Apology from Non Grata

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to have Non Grata on the side they belong on. Cheers!

This pretty much.

Apology accepted and good to see it all worked out in the end. 

Now about SF/XX screwing over the coalition.. did one of us hit your ally before it was clear? I don't think so but if I'm mistaken please correct me so we can send out gifts.

Now, let's have a referendum. Everyone that saw this coming months ago go to the left and anyone that truly believes NG was considering joining the equilibrium coalition disconnect your internet. 

You realize NG and MK made like 10 threads about peace mode last war right.

Making dumb points isn't going to convince anyone who is not already in your coalition. There's a difference between hiding and cycling nations in and out, but I'm sure you know that! 

Have fun, NG.

I'll just echo Schattenmann's sentiment and also say I'm glad your not on my side. If you guys avoided your well deserved rolling after practically being a member of Doom House for so long it wouldn't feel right.

TIL we're an honorary member of Doom House 

This pretty much.

Apology accepted and good to see it all worked out in the end. 

Now about SF/XX screwing over the coalition.. did one of us hit your ally before it was clear? I don't think so but if I'm mistaken please correct me so we can send out gifts.

Now, let's have a referendum. Everyone that saw this coming months ago go to the left and anyone that truly believes NG was considering joining the equilibrium coalition disconnect your internet. 

RIA hit us. Well ONE did. Ogaden or w.e he is called haha

Where all NG nations are going? I noticed NG is at least 15 nations smaller than last time that I looked and I just found two of those nations in SLCB.

It's too bad none of the alliances in our coalition have some kind of insanely obsessive central system that has a snapshot of every nation in every alliance. 

[quote]Now about SF/XX screwing over the coalition.. did one of us hit your ally before it was clear? I don't think so but if I'm mistaken please correct me so we can send out gifts.[/quote] NpO and Legion hit TLR without announcing it to anyone to defend their ally, Sparta. Someone let people go full retard. Never go full retard :(

NpO and Legion hit TLR without announcing it to anyone to defend their ally, Sparta. Someone let people go full retard. Never go full retard :(

If you think that defend an ally is retarded just because it would put the alliance in a bad position, I can understand that you do believe that what NG is doing is retarded as well? 

Edited by D34th

Sooo. . . It's - GATO, TLR, OTR, TOS, GOONS, VE, MK, TOP, ODN, INT, NG, & Umb VS! Ava, CRAP, CCC, Fark, GOD, Invicta, Legion, LSF, MCXA, MHA, NADC, NPL, NpO, R&R, RIA, Rok, Sparta, TTK, DB4D, NEW, AB, GLoF, CA, Arg, ML, TPF, NX, Sgku, SNAFU, TDT, TON, LoSS, NPL, NPO, BAPS, AI, IRON, NATO, TIO, Zulu, Gra, & GoJ? (Obviously not every alliance on the left side of that VS! is fighting each alliance on the right, unfortunately the right side isn't any where near as tactful. . .) And now EQ's moaning about wars without DoW's? xD What? 11 vs 42 isn't fun odds for you guys any more?

Welcome to the party, Non Grata! Have a glass of chilled blood from our enemies and join us watching the little green, glowing men running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Edit:: Forgot Zulu. :(

Edited by Fireprincess59

About time NG gathered enough balls to join the side it belongs. Now that all the scum is lined in the same field, the Equilibrium can take the trash out. :popcorn:

To be honest, I'd rather have the trash than the retarded.