Sad announcement from The Borg

Kippa Tarxien

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to know Frank from about the time he started playing CN... Great guy, invited me to join The Borg about a month before it was created, hung around Bio's forums even when he knew they were dead just talking to Satan and myself and playing our little counting game... Imma miss that guy :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
B-)

A real Shock, when Kippa Tarxien told me through a PM of Francisco's death... we just started a friendly communication and he even opened an Embassy at Avalanche,my AA, and i did the same at The Borg... The guy was a pleasant human being and a very intelligent one! Even when he told me was living no more than 20 miles from my town,we never had the chance to meet...!
He was Hero because, as his father told Kippa, died doing what he liked the most, helping others... how? I've never had the answer, and his father just wanted to have time and room, some space, to process such a loss... May God had mercy on his Soul and bestow the so needed Peace in his family's Hearts... Still, it is a shocking RL thing, that all of us, like Frank, must some day -or night- pass through those mysterious Doors, and stare to the Justice' Sun awaiting for each one of us... Peace,Frank!!! :) Edited by HDSupreme