A Clerical Notice from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

Go and read the downgrade announcement and find out why they downgraded. As for UPN and NSO, I am sure if you look hard enough, you will see a where NG is going with their UPN and NSO treaties (it's not necessarily where you think, actually). 

Where are they going with it then?  :popcorn:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can not rap my head around is NG is making fun of the Equilibrium Coalition yet they are allied to two of the alliances that started the war!

To be fair, EQ is giving them plenty of ammunition.

They said I got 4.0's tho ...

Joking aside, I'm not saying "you can't do that", I'm saying what is fact.  Fact is no state of war existed between AI and Umbrella until AI and 4 of their friends declared war on Umbrella.  No Umbrella nations were engaged with AI nor AI's allies until AI and their allies attacked Umbrella.  While you maintain that your declaration of war was legit, nobody is arguing against that.  We're fine with you declaring war on whoever you want.  Just be honest and say you are declaring war.  By playing these word games where somehow you declaring war on someone else makes you the defender may work in your circle of friends, I would hope the rest of us have the smarts to recognize it for what it is. 

What it is is you declaring an offensive war. 

We are ok with that. 

Just don't insult our intelligence and try to claim otherwise.

The fact of the matter is when Umbrella's allies or any other alliances attacked Anarchy Inc, they gave all of Anarchy Inc along with those fighting alongside AI a reason to war them. If I'm on the same team as someone and them losing means I likely end up losing as well, of course I'm not going to ignore it when someone on my team gets attacked by a bunch of guys. Most alliances fighting on our side are fighting to assist Anarchy Inc after Umbrella forced their hand with all the BS. Its all one big war if you think about it and each alliance is like a squad in a bigger team who are all working towards the same goal.

To try e-lawyering it and saying who each alliance should be able to attack of those already involved in the war is silly, especially when Doom House hasn't cared about such things when they were on the winning side in wars. So it sounds both silly and hypocritical for you guys to complain about it.

:popcorn:

Edited by Methrage

The fact of the matter is when Umbrella's allies or any other alliances attacked Anarchy Inc, they gave all of Anarchy Inc along with those fighting alongside AI a reason to war them. If I'm on the same team as someone and them losing means I likely end up losing as well, of course I'm not going to ignore it when someone on my team gets attacked by a bunch of guys. Most alliances fighting on our side are fighting to assist Anarchy Inc after Umbrella forced their hand with all the BS. Its all one big war if you think about it and each alliance is like a squad in a bigger team who are all working towards the same goal.

To try e-lawyering it and saying who each alliance should be able to attack of those already involved in the war is silly, especially when Doom House hasn't cared about such things when they were on the winning side in wars. So it sounds both silly and hypocritical for you guys to complain about it.

:popcorn:

You missed the part where I didn't tell anyone who they could or could not attack, and apparently missed the point altogether.

War with whomever you want.  

Just expect me to call you out when you blatantly lie and try calling an offensive war a defensive one.

2qvL5.png

The Viridian Entente recognizes the 60+ wars the New Pacific Order has declared on us as an official declaration of war on us by them.

7p4Sc.gif

For the Viridian Entente:
Goldie, Lord of the Entente
WarriorConcept, Duke of the Entente
Deviousfairie, Secretary of State
Supreme142, Secretary of Defense
Baltus, Secretary of the Interior
Ging, Secretary of Economics
Yenroh, Deputy Secretary of State
Impero, Dominus Emeritus
Solaris, Dominus Emeritus
Cornelius, Dominus Emeritus

AYVu4lf.png

We will have to start cutting it into peoples foreheads. Attack one you attack all. You were warned and you attacked anyway. NPOs war is a defensive one.

We will have to start cutting it into peoples foreheads. Attack one you attack all. You were warned and you attacked anyway. NPOs war is a defensive one.

I have been following the OWF for a few years now, and I think I am getting the hang of it, so I believe the proper response is:

I know you are but what am I?

I'm curious if the leaders in this brave new world recognize the impact it will have on the peace process. It may be a rude awakening to a lot of the smaller alliances when the war is winding down and phantom declarations are being made in the name of "coalition warfare".

VE also recognizes that TENE has activated their treaty with AI to declare war on us, and RnR has activated the SF sour grapes clause.

Edited by asawyer

They arent our tears but they are salty.Bon appetit

If your coalition doesn't care, then why are you in here falling over yourselves to try and make VE be in the wrong for posting this thread? If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother would you? The fact that there was such a rush of posters shouting about your policy is actually quite humorous.

What?  Dude, you've always been a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but now it's pretty clear you've lost your mind.

Lol.

If your coalition doesn't care, then why are you in here falling over yourselves to try and make VE be in the wrong for posting this thread? If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother would you? The fact that there was such a rush of posters shouting about your policy is actually quite humorous.

I think they just want to stop the noise, you were informed from the start.

You laughed and giggled and called it useless, now that you see it in action you complain and call it the death of CN despite it not being the first time it has been used.

The only reason to continue this trend of communication on the subject is to collect tears.

Edited by Commander shepard

If your coalition doesn't care, then why are you in here falling over yourselves to try and make VE be in the wrong for posting this thread? 

Counterpoint:

If your coalition doesn't care -- why did VE post the thread

:|

I don't think anyone was arguing whether NPO was defending AI. All we did was recognize it for what it was.

Why do we even have the OWF then? In the future if you see a valid CB do you and your allies just roll out against the target? I mean after all, they technically "attacked" you and an attack on one is an attack on all. Enjoy setting this precedent, boys. But as we all know, Karma is a cyclical thing. You're on the upside of it now, but don't be surprised when it stings you in the ass a few months down the road.

If we're all in the business of stating and restating things to make them be true, I think I'll just start saying war without a declaration is terrorism. War without a declaration is terrorism. Short, sweet, clear, can be carved into foreheads as per Alterego's fetish. I like it. War without a declaration is terrorism. Oooh - how about a variation? - War on one without a declaration is a terrorist attack on all. Good. Terrorist Derp Rush war. I look forward to our inevitable victory against the disorganized hordes of terrorists. Peace negotiations will be hard, of course, since we honourable chaps don't negotiate with terrorists. Still, I'm sure we'll invent some new precedents to deal with that, too, and repeat them a lot.

I look forward to our inevitable victory against the disorganized hordes of terrorists. Peace negotiations will be hard, of course, since we honourable chaps don't negotiate with terrorists. Still, I'm sure we'll invent some new precedents to deal with that, too, and repeat them a lot.

Cool tell your chums to leave peacemode so you can achieve your "victory", till then just empty words coming from you. :)

If we're all in the business of stating and restating things to make them be true, I think I'll just start saying war without a declaration is terrorism. War without a declaration is terrorism. Short, sweet, clear, can be carved into foreheads as per Alterego's fetish. I like it. War without a declaration is terrorism. Oooh - how about a variation? - War on one without a declaration is a terrorist attack on all. Good. Terrorist Derp Rush war. I look forward to our inevitable victory against the disorganized hordes of terrorists. Peace negotiations will be hard, of course, since we honourable chaps don't negotiate with terrorists. Still, I'm sure we'll invent some new precedents to deal with that, too, and repeat them a lot.

Hi Pingu, glad to see you show up.

Although my forces have not engaged yours and might not, let me just be clear. By attacking those that I am relying on to achieve victory in my current war, you threaten me and can rightly expect me to counter you. This was the meaning of the words 'in Coalition' in my DoW post. This is nothing new to CN, you should get out more, it goes back many years, and it is not unique to one side. It's the nature of politics and the great game and if you really still dont get that I can only :facepalm:

Also I wouldnt be too worried about the negotiations. I expect you will be well treated when you surrender.

I am a formalist as well, indeed I personally would have liked that a formal DoW was posted, clutter or not, but it changes absolutely nothing in the psychical or political realm. We have obviously intervened on the behalf of AI, based on our treaty with them. Blowing this out of proportion is a propaganda tool, which is highly ridiculous. I hope in the future we make this official piece of paper, even if it is post fact due to the speed of our reactions, just so to help in a small way to cut down on stupid shit being posted here.

I am a formalist as well, indeed I personally would have liked that a formal DoW was posted, clutter or not, but it changes absolutely nothing in the psychical or political realm. We have obviously intervened on the behalf of AI, based on our treaty with them. Blowing this out of proportion is a propaganda tool, which is highly ridiculous. I hope in the future we make this official piece of paper, even if it is post fact due to the speed of our reactions, just so to help in a small way to cut down on stupid shit being posted here.

That would be nice. You lot don't look right in terrorist garb. If Sigrun gets the surrender he appears to or claims to expect (speaking of propaganda), then presumably we can look forward to the march of shiny, shiny jackboots once more.

I think it should be noted at this point, now that the dust has settled a bit, that the above seems to be working out absolutely horribly for you.

That's not my wars are telling me Impero..  *Crams another piece of Utovica down his rapidly filling gullet.*

But then again not everyone is crazy like I am. I just hear war and think, "buffet".

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex