

I understand you guys need villains to justify your pathetic attempts at moral posturing but you will have to try harder. At least, be creative. Invent some stuff. Don't just start ranting about how "you see our true face" and "how deserved the beatdown you took was" when you can't even tell why it was.

The facts remain:

1)Some of your coalition partners approached us to discuss peace.

2)Your coalition partners made us an offer. Did they consult you? It's not up to us to make sure you're included, baby cake. If your allies want to discuss peace without your noble oversight, there might be a reason.

3)We refused said offer.

We then talked the next day. The discussions began as preliminary talks. More people got involved. At some point, both sides felt good to include "everyone". We asked your coalition partners to contact their allies. They said they were doing it. They then told us two or three were missing but that we could proceed.

4)We made a counter-offer.

5)Your coalition partners talked among themselves to see if they were willing to consider it.

6)They rejected it.

Things got downhill from that point on as TORN's representant decided it was smart to make joke counter-offers and then threaten us. Peace talks were aborted. TORN then contacted Pacifica for help. We totally understand why Pacifica DoWed on us, as we said many times, we do not fault them. There is bad blood between us, though, so I don't expect everybody to stay entirely civil.

If you think we somehow manipulated ten of your allies into forgetting that you exist, you very likely should take a step back and reevaluate what you are saying: that means either ten of your allies are massively incompetent OR Paradoxians have supernatural powers.

When most your membership shows up in an OWF thread and complains, odds are you as an alliance are whining.  But hey, maybe they all showed up to say "bring it!" and got too emotional.   <_<

The offer of butt ointment made previously stands.

I also love how you crawled into the head of everyone around the peace talks table and figured out the entirety of their motivations and thought processes.  If you are indeed such a mind reader, then how the hell did you allow yourself to end up in this position in the first place?

Enjoy your wars.  You'll be fighting them a very long time unless you wise up.

I'm pretty sure it's coming from the fact that you had to ask Pacifica to help reinforce you in the lower to middle tier, as evidenced by comments made by Brehon, Ted (from TORN) or Otter from Argent, among others. Also, logs between Brehon and Ted.

I wasn't even aware we'd asked tbh, but I'm not sure asking someone to help cover a few targets so they can't escape into peacemode equates to us hurting.

When most your membership shows up in an OWF thread and complains, odds are you as an alliance are whining.  But hey, maybe they all showed up to say "bring it!" and got too emotional.   <_<

The offer of butt ointment made previously stands.

I also love how you crawled into the head of everyone around the peace talks table and figured out the entirety of their motivations and thought processes.  If you are indeed such a mind reader, then how the hell did you allow yourself to end up in this position in the first place?

Enjoy your wars.  You'll be fighting them a very long time unless you wise up.

Except that "most of our membership" (what, six or seven guys?) showed up here to point out:

1)That Pacifica has an inferiority complex regarding Paradoxia. (I don't share the thought)

2)That your coalition has to be lamentable to require reinforcements at this juncture.

3)That your coalition members visibly don't trust each other.

4)That it wasn't our fault if nobody from your side had thought about inviting you to peace talks.

And since the last three points are completly correct, some of you then proceeded to say: "haha, you're whining" instead of addressing or acknowledging them. Which is a fantastic way of dodging debates. 

For example, you quote my post, yet attack none of its content except to say that "we're whining" and would require some anal ointment. You might want to adapt your posting, though. Replying to timetables of events by "ahaha, you're whining" doesn't exactly reflect well on your mental capacities.

@Mayzie: Would losing twice as much NS as we did equates to hurting? It's not like our nations out of PM are simply sitting ducks getting killed.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Hey look, I'm fodder!

I enjoy the consistent attempts by members of the other coalition to paint themselves as somehow "better" merely because they're outnumbered. I never realised that diplomatic failure of that degree could be trophied as being meritorious. But I suppose we all have different goals here on Planet Bob, and if you take pride in the fact that you can't seem to sign a treaty worth the paper it's written on, then all the more power to you.

This is my favorite part of this thread too.

Remember in Bi-Polar and Karma when IRON was outnumbered like 22-1 and 10-1 respectively?

Clearly:

2ajtk49.jpg

NPO - Please save our coalition from crumbling. /sarcasm

Best of luck on this front NPO.

Edited by The Warrior

As the guy that actually initiated the dissolving of PF I can say it was the absolute lack of any semblance of activity in really any PF alliance but TOP.

