Apology from Non Grata

If you think that defend an ally is retarded just because it would put the alliance in a bad position, I can understand that you do believe that what NG is doing is retarded as well? 

I have no problem with defending allies, however when it affects a coalition's war plans... That is what is retarded, not defending allies. Keep up if you can mate ;)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair no one takes him serious :P

Also I think he hit after NG already decided to defend you.

No, he hit the same night we hit Sparta. 

The wars are gone but regardless he did hit and it was the same night we hit Sparta. 

Edited by Jgoods45

Then I guess NG just attacked its MDoAP partners :D

Scariest thing is no one actually knows that a Coalition is a treaty of a MDAP scale.  Because it has never been used like that before doesn't change this fact.  

Anyone who doubts this or questions this doesn't know the meaning of a Coalition.  

Much as I love Oggy, I'm not going to let him take credit for my actions.

Personally, I would be amused and thankful if it was little old me that pulled NG into this - but I don't think you're kidding anyone.

HoT, slayer of NG

About time NG gathered enough balls to join the side it belongs. Now that all the scum is lined in the same field, the Equilibrium can take the trash out. :popcorn:

Not all the scum, not yet!

Now if only someone will grow some balls and hit NG....but I doubt it, WAE is only strong when they pile up 20vs1 on some poor commie alliance. 

Not all the scum, not yet!

Now if only someone will grow some balls and hit NG....but I doubt it, WAE is only strong when they pile up 20vs1 on some poor commie alliance. 

Considering your alliance has went to war with the commies countless times you really should state that you aren't talking about your own WAE alliance just so everybody doesn't get confused.