Hello, Non Grata, how are you? We are fine.

Randalla

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself and others who play CN hold the beautiful Mrs Randalla in high regard.  It is an honor

and a privilege to know Randalla of that fine alliance The Apparatus!

Randalla has been, and always will be the only Leader around that possesses the warmth of a
naturally charismatic leader that CN has ever known!

I value my friendship and special relationship with Randalla.   I think that I speak for
everyone, when I say that we all wish you a safe and speedy recovery from surgery. 

speedy recovery to our friend Randalla. 

o/.App

o/Aftermath

Your coalition hasn't had a blitz on the lower end of mediocre in the past twenty days. I wouldn't be talking.

Interesting choice with the 20 day cut-off there. According to the wiki, all the alliances on our side were already engaged at that point. In fact the only DoW's from our side in the last 20 days are from GATO, TLR and MK. So nice attempt, but choosing a starting point after our side's opening blitzes have already been run is disingenuous, even for you.

Sorry, I guess its above your level of thinking. :)

Wow! That was pretty rude, don't ya think? With someone of your level of thinking I would have assumed that instead of lowering yourself to insults you would have explained yourself so other won't be confused with what you had claimed. Sorry, but I guess that's above your level of thinking. 

Interesting choice with the 20 day cut-off there. According to the wiki, all the alliances on our side were already engaged at that point. In fact the only DoW's from our side in the last 20 days are from GATO, TLR and MK. So nice attempt, but choosing a starting point after our side's opening blitzes have already been run is disingenuous, even for you.

I was under the impression that Apparatus was also declaring a second DOW. I was unaware they hadn't started to fight yet.