This is my favorite part of this thread too.

Remember in Bi-Polar and Karma when IRON was outnumbered like 22-1 and 10-1 respectively?

Clearly:

2ajtk49.jpg

NPO - Please save our coalition from crumbling. /sarcasm

Best of luck on this front NPO.

Nobody is questioning IRON's skills in Karma and Bipolar, everything that came after it however.

There is a reason no one responded to your first offering. 

Stop being a creep and offering us your anal products.

Hey now, just trying to be helpful.  Even I get a bit butthurt from time to time, but from the sound of it, perhaps what you really need is a proctologist for that case of rectal-cranial inversion you are displaying.

Except that "most of our membership" (what, six or seven guys?) showed up here to point out:

1)That Pacifica has an inferiority complex regarding Paradoxia. (I don't share the thought)

2)That your coalition has to be lamentable to require reinforcements at this juncture.

3)That your coalition members visibly don't trust each other.

4)That it wasn't our fault if nobody from your side had thought about inviting you to peace talks.

And since the last three points are completly correct, some of you then proceeded to say: "haha, you're whining" instead of addressing or acknowledging them. Which is a fantastic way of dodging debates. 

For example, you quote my post, yet attack none of its content except to say that "we're whining" and would require some anal ointment. You might want to adapt your posting, though. Replying to timetables of events by "ahaha, you're whining" doesn't exactly reflect well on your mental capacities.

@Mayzie: Would losing twice as much NS as we did equates to hurting? It's not like our nations out of PM are simply sitting ducks getting killed.

That's six or seven guys who should be figuring out their next war, not here whining.

1. At this stage NPO doesn't have anything to feel inferior about.

2. Your stubbornness was noted and inability to grasp your situation was noted and if people in that part of the fight decided that should be rewarded, I'm cool with that.

3. No grand coalition is ever 100% harmonious.  Not Karma, not The Initiative.  None.  The question is can people work through their differences and bring home victory.  So far, so good in this case.

4. And your source of information indicating that at some point early on someone from AI didn't simply say, "do what you think best" in a quickie IRC query would be...?

And since the last three points are silly, here is a random Google Image Search picture:

a-mc-random-25.jpg

Edited by ChairmanHal

E

Sure, if you're unfamiliar with war here.  Neither of us are and we both know that the larger side often / always loses more NS as once the smaller side loses all it's infra to a point where it has to rebuy it daily, the only NS losses are tech (maybe land, if anyone has any) where the larger side has nations to rotate in and out who still have infra that needs stripping.

Almost 20% of your nations out of peacemode are at ZI and have done little to no damage for a couple of weeks now.

Anyway, I suppose we're going off topic here.  I just wanted to know where you people conjured up that we were hurting really badly and were in desperate need for help, that you say it came from NPO covering a few targets just shows what you're spouting for what it is.  Propaganda based on the usual bullshit "you need xxx alliances to beat us", "can't do it on your own", the same crap that comes out each war.

Why is this thread 12 pages long? Of course the NPO is back at their pre-Karma heights, no one can deny that. Perhaps, in another year, a Karma 2.0-esque war changes that again. Its the circle of life. The people shoutting loudest that the NPO is now so great will be the first to turn against them then, and the NPO knows that so they want to maximize their influence. Frankly, I can't blame them. It has worked for them in the past so why change ways?

Preach my brother!

The first link is not the thread in question, though it was possibly my last post prior to posting the thread in question. As I recall, the banned message came up quite quickly after I posted, not surprising if you wiped it completely.  I made the mask request after joining your supposed allies, and it was denied without comment. Your prominence in the alliance was the point I was making when I mentioned it to someone else earlier, presumably the person you are getting it from, and so claim that the point is irrelevant to the point is... just classic Crymson.

That was only thread posted by you in the GPA forums during that war; and "if I recall" is not a viable source of information from you, given your evident habit of inventing events that did not actually occur. Further, apparently friendly mask requests can be made and are made by people who are: a) outright banned from a forum, and thus cannot see any subforum; and b) so enraged that they end up still holding a grudge over the matter five years later? That doesn't fit. Nor does your aforementioned comment about my status within TOP, which you have likewise now twisted several times in an effort to make it appear accurate.

That said, rest assured that I'm aware this is an activity without a worthwhile point; you clearly believe in your constructed version of events, and I don't care about this matter beyond its potential to make you look foolish (mission accomplished!). Peace out.

Edited by Crymson