Apology from Non Grata

Not all the scum, not yet!

Now if only someone will grow some balls and hit NG....but I doubt it, WAE is only strong when they pile up 20vs1 on some poor commie alliance. 

So Nor is WAE and your example is Nor vs LSF?  Interesting.  And you want NG to get hit so Nor can get rolled as well?  Well I have a feeling your going to get your wish.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when did NpO join SF and Legion XX?  :psyduck:

You remember that period of time where they could do nothing but spit seething blood out of their mouths at the mention of either one? It's a carry-over side-effect.

So Nor is WAE and your example is Nor vs LSF?  Interesting.  And you want NG to get hit so Nor can get rolled as well?  Well I have a feeling your going to get your wish.

Ah the Big Bad Wolf is still around too, I've missed your threats  :awesome:

NoR never had to join with 19 other alliances to beat up commies.....but I guess these days there are some new standards being set. Btw, what would have happened if instead "only* 10 of you attacked INT/ODN and the rest declared on MK?  

And yes, I can't wait to see what you will do about NG, I can totally see you all in your IRC channel arguing like "But they have 3.5k nukes" or "But they are 5x stronger than INT".

But I'm sure you guys will come up with something, I totally believe in you!

Ah the Big Bad Wolf is still around too, I've missed your threats  :awesome:

NoR never had to join with 19 other alliances to beat up commies.....but I guess these days there are some new standards being set. Btw, what would have happened if instead "only* 10 of you attacked INT/ODN and the rest declared on MK?  

And yes, I can't wait to see what you will do about NG, I can totally see you all in your IRC channel arguing like "But they have 3.5k nukes" or "But they are 5x stronger than INT".

But I'm sure you guys will come up with something, I totally believe in you!

NoR should attack TPF and show them how you don't need help to beat them! Do it! 

Meh, this is war and it's almost never even. That said, I look forward to the challenge and hope this war exceeds all the previous ones in fun factor. GL to all those we will face.

True class right here. arch3004, you rock. 

Not even going to get into all the bickering and whining that's going on in this thread. Just wishing both sides the most fun they can possibly have, since that's essentially what this whole cluster-you-know-what is about. :P

Good to see that you are still a solid and dependable ally. I had never doubt you, but still good to see this to re-affirm what I already believe. An easy choice will be abandoning your friends in the losing side and find excuses to be pull into the winning side, like LOSS do in this war, or BFF and International did in many many war before. Good to see. Good luck, and may you win the battle.

Good to see that you are still a solid and dependable ally. I had never doubt you, but still good to see this to re-affirm what I already believe. An easy choice will be abandoning your friends in the losing side and find excuses to be pull into the winning side, like LOSS do in this war, or BFF and International did in many many war before.Good to see. Good luck, and may you win the battle.

Accept white peace and come crush some skulls with us tan :wub: