Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement

Rudolph

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1317994104' post='2819650']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Tetris"]Tetris are in fact getting pounded.[/url]
[/quote]

THIS JUST IN:
A 9ms NS alliance can take a 700K alliance. More at 11.

[quote]
Where in that list do WarriorConcept and TheBigBad fall?
[/quote]

Maybe in the Doesn't like Tetris or NSO or NsO or IAA or BTA camp? You should probably ask them.
A good chunk of the world dislikes NSO, so it would make sense that at least 1 of them is in that group.

Now, is there any truth to the rumor that you guys in Rectum Insertionum piddled yourselves when you found out that Rok was ready and waiting for you? Is that why you are sitting back still? Do I need to see if NPO can resume their hand puppetry of you guys so you can use Brehon's wrist and arm bone to fill in the spot where the spine was?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317956209' post='2819268']
Strange, I coulda [b]swore[/b] I heard you guys saying that a couple days ago, when you came in.
[/quote]

I don't think he was expecting to see a difference noticeable difference in this area between days two and four. No matter how terrible your warchests, you should be able to at least withstand a week of war. We'll reexamine this in one, two, three weeks time.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1317970459' post='2819529']
I normally try to be articulate and well-spoken and everything but sometimes I read a post and the only appropriate response is "DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

There have been a distressingly high number of such posts coming from your camp the last few days. Please stop.
[/quote]

You didn't bother to answer my question. Allow me to rephrase and repeat it.

If the Tetris side is 'doing it right', why isn't Legion dead already?

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1317995352' post='2819659']
THIS JUST IN:
A 9ms NS alliance can take a 700K alliance. More at 11.
[/quote]

We're at 9 mil??? COOL!!! We haven't seen 9 mil in ages.

Guess that, if true, would mean we're [b]really[/b] kickin ***

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317999427' post='2819689']
We're at 9 mil??? COOL!!! We haven't seen 9 mil in ages.

Guess that, if true, would mean we're [b]really[/b] kickin ***
[/quote]

My bad, only 6. Silly me for assuming an alliance with 4 times our membership would have at least double our NS. MY BAD

THIS JUST IN:
A 9ms NS alliance can take a 700K alliance. More at 11.[/quote]

11oclock update -- Initial reports of alliance were only partially incorrect, they are only 6,025,177NS, but we were correct about them TAKING said alliance. In addition to the original report of attacking alliances NS, we need to update that the 700k alliance originally started at near 1.1million NS, and has since brought in 7,142,434 NS of allies.

I guess it would make more sense if they were 9m, huh Chuck? Now back to Janet with the weather...

[quote]
Maybe in the Doesn't like Tetris or NSO or NsO or IAA or BTA camp? [b]You should probably ask them.[/b]
A good chunk of the world dislikes NSO, so it would make sense that at least 1 of them is in that group.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he was :smug:

[quote]Now, is there any truth to the rumor that you guys in Rectum Insertionum piddled yourselves when you found out that Rok was ready and waiting for you? Is that why you are sitting back still? Do I need to see if NPO can resume their hand puppetry of you guys so you can use Brehon's wrist and arm bone to fill in the spot where the spine was?
[/quote]

How you can you argue that The Legion declared, so they are the offensive side of this conflict, when you are telling our allies to honor [b]defensive[/b] treaties? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Considering we've done [url=https://docs.google.com/a/terpmail.umd.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvhBDJVbPEMSdDJIY1E0U1lwZ2s5NVlXU1pjQ0JBc0E&hl=en_US#gid=0]TWICE[/url] as much damage to them as we have received (NS loss) and our allies