Rudolph

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1317876057' post='2817868']
I didn't think Legion was this strong.
[/quote]

Five on 1 now? Seriously, all this attention is downright flattering.

Not to worry, if they manage to 'win' this, NSO will be sure to grab all the credit.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1317876281' post='2817886']
I was wrong in the other thread, now it requires 5 alliances to handle Legion. How cute.
[img]http://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-04.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You're an idiot if you think the number of alliances has anything to do with the balance of power.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1317876057' post='2817868']
I didn't think Legion was this strong.
[/quote]

You realize that until this DoW, Legion still has more NS , more ANS and more nation than the 4 alliances on them? Are their opponents supposed to not try to win?

Andre the Giant used to wrestle 4 or 5 midgets at a time. It didnt mean he was at a disadvantage.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1317876281' post='2817886']
I was wrong in the other thread, now it requires 5 alliances to handle Legion. How cute.
[img]http://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-04.gif[/img]
[/quote]

yeah, 1v1 in CN is on the level when its 240 vs 35. Until THIS DoW, Legion still had a numbers advantage. The point of a war is to try to win. The most logical way to win, is to outnumber your enemy. Seems like all of this makese sense in that light.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1317876524' post='2817903']
You're an idiot if you think the number of alliances has anything to do with the balance of power.
[/quote]

Let him try to suck up to Legion. I mean GOD doesn't have that much choice for picking new friends.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317876517' post='2817902']

Not to worry, if they manage to 'win' this, NSO will be sure to grab all the credit.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually we were thinking about giving all the credit to NsO.[/color]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317876546' post='2817908']
You realize that until this DoW, Legion still has more NS , more ANS and more nation than the 4 alliances on them? Are their opponents supposed to not try to win?

Andre the Giant used to wrestle 4 or 5 midgets at a time. It didnt mean he was at a disadvantage.
[/quote]
Legion compared to Andre the Giant. Seems people think more of you Legion than they used to! Who will be compared to Abdullah the Butcher?

[b]Not to worry, if they manage to 'win' this, NSO will be sure to grab all the credit.[/b]
[/quote]

shh, don't give out our secrets!

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317876546' post='2817908']

[/quote]

Please, Rush. Do you think Legion would have won the war if IAA and BTA stayed out? They are a terrible alliance and it says a lot about the current people fighting them if you feel this help was needed.

[/quote]

Incidentally I think even with the 5 or 6 on 1, Legion still has the NS advantage, maybe even the #of nations advantage.

Piling a bunch of tiny alliances doesn't exactly make Legion good, it just means that Tetris didn't have much in the way of equal size allies, so we get a bunch of tiny alliances instead.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1317876634' post='2817922']
yeah, 1v1 in CN is on the level when its 240 vs 35. Until THIS DoW, Legion still had a numbers advantage. The point of a war is to try to win. The most logical way to win, is to outnumber your enemy. Seems like all of this makese sense in that light.
[/quote]
Obviously the only alternative to one possibility is the polar opposite. While that works well for propaganda, it makes little sense elsewhere.
But hey, you've got your agenda and I'm willing to publicly laugh at it.

[quote]Let him try to suck up to Legion. I mean GOD doesn't have that much choice for picking new friends.[/quote]
It has nothing to do with sucking up to Legion. It has everything to do with the distance between what the coalition of alliances being required to take down Legion says, and what they do.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1317878136' post='2818031']
Hah, going in on an ODP clause on day 2 of a war. Someone's bored.
[/quote]
I think you may have missed [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105770"]something[/url]...

In all honesty though, when BTA declares war, it's more like a bunch of dudes got drunk one night and decided to eff stuff up. Sure we're not the power-house titans that some of your alliances are, but we're more like the guys that cause all sorts of other damage when you have a house party and you're STILL picking crap up months later (yeah, wait till you check your sock drawer. Shaving cream in ALL of them).

I got my nukes, my beer and my warchest. Let's cause some damage.

Cheers gentlemen

I do like all the people complaining about 5 alliances vs 1. It's actually quite funny for two reasons, one being that going purely by numbers, the war is now pretty much dead even, and two, how many wars on Bob don't end in curbstomps?

Disclaimer: I am !@#$ tired and about to pass out but still working on [OOC]RL[/OOC] stuff, so if this post doesn't make sense, dealwithit.jpg.

[quote name='thespoon' timestamp='1317880671' post='2818122']
In all honesty though, when BTA declares war, it's more like a bunch of dudes got drunk one night and decided to eff stuff up. Sure we're not the power-house titans that some of your alliances are, but we're more like the guys that cause all sorts of other damage when you have a house party and you're STILL picking crap up months later (yeah, wait till you check your sock drawer. Shaving cream in ALL of them).

I got my nukes, my beer and my warchest. Let's cause some damage.

Cheers gentlemen
[/quote]

Hey, you guys have been around for a bit and for a tiny micro, not too bad of stats. Welcome to the fray.