Hello, Non Grata, how are you? We are fine.

Randalla

I was under the impression that Apparatus was also declaring a second DOW. I was unaware they hadn't started to fight yet.

Declaring a declaration of war seems redundant. Anyway, App declaring a second war has nothing to do with what I said. Your side has the advantage in terms of raw nation numbers. Therefore some on your side will have the surplus unengaged nations to stage a blitz at this stage of the war. Let me know if you need a pretty picture to aid in your understanding.

I'm still curious as to why you chose 20 days though. Surely it occurred to you that someone might check the goings on of the last 20 days when you brought it up.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCY continues to be an idiot, Apparatus tries to be opportunistic and falls flat yer again, and EQ continues to poke at one of its core members by stacking nations on an MDP ally. Good showing.

I'm beginning to think that the best argument against EQ's whole "we can last for 7 months" is simply "no, you'll kill yourselves first." 

I'm beginning to think that the best argument against EQ's whole "we can last for 7 months" is simply "no, you'll kill yourselves first." 

No, they can last several months with their amazing strategy of ignoring anyone over 150k/200k ns

No, they can last several months with their amazing strategy of ignoring anyone over 150k/200k ns

The majority of the world which will never get above that range due to the amount of time it would take, so those up there don't end up doing much apart from build/aid and become de facto hippies.

GOONS can fight.  App.. as we've shown and we'll show again, cannot.

Having fought them twice now, I see that they are only good in a fight when they bring all their friends.  Line up an even number of nations against them and, well, meh.

Randalla and Apparatus, I.  Love.  You.  Go ahead and kick NG in the teeth.

Having fought them twice now, I see that they are only good in a fight when they bring all their friends.  Line up an even number of nations against them and, well, meh.

Randalla and Apparatus, I.  Love.  You.  Go ahead and kick NG in the teeth.

Coming from someone who is attempting to dogpile DH & CnG, you sure do know a lot about fair fights, lol.

Coming from someone who is attempting to dogpile DH & CnG, you sure do know a lot about fair fights, lol.

Such short memories from DH and friends.  Turn about is only fair play when you get to do it, then, huh?  Noted and dismissed for the dribble it is.  Thank you; come again!

Such short memories from DH and friends.  Turn about is only fair play when you get to do it, then, huh?  Noted and dismissed for the dribble it is.  Thank you; come again!

And of course you take it completely the wrong way. You're the one who was crying saying they only fight well when they dogpile people. Every war is a dogpile, if you can't take the heat, surrender now and save us a bunch of time later. Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

The majority of the world which will never get above that range due to the amount of time it would take, so those up there don't end up doing much apart from build/aid and become de facto hippies.

Which is why they're declaring down on whomever they please across your coalition.

We're ripping all of you apart.

B-)

Have a speedy Recovery,Rondalla...!

We haven't met until now... but  I congratulate you for  taking time in the middle of your health related RL issues and decided to take care of this one...!  "Live Long and Prosper",M'am...

And Thanks for your great sense of Honor responding to the call of your Allies... 

Which is why they're declaring down on whomever they please across your coalition.

Down declaring from 150k/200k+ will only get you to 112.5k/150k (not counting the +/-250 rule) which is still out of the majority of what nations will ever get and the only ways you can really get to 100k+ is to either and combination of; be neutral / have years of growth / have limited wars during conflicts. For everyone else its just a pipe dream that most have given up on and happy with it.