Sad announcement from The Borg

Kippa Tarxien

I am extremely sad having to tell the world that Francisco, Borg Overseer and cofounder has died at the age of 38, while doing what he liked the most: helping others.

This is all the information I can share.

Frank and myself, we were very complementing, like an old couple that finishes each others sentences. He was always full of original ideas and worked extremely hard. I'm sure that all of those who have had the priviledge of knowing him will agree with me: he was the friendliest person on the planet.

I offer my condolences -and whatever an internet friend can do to support- to his father and his family.

I'll miss you, [i]handsome hispanic guy[/i] (I so loved your modesty).

Kippa Tarxien
Borg Queen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=georgia,serif]I am totally shocked about Francisco. I only knew him for a short time, since registering as a Diplomat at The Borg Alliance. He was a very likable person. I have posted a copy of the In-Game PM at the Dark Templar forums, which I received today about this tragedy. I would like to convey both mine, and the Dark Templar Government's sincere condolences to Francisco's family, friends & colleagues. I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you.[/font]

On behalf of The Apparatus, I wish to extend our most heartfelt sorrow and sadness. Francisco was an active former member of the Machine, and was greatly appreciated by everyone. He stirred up the Gearfolk by running--nearly winning--the third highest position in leadership only after a few months of membership.

To Franky, who no doubt was a good person.

I am indeed saddened to hear this news. He was always such a pleasant fellow to chat with, and full of positive energy during his time with us. Charming, charming fellow, I'm glad to have known him. Perhaps he's in a better place now, but he will be missed.