Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement

Rudolph

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1317908826' post='2818407']
There were talks going on about stuff like this in gov channels before the war got into full swing that I had no idea about and would have tried to prevent if I could. If I had had my way it would still just be the 3 vs Legion...
[/quote]

Yet government leaders were the ones making the mocking as well. Not a slight at you personally, just on the ability of most of the people fighting legion to having a bark bigger than their bite.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1317909086' post='2818414']
Yet government leaders were the ones making the mocking as well. Not a slight at you personally, just on the ability of most of the people fighting legion to having a bark bigger than their bite.
[/quote]
Yes, well obviously I can't argue for my whole side as I haven't been following all the mocking that's been going on. Imo this was a poor decision with worse timing, as it should have only used when or if we really needed it.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1317909677' post='2818424']
Yes, well obviously I can't argue for my whole side as I haven't been following all the mocking that's been going on. Imo this was a poor decision with worse timing, as it should have only used when or if we really needed it.
[/quote]

You're a good guy, looking forward to more posts from you.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1317909928' post='2818426']
You're a good guy, looking forward to more posts from you.
[/quote]

Consider this: When a war starts, you inform your allies.

Unfortunately, we're not exactly one of the bigger actors behind the curtain. Look at our treaties and have fun dissecting the fact that we only decide so much.

To be fair, I tried to get this stalled for several more days, at least. But hey, whatcha gonna do?

As much as I love being the underdog, stuff happens, 'nuff said.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1317911310' post='2818462']
You didn't specify anyone either.

BTA came in for NsO who didn't provoke Legion
[/quote]

I believe you are missing the point.

Tetris provoked Legion, Legion responded and Tetris called in allies in which NsO including others responded.

Hence all the "we can take them 1v1" and "Legion cannot win even against us" becomes laughable.

(WC, feel free to correct me if wrong :P)

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1317913594' post='2818511']
I believe you are missing the point.

Tetris provoked Legion, Legion responded and Tetris called in allies in which NsO including others responded.

Hence all the "we can take them 1v1" and "Legion cannot win even against us" becomes laughable.

(WC, feel free to correct me if wrong :P)
[/quote]

You are correct.

Pro tip: Treaties don't REALLY matter. Any alliance can declare on any other alliance for whatever reason. BTA just chose to use a treaty as their reasoning. They could have just as easily said "Legion, you attacked our friend (Or a friend of a friend, whatever), %$#@ off we're attacking you" without a treaty, regardless of whether their ally wants it or not (Obviously, ally's wishes shouldn't be trampled but that's another issue)

tl;dr: Moldavi Doctrine.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317876546' post='2817908']
You realize that until this DoW, Legion still has more NS , more ANS and more nation than the 4 alliances on them? Are their opponents supposed to not try to win?

Andre the Giant used to wrestle 4 or 5 midgets at a time. It didnt mean he was at a disadvantage.
[/quote]
Are you saying that pound for pound a Legion nation is worth as much as a Tetris, Sith, NsO, BTA, and IAA nation, and that them going 1v1 against Legion is an even fight?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1317907906' post='2818398']
"bawwww tetris and friends aren't allowed to try and do everything in their power to win this war"[/quote]

Of course they are! It's still funny they need to ^_^

C'mon, you're telling me you see nothing funny, or at least amusingly ironic in this situation?

Yeah, because when my friends want a piece of the action, I'm ready and willing to make them stay on the sidelines so I can fight "honorably" against Legion. After all, the people who already dislike us might dislike us a little more, or something, and we can't have that! :rolleyes:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1317892909' post='2818276']
NSO have said lots of times in the past they could defeat The Legion 1v1, so you already have your champion fighting on your side so why need more? :P Unless all the big talk ive been seeing about Legion being !@#$ is all lies and you really scared? :awesome:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Where has NSO made this claim you so boldly attribute to us? I and others have said for months that NSO could not defeat Legion one on one. We simply do not have the upper tier to match them, nor the numbers. We have only said we could put a good effort against them, and do more damage than we take. But never have we said we'd win on our own.[/color]

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317885550' post='2818222']
Do you hear that beautiful noise? Ah yes, its the sound of the Legion supporters crying about we have five alliances on Legion. Lets never mind what the actual statistics say and just go along with their claims that we are dog-piling them. Thanks BTA.
[/quote]

That noise is the sound of pathetic and it started with Tetris rolled into NsO and now has engulfed BTA and IAA. IF NSO was not saving your asses this entire Coalition of Incompetence would be getting rolled by one of the least militarily capable alliances on Planet Bob. Your alliance is at such a high level of suck you now have most of Planet Bob rooting for Legion. Do you have any idea what level of fail that reaches?

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1317917473' post='2818592']
Are you saying that pound for pound a Legion nation is worth as much as a Tetris, Sith, NsO, BTA, and IAA nation, and that them going 1v1 against Legion is an even fight?
[/quote]
Combined? No. Per alliance? None of them are very good, and Sith usually admit to being bad nation builders. So it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

Personally outside of NSO this has been a sad war effort against Legion...really I'm depressed at this effort with this much fail NpO might not come out to play and we'll be sitting here blue balled again. So pick up your game so the rest of us can have some fun.