Maybe I do one of these too?

HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1352787760' post='3051743']
I suffer from, among other things, ADHD, OCD, Bipolar, Anxiety disorders, Severe suicidal depression, and probably Aspergers. I have serious trust issues, I have extreme paranoia, and I am totally clueless when it comes to social skills.
[/quote]
this sounds oddly familiar >_>

<_<

*cough*

also not to be mean but i think you are suffering from over diagnosis more then those xP

i hope u can stay away D:

good luck out there

rawr

Oh HoT I hope you mean it. You've been wanting to leave the game for a while and going out in a blaze seems like a good way. Of course you know we'll still be in touch and thank goodness it won't be via CN, this game blows :P. Au revoir Celly :wub: I'll be seeing you out there.

From personal experience, if you're posting a thread here, you're still attached and won't likely be going away. I hope that's not the case (in an OOC sense that I hope you get your wish and are able to quit, not anything IC), just saying that as a warning..

Good luck quitting and resolving your RL issues.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1352946426' post='3052536']
From personal experience, if you're posting a thread here, you're still attached and won't likely be going away. I hope that's not the case (in an OOC sense that I hope you get your wish and are able to quit, not anything IC), just saying that as a warning..

Good luck quitting and resolving your RL issues.
[/quote]
I am fearful that you might be right. Only time will tell how attached to my casualties I am. I doubt I would do anything more than nation maintenance though.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1352953215' post='3052611']
I will be extremely surprised if you actually stay away.

Regardless, parting is such sweet sorrow, thank you for being a mild source of entertainment to GOONS.
[/quote]Likewise, Sardy. Will miss you. Thanks for making things interesting.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[color=#0000ff]I must admit that this is all rather disconcerting. I pray that you make a recovery, but I would suggest you consider seeking counseling. I usually would not recommend such an extreme measure, but based on what you have told us it may be warranted. Please take care of yourself. God bless you.[/color]

Jesus christ, this is attention whoring of the highest (read: lowest) caliber.

Please, just leave already. Take your awful in-character persona, your real-life issues, your obsession with this godforsaken game, and go. The longer you dawdle, the more threads you make, the more posts you write, and the more responses you give and get will only make you and everyone else more miserable.

Nobody likes you, nobody actually cares where you go, and nobody will bat an eyelash when you inevitably return with a thread just like this one in a few months. Thinking anything otherwise will only serve to reinforce your helpless attachment to this game. Your real-life problems will only feel more neglect.

I write this post, both as a person who knows exactly what it's like to try and sever oneself from an addictive community in an attempt to fix real-life problems, and as a person who despises you. If you have real problems, this is the mindset you need to adopt. If you don't, then you're an attention whore who deserves nobody's sympathies. I suspect the latter, considering you recently posted on the mk forums, which is more than a blatant attempt at feeding your attention-driven obsession of this game, given who you are and how much MK as a group pities you.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1352928665' post='3052398']
I'm still surprised at how easy it was to stop giving a !@#$ and just log in for a few laughs and to buy tech. But yeah, good luck.
[/quote]
Isn't it though?

Best of luck HoT. Getting away from this place til you deal with RL is for the best, and when you do get RL dealt with, you may find that you don't want to come back (at least not actively). In my experience at least, I tend to get active as an escape from RL, and promptly disappear again when RL improves. Anyway, good luck out there and God bless.

-Bama

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1352928665' post='3052398']
I'm still surprised at how easy it was to stop giving a !@#$ and just log in for a few laughs and to buy tech. But yeah, good luck.
[/quote]

To be honest, it's more often than not easier to go the other way - to first stop logging in except for some tech and then stop giving a !@#%, rather than trying to stop caring and then stop logging in..