Apology from Non Grata

It seems for sure that many people in that coalition are trying as hard as they can to make sure others shoulder the burden. Problem is that the alliances those alliances are hoping will carry the burden are in turn expecting those original alliances to do all the fighting themselves. The result is no one fights except those alliances with the tenacity and righteousness to realize that they should do their own fighting themselves.

QFT.

Too bad most people will disregard this.

FUUUUUU! Now look at what is happening... I am agreeing with VE... Stupid SF... :(

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems for sure that many people in that coalition are trying as hard as they can to make sure others shoulder the burden. Problem is that the alliances those alliances are hoping will carry the burden are in turn expecting those original alliances to do all the fighting themselves. The result is no one fights except those alliances with the tenacity and righteousness to realize that they should do their own fighting themselves.

I'm not seeing it.

Initially it appears the idea was to let one side carry the biggest burden and other do a bit of fighting(mostly completely curbstomping).

Now however it is much more balanced in terms of the two fronts, mostly because of the second front.

All those alliances have a reason to fight hard, especially after the recent declarations.

The war is still young.

I'm not seeing it.

Initially it appears the idea was to let one side carry the biggest burden and other do a bit of fighting(mostly completely curbstomping).

Now however it is much more balanced in terms of the two fronts, mostly because of the second front.

All those alliances have a reason to fight hard, especially after the recent declarations.

The war is still young.

i agree with this, well the latter part anyway.

The war is young and we are all still having fun.

we are all going to fight hard because lets face it none of us care about loosing pixels so we will all fight for the sake of fighting

Statistically this war has not even moved beyond embryonic stage. Nothing is remotely measurable at this stage, there is too much cash locked away and too much empty sprouting (which is nothing new). Let's see what happens when both sides are fully engaged, all the PM reserves called in and all the initial stockpile of nukes expended. Once we reach this point then we will see who is or isn't going to win this one. There is plenty of strategy left for both sides and how this is employed will dictate the winner not a blitz of questionable proportion, nor the propaganda of either side. This is the meat grinder. Personally I have a theory, but I can see the post-war situation fairly clearly and I do not like our future at all regardless of who wins. Hopefully there is sufficient bloodletting this time for something interesting to happen this time rather than just the wheel turning slowly. Good luck everyone.

The problem is that when the infra is blown off and all the easy NS is destroyed, you really think you can find 400-600 75K+ nations willing to keep 1k infra nuke turrets in battle and properly staggered?  That's when you'll see the curve lighten up.

Look at it this way.  Derp Rush coaltion needed something like 22 alliances to take on 2?  You really think that both coalitions aren't already jockey'ing for power post-war and trying to take as little damage as you can?  I don't think DR/NPO are so much, but I know for sure that XX/SF/NpO/Afterbirth are taking as light a load as possible.

The most lolworthy even of late 2013 will be when XX/SF asserts their dominance.  And I'll try to hold back my 'I told you so's'.

The problem with the high tech nuke turrets is that they only get 2 new nukes a day, so they'll likely lose GA or get DA'd if they turtle, get nuked, cms and air attacked but only be able to nuke back the people they fight 2-3 times at best in a war cycle.  If lots of staggers get blown this will eventually be a much bigger problem.

The problem is that when the infra is blown off and all the easy NS is destroyed, you really think you can find 400-600 75K+ nations willing to keep 1k infra nuke turrets in battle and properly staggered?  That's when you'll see the curve lighten up.

Look at it this way.  Derp Rush coaltion needed something like 22 alliances to take on 2?  You really think that both coalitions aren't already jockey'ing for power post-war and trying to take as little damage as you can?  I don't think DR/NPO are so much, but I know for sure that XX/SF/NpO/Afterbirth are taking as light a load as possible.

The most lolworthy even of late 2013 will be when XX/SF asserts their dominance.  And I'll try to hold back my 'I told you so's'.

I lol'd. The thought of SF/XX attempting to assert their dominance makes me chuckle.

The problem with the high tech nuke turrets is that they only get 2 new nukes a day, so they'll likely lose GA or get DA'd if they turtle, get nuked, cms and air attacked but only be able to nuke back the people they fight 2-3 times at best in a war cycle.  If lots of staggers get blown this will eventually be a much bigger problem.

This, so very much this. A 1k infra/10k tech nation will not do nearly as much damage only being able to chuck 2 nukes at 3 nations every day with 3 out of 4 of those nukes blocked (on average). If you have enough nations, you can bring those nations down bit by bit. To be fair, this is exactly what happened to Viluin against Polaris.

I'm not seeing it.

The war is still young.

my gess the two frunts split XX/NpO/SF goes down to NG/TLH/Int and DH/Top/VE go down to to DR/NPO.  I wonder what hapens then?