Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President Kuse' timestamp='1340771875' post='2997937']
Don't know what you are talking about, We have always been a respectable Alliance.
[/quote]

As someone who was allied to you and had to put up with your !@#$%^&* for more than a year, no, you have not.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1340772180' post='2997945']
I must say the Pacifican counter offensive of VE is beyond impressive.
[/quote]

I suspect Pacifica had more confidence that VE would actually do something than most people would have readily given VE the benefit of the doubt for, so they probably had things all set to go just in case.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340771459' post='2997919']
The [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111783"]Umbrella Policy[/url] will be used in case of an attack against VE or are your alliance going to do the same thing it did with Sparta last war?
[/quote]

Umbrella's wayyy too busy with the likes of Hellas to consider a war on another front.. :ph34r:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340771476' post='2997920']
this was a bad choice in target by VE, if what I think is going to happen tomorrow happens.
[/quote]

Doesn't exactly take Nostradamus to predict what's happening tomorrow. We have an ally in need, and we're laying our pixels on the line to take some of the heat off of them. We fully expect NPO's allies and their allies to come get a piece of VE in the coming days, and to that I'll say you'll find a lot of willing targets who will probably give back as good or better than they take, so come on in. Is this an ideal war for us? Hardly, but in an age where allies will grasp straws to find reasons to not defend the people they signed papers with to defend, its something that needs to be done.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1340772710' post='2997966']
Doesn't exactly take Nostradamus to predict what's happening tomorrow. We have an ally in need, and we're laying our pixels on the line to take some of the heat off of them. We fully expect NPO's allies and their allies to come get a piece of VE in the coming days, and to that I'll say you'll find a lot of willing targets who will probably give back as good or better than they take, so come on in. Is this an ideal war for us? Hardly, but in an age where allies will grasp straws to find reasons to not defend the people they signed papers with to defend, its something that needs to be done.
[/quote]
There was better ways to help the coalition, although I suspect this deceleration has little to do wit helping the coalition, and more setting up your future FA strategy.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1340772180' post='2997945']
I must say the Pacifican counter offensive of VE is beyond impressive.
[/quote]

To imply that NPO didn't see this exact thing coming and didn't prepare for it before they even declared their war on GOD is rather insulting to their intelligence.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340772789' post='2997971']
There was better ways to help the coalition, although I suspect this deceleration has little to do wit helping the coalition, and more setting up your future FA strategy.
[/quote]

There is one alliance we care about in your entire coalition. We have no care for helping you get out of the beating you've earned.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1340772792' post='2997972']
To imply that NPO didn't see this exact thing coming and didn't prepare for it before they even declared their war on GOD is rather insulting to their intelligence.
[/quote]

I'm not implying that at all, i'm just saying i like their counter blitz and it gets me hot and bothered.

Enjoy the war, we're all going to have fun :)

Well its been a good 3 years or so since the last time i saw an NPO nation on the battlefield.

To be honest the real fun starts tomorrow when we get to see who is going to step up to defend NPO.

Also since I am now stuck on the losing side of this war, can all the other alliances in our "coalition" actually show some balls and get out of peacemode and fight back? Who knows we could actually win if you try.

That said good luck NPO, lets have some good ole fashion fun.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340772789' post='2997971']
[/quote]

Funnily enough, this is exactly what I was just discussing with an alliance-mate.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1340772710' post='2997966']
We fully expect NPO's allies and their allies to come get a piece of VE in the coming days
[/quote]

Woah now, there's barely enough of you guys to go around as is. Maybe we should borrow a page from Fark...

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1340772898' post='2997977']
There is one alliance we care about in your entire coalition. We have no care for helping you get out of the beating you've earned.
[/quote]
I'm sure your only goal is to help GOD.
[spoiler]because this war isnt about Xiphosis at all.[/spoiler]