Apology from Non Grata

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this relevant when TLR was immediately countered?

Relevant? I don't quite understand your question, Mr Beast.

e: For clarity's sake, seeing that you appear to require it, my post was a response to Rush who was responding to a question about why TTK was selected - they were first up for rolling, as depicted. It's got nothing to do with TLR or how quickly they were counter-attacked.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

e: For clarity's sake, seeing that you appear to require it, my post was a response to Rush who was responding to a question about why TTK was selected - they were first up for rolling, as depicted. It's got nothing to do with TLR or how quickly they were counter-attacked.

Calm down their chubs, it has been used as if we are scared shitless of NG for the most part. That's why I asked "how is this relevant."

Relevant? I don't quite understand your question, Mr Beast.

Trying to understand them is like trying to understand why they would push NG to the other side of the war to begin with... It doesn't make logical sense but hey let's just have some popcorn and watch!

I still can't believe I've been agreeing with GOONS over the last few weeks... Kaskus and SF seem to be making it their life mission to make me loath my own life D:

Trying to understand them is like trying to understand why they would push NG to the other side of the war to begin with... It doesn't make logical sense but hey let's just have some popcorn and watch!

I still can't believe I've been agreeing with GOONS over the last few weeks... Kaskus and SF seem to be making it their life mission to make me loath my own life D:

We are secretly an extremely agreeable alliance.

Calm down their chubs, it has been used as if we are scared shitless of NG for the most part. That's why I asked "how is this relevant."

I'm sorry I still can't decipher what you're trying to say, Mr Beast. 

e: For example, what do you mean by "calm down their chubs"? It does sound rather worrying.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

this just about says everything 

we're going to take you to the woodshed in the upper tiers 

The upper tiers knew they would be taken to the woodshed a month ago.

Doesnt matter. They drop you to where folks my size can take care of you and their job is done. I'm ready to take you all the way. Are you ready to go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe8jJBoEmuY

What's this?!?! A Prefontaine posting on CN forums?!?!

Good luck out there! I've been liking NG more and more lately... wish we were on the same side, tho.

NG is a handful of the most excellent folks in CN... constantly covering for the most worthless general membership imaginable.

We are secretly an extremely agreeable alliance.

Not to be confused with or step on our beloved Gratan Stewie's personage; but that's because GOONS are the Stewie to our Bertram (really should be the other way around lol - but you guys did technically come first) :P

NG is a handful of the most excellent folks in CN... constantly covering for the most worthless general membership imaginable.

there's days when I honestly love u

No but seriously, who are you?

Well I am someone that went to war last year solo against NG, won the war, called in some favours to get a nice tribute done for them, some awards cause they rocked... and was repeatedly banned from #nongrata by piss-poor little general members that had no understanding of the situation at all. Someone that attempted to give some medals to the better members of the alliance that actually did something to improve their situation and found it impossible because of interference from idiots that never had any stake in the fight and had no part in it. Whiny little jackasses that would have run away screaming rather than face me, rendering judgement against their betters who DID face me and took their punishment without complaint. Two sides, one alliance.

So  yes in a nutshell I am someone who knows what she is talking about. Unlike you.

there's days when I honestly love u

:D

Likewise ;)

Once the current festivities are concluded let usll shoot off a few firecrackers together eh?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

this just about says everything 

we're going to take you to the woodshed in the upper tiers 

Except that this is like IRON vs. Gre, except much more favorable for our side.  We have enough top tier nations to knock you all down to the midtier given a little time.  Doesn't everybody know that this is the strategy?  (Granted, I'm not sure how NG will end up in this, since it's not really our focused front, considering the treaty ties.)

I'm sure that provides cold comfort to your side's upper tier.

Most of us upper tiers know our job.  It kind of harkens back to the old "friends > infra".

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Well I am someone that went to war last year solo against NG, won the war, called in some favours to get a nice tribute done for them, some awards cause they rocked... and was repeatedly banned from #nongrata by piss-poor little general members that had no understanding of the situation at all. Someone that attempted to give some medals to the better members of the alliance that actually did something to improve their situation and found it impossible because of interference from idiots that never had any stake in the fight and had no part in it. Whiny little jackasses that would have run away screaming rather than face me, rendering judgement against their betters who DID face me and took their punishment without complaint. Two sides, one alliance.

So  yes in a nutshell I am someone who knows what she is talking about. Unlike you.

Why thank you for informing us that you are something special.  I really had no idea that you were so amazing and integral to the running of this world.  I know bow down to your greatness.  The one nation who took on a sanctioned alliance and "won" all her wars, ZI'ing ever NG nation and making all 200 of us surrender to your greatness.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

What on Earth are you talking about?

Except that this is like IRON vs. Gre, except much more favorable for our side.  We have enough top tier nations to knock you all down to the midtier given a little time.  Doesn't everybody know that this is the strategy?  (Granted, I'm not sure how NG will end up in this, since it's not really our focused front, considering the treaty ties.)

Most of us upper tiers know our job.  It kind of harkens back to the old "friends > infra".

Get rekt

Your top tier is a bunch of catamites