Apology from Non Grata

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the party guys. I am sure you will have fun.

Also;

When your opponents use it their called cowards when you use it its called tactics :)

Sadly, this would seem to sum up the content of the majority of recent posts here.

Why you guys would go and force NG into this is beyond me, and I hope they smash you for being fucking stupid.

Forced? Hardly. They made their choice and I reckon it was always inevitable. It would have made more sense for them to sit it out strategically, but culturally it never seemed possible. And I dont think there was any doubt in anyones mind which side they would be on if they entered, treaties or no treaties.

If you think that defend an ally is retarded just because it would put the alliance in a bad position, I can understand that you do believe that what NG is doing is retarded as well? 

Quit bringing logic into this!

It's too bad none of the alliances in our coalition have some kind of insanely obsessive central system that has a snapshot of every nation in every alliance. 

Don't be upset that our AI is light years superior to your Ai.

On an entirely unrelated note...

<3 you Xander.

Can't regain something you never had.

o/ dependable treaty partners
o/ NPO
o/ TTK

We are dependable treaty partners... We entered on a MD and an OD treaty... If iron or NPO had been hit we would have entered with them... Posters like you make me want to punch you in the face...

I love how someone still plays on the "This was avoidable" tune. Kudos to Non Grata: at last you have decided where to cast your lot, and you finally get a chance to fight in a war where you don't have overwhelming odds on your side. This will probably be the most interesting front to watch.

I love how someone still plays on the "This was avoidable" tune.Kudos to Non Grata: at last you have decided where to cast your lot, and you finally get a chance to fight in a war where you don't have overwhelming odds on your side. This will probably be the most interesting front to watch.

Remember PC-Ragnarok..

Similar odds this time round :smug:

Oh god the butthurt is strong in this one. Especially coming from NPO's allies. You truly show your true colours now. Your side hit our allies nice and clean so yeah we had to come in on the DH side. Don't try to make it sound like it was inevitable. Well maybe it was considering the sheer amount of retardanation going on at the other side. This was a nice set up from SF and co to put us on the opposite side and try to beat us down, it is also transparent.

Oh god the butthurt is strong in this one. Especially coming from NPO's allies. You truly show your true colours now. Your side hit our allies nice and clean so yeah we had to come in on the DH side. Don't try to make it sound like it was inevitable. Well maybe it was considering the sheer amount of retardanation going on at the other side. This was a nice set up from SF and co to put us on the opposite side and try to beat us down, it is also transparent.

Uhm... sure. I missed the SF boogeyman drivel.

I don't see why you need to come out with excuses, you are simply defending allies as you said you would (and as Equilibrium said we would). I don't believe that you expected our side to avoid defending the alliances hit by GOONS or TLR...

Edited by Garion

Uhm... sure. I missed the SF boogeyman drivel.

I don't see why you need to come out with excuses, you are simply defending allies as you said you would (and as Equilibrium said we would). I don't believe that you expected our side to avoid defending the alliances hit by GOONS or TLR...

I'm going to make a prediction and say that you probably should have. Especially since TLR was hitting someone of its size and GOONS could be absorbed by AI.

I feel bad for the competent people on your side who had to watch that level of stupid go on. 

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Not all the scum, not yet!

Now if only someone will grow some balls and hit NG....

Go on. Make my day.

But if you do, please avoid the egocentric mentality of certain guys in NG who think that the world revolves around them and people

cares about NG's Foreign Affairs agenda. 

The world has come once again into a divide. Choose a side, or don't. But do not whine about people "forcing" you to attend the ball.

Edited by Krashnaia

Good to see that you are still a solid and dependable ally. I had never doubt you, but still good to see this to re-affirm what I already believe. An easy choice will be abandoning your friends in the losing side and find excuses to be pull into the winning side, like LOSS do in this war, or BFF and International did in many many war before.Good to see. Good luck, and may you win the battle.

LoSS never abandoned anyone. They are allied to both TIO and MCXA. And to me there doesn't seem to be any winning side.

If you didn't want your allies hit then they should have stayed out of the war.