Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement

Rudolph

Oh God, another ankle biter. What's the point? Even if the Legion should happen to lose, how many nations will they be able to say it took to take them down? Something tells me that there are higher powers at work here trying to make trouble on planet Bob.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1317883939' post='2818191']
I do like all the people complaining about 5 alliances vs 1. It's actually quite funny for two reasons, one being that going purely by numbers, the war is now pretty much dead even, and two, how many wars on Bob don't end in curbstomps?

Disclaimer: I am !@#$ tired and about to pass out but still working on [OOC]RL[/OOC] stuff, so if this post doesn't make sense, dealwithit.jpg.[/quote]

For the record, while I don't have Schattenmanns mandate to speak for all of CN, most are probably amused by what you in fact just outright stated.

NS for NS, when it comes to fighting a war, you are equals with The Legion. Let's all allow that to sink in :rolleyes:

Also - Hi there BTA! :) Consider the above an offtopic comment, as you're the ones bailing them out, not being bailed out. Posted here for convenience of quotation, not because of how this reflects on you guys.

The Carlos Accords fully supports our fellow stache sporting mexican friend and will offer as many taco fixings as are needed

Side note: who gives a $%&@ how many are on Legion? They stuck their foot in the hole to see if there was a bear trap. Guess what? There is. you are disliked by many so the line to hit you is quite literally out the door

Do you hear that beautiful noise? Ah yes, its the sound of the Legion supporters crying about we have five alliances on Legion. Lets never mind what the actual statistics say and just go along with their claims that we are dog-piling them. Thanks BTA.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317885550' post='2818222']
Do you hear that beautiful noise? Ah yes, its the sound of the Legion supporters crying about we have five alliances on Legion. Lets never mind what the actual statistics say and just go along with their claims that we are dog-piling them. Thanks BTA.[/quote]

Seriously, who said that? Everyone can see you're now even with The Legion. It's just that... it's amusing to state this :)

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317885550' post='2818222']
Do you hear that beautiful noise? Ah yes, its the sound of the Legion supporters crying about we have five alliances on Legion. Lets never mind what the actual statistics say and just go along with their claims that we are dog-piling them. Thanks BTA.
[/quote]

NSO have said lots of times in the past they could defeat The Legion 1v1, so you already have your champion fighting on your side so why need more? :P Unless all the big talk ive been seeing about Legion being !@#$ is all lies and you really scared? :awesome:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1317892909' post='2818276']
NSO have said lots of times in the past they could defeat The Legion 1v1, so you already have your champion fighting on your side so why need more? :P Unless all the big talk ive been seeing about Legion being !@#$ is all lies and you really scared? :awesome:
[/quote]
It's not our allies that are being called in, so our claims don't really have anything to do with it.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1317893389' post='2818284']
It's not our allies that are being called in, so our claims don't really have anything to do with it.
[/quote]

I know you havent, I'm just seeing the two sides of the same side of the conflict. One being NSO saying Legion are fail and then there's Tetris with its coalition saying Legion are fail but they end up needing more allies to even the numbers because Legion have X/Y and Z better than them :( so their actions contridict their macho talk... That is what i find funny with this conflict :lol1:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1317893975' post='2818288']
I know you havent, I'm just seeing the two sides of the same side of the conflict. One being NSO saying Legion are fail and then there's Tetris with its coalition saying Legion are fail but they end up needing more allies to even the numbers because Legion have X/Y and Z better than them :( so their actions contridict their macho talk... That is what i find funny with this conflict :lol1:
[/quote]
Perhaps they just wanted to ensure they had full coverage of Legion's nations so they could administer a simultaneous beatdown to all of them, instead of just some. :P

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1317884693' post='2818209']
You make me sad...

But, why do people complain about Legion only being numbers without efficiency and then it needs 5 alliances to get the work done?
[/quote]
Firstly, we were doing fine without the backup and with less ns to boot.

Secondly, yeah 2 micros and one smallish alliance (NSO) vs 1 sanctioned alliance. Before just putting out stupid raw numbers like that, you might want to add a bit of logic?

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1317908570' post='2818404']

Secondly, yeah 2 micros and one smallish alliance (NSO) vs 1 sanctioned alliance. Before just putting out stupid raw numbers like that, you might want to add a bit of logic?
[/quote]

Really only proves most of the people provoking Legion were doing so behind their allies.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1317908642' post='2818405']
Really only proves most of the people provoking Legion were doing so behind their allies.
[/quote]
There were talks going on about stuff like this in gov channels before the war got into full swing that I had no idea about and would have tried to prevent if I could. If I had had my way it would still just be the 3 vs Legion...

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1317908570' post='2818404']

[/quote]
Wasn't it the claim of so many here, that Legion could never use their numbers as they were terrible fighters? But way to go to admit that Legion actually can fight, if you need to get at least to 1v1 (in terms of nations/NS)...

[i]Edited for clarity[/i]

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis