Delusion

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many here are missing the point. The DH-NPO war was not some landslide victory. It was much more narrow than you think. If not for a few cowards things would have been much different.

Imagine now. No fantastical numbers advantage is in your favor. What will happen when the Phoenix will fight against even odds? When a year goes by and yet our hunger consumes us in our bloodlust and nobody is coming to your aid? Nobody is coming. All the dongs in the world will only feed us. You trained us too well with your chains of injustice. The Phoenix as always has risen. Know fear.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1354328646' post='3058773']
I assure you, nobody is counting on any CnG alliances fighting for the "other" side.

e: I suspect you're wrong about Umbrella. They've never had a hard war. Alliances that haven't been through war lose huge numbers. If they saw a hard fight, Umbrella would bleed unprecedented amounts of upper tier nations. If I were planning to oppose DH, I would count on Umbrellans fleeing en masse before I'd count on CnG.
[/quote]

I had no idea that The Phoenix Federation was home to such talented and insightful strategists.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1354405003' post='3059229']
Many here are missing the point. The DH-NPO war was not some landslide victory. It was much more narrow than you think. If not for a few cowards things would have been much different.

Imagine now. No fantastical numbers advantage is in your favor. What will happen when the Phoenix will fight against even odds? When a year goes by and yet our hunger consumes us in our bloodlust and nobody is coming to your aid? Nobody is coming. All the dongs in the world will only feed us. You trained us too well with your chains of injustice. The Phoenix as always has risen. Know fear.
[/quote]
An appropriate post for a thread with the title "Delusion".

Edited by Azaghul

[/quote]

It's cute when TPF of all alliances bays for blood.

[/quote]
TPF will never be scary. I'm sorry.

[/quote]

This is a good post. In a great thread. thank you

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1354407841' post='3059257']
The TPF chest-thumping definitely takes the cake in a thread that otherwise delivers on many accounts.
[/quote]

I don't know, the whole Unknown Smurf being an undercover MK agent thing is in the lead for me

It's just trolling for an "evil" to unite allies against. Looking for a CB to launch a crusade against. Well you wont get it. At some point in the future you will take your lumps. We took ours, we grew into a better alliance for it. I can't say the same for many out there across the firing line.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1354397707' post='3059168']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][17:23] <UnknownSmurf> I thought you said I could go back to ODN after this war -.-[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][17:23] <Ardus[MK]> Well things don't always work out as planned[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Hands down the best part. Love him or hate him(Ardus), that was pretty awesome :D

Edited by berbers

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1354328289' post='3058771']GOONS wont lose because you won't be able to stop Umbrellas upper tier from funneling a trillion dongs into them.[/quote]

You are forever going to be remembered for this one line. It's been nearly 1/2 hour and I haven't stopped laughing. Oh the possibilities...