Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340781906' post='2998176']
Our world is "suffocating" because of the mass use of peace mode. We ended reps for the most part but with that came the courage or cowardice to fight more. Your allies chose to fight less via a "suffocatingly" massive usage of peace mode.

When there were punitive reps it was understandable. But not now. So please take your holier than thou attitude out of here.
[/quote]

We have no say in another alliance's use of peace mode. You'll notice that our own alliance did not choose to go that route.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1340781906' post='2998176']
Our world is "suffocating" because of the mass use of peace mode. We ended reps for the most part but with that came the courage or cowardice to fight more. Your allies chose to fight less via a "suffocatingly" massive usage of peace mode.

When there were punitive reps it was understandable. But not now. So please take your holier than thou attitude out of here.
[/quote]

No it's because people are too busy being "friends" and not actually being concerned with politics. The lack of ambition is what suffocates the world and very few alliances have it. The fact that there are so many satellite alliances out there is what makes for a dying world.

Edited by Roquentin

Honorable move VE, you certainly through yourself into the fires of hell for your ally, and for that I salute you.

Now in keeping with the tradition of this cluster$#@% war, despite fighting on the same side as you, I'm going to hail NPO.

o/ NPO

Also, can we get a tech pool on what Umbrella is going to do when VE get's dogpiled here shortly?

[img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk218/Archammer_ds/Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-282.gif[/img]

I read this DoW and this was the first thing that came to my mind. A pretty decent and classy DoW.

Edited by Charles Stuart

You know what they say about alliances that have'nt been rolled?

Anyway, NPO, You lucky !@#$%^&ds.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1340770537' post='2997835']
This war has happened before. Our world is on repeat, and frankly it’s suffocating.
[/quote]
You never had an issue doing this to NPO with GOD.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340771146' post='2997899']
I'm honestly surprised by this, nice to see VE finally defend GOD.
[/quote]

Sooo let me get this right.

NPO defends NG which is a move with out any honor because NPO had one ally (NATO) fighting on the other side.

VE has one ally fighting on the other side, Umbrella, Deinos, GOONS fighting on opposite side of GOD. Nevertheless this DoW is a good one?

I love your logic.

So, how does [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New+Polar+Order]Polaris[/url] like the declarations on them VE?

Edited by erikz

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1340800198' post='2998294']
So, how does [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New+Polar+Order]Polaris[/url] like the declarations on them VE?
[/quote]

I'm sure they love it, I know they don't like to be left out of world wars.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1340799904' post='2998291']
Sooo let me get this right.

NPO defends NG which is a move with out any honor because NPO had one ally (NATO) fighting on the other side.

VE has one ally fighting on the other side, Umbrella, Deinos, GOONS fighting on opposite side of GOD. Nevertheless this DoW is a good one?

I love your logic.
[/quote]

First I don't said that NPO defending NG is a move without honor because NPO had one ally (NATO) fighting on the other side, please don't put words in my mouth. What I said was that by supporting NG in their aggression against RIA and by doing this indirectly supporting MK war is a bad thing for cyberverse since NPO is enabling MK abuses. With that clarified let me waste my time explaining something that you will never understand but nonetheless: This DoW is a good move because despise the fact that VE could had avoided this like some alliances in your side did(The International and House Baratheon) and how others will still do during this war(I'm talking about you Umbrella) they chose to defend GOD and to be in the small and probably losing side and I respect that.

Now you can carry on creating lies out of the blue.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1340800198' post='2998294']
[/quote]

Every single war someone mess NpO with NPO and vice-verse, it's funny :laugh:

Edited by D34th

Well, whoever arrange/plan this war is a genius.

Seeing both NPO and VE have very little love for MK, one would expect that these two alliances would later ended up against MK and allies.

But somehow, these two idiots are played and now ended up fighting against each other, instead.

The evil master is laughing behind the scene. Good job.

@VE: I respect your decision to come to GOD defense.

@NPO: What were you thinking? Are you actually think that NG asked your help because they really need your assistance?
If today, they are cornered against difficult odds, then helping them will be a honorable things to do, and their request for the help will be a genuine one, as well. Now, you know you are walking stupidly right into their scenario. NPO needs better leader, the one that can think and play. Oh my, :facepalm:

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1340802820' post='2998311']
@NPO: What were you thinking? Are you actually think that NG asked your help because they really need your assistance?
If today, they are cornered against difficult odds, then helping them will be a honorable things to do, and their request for the help will be a genuine one, as well. Now, you know you are walking stupidly right into their scenario. NPO needs better leader, the one that can think and play. Oh my, :facepalm:
[/quote]

Have you seen our war screen? I think most alliances would be happy to concede outside help is welcome when your fighting a coalition of nations twice your size :P

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1340803000' post='2998314']
Maybe NPO just dislikes VE and GOD. That's impossible though. :awesome:

I'm seriously jealous.
[/quote]

Nope. As they said, this is the war they do not want. They said it loud and clear that this time they are just gonna be a good stupid boy, answering their allies [i]"call for help"[/i], even though they know first hand, that ally do not actually needs the help.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111472&st=0

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1339642834' post='2982605']
Having gone through that gauntlet, we cannot in good faith ever support similar unwarranted action against other alliances, even if they are ones we traditionally have had our differences with.[b] In that regard, the Order finds itself very concerned and upset with MK's reasoning for their aggression.[/b] [b]This is a war we do not want. [/b]

Our stake in this conflict is not about positioning ourselves politically, not about being an attack dog [i][color="#4169E1"](well, you are an attack dog, dude. Just saying that you are not, does not make you not an attack dog. It is your action that define what you are.)[/color][/i], and not about taking out an enemy. Our only desire is defending our allies [color="#4169E1"][i](lol, big joke, do your so called allies actually need you defending them?)[/i].[/color]

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order[/i]
[/quote]

Edited by suryanto tan

Honestly, hate is far too strong of a term for what I, and most others I've talked to, feel for NPO. Not that I'm shedding any tears over the nukes I'm lobbing their way, but my feelings for that alliance are somewhere around "contempt" or "distrust."

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1340802820' post='2998311']
Well, whoever arrange/plan this war is a genius.

Seeing both NPO and VE have very little love for MK, one would expect that these two alliances would later ended up against MK and allies.

But somehow, these two idiots are played and now ended up fighting against each other, instead.

The evil master is laughing behind the scene. Good job.

@VE: I respect your decision to come to GOD defense.

[/quote]
I think you need to do more research before you come to such conclusions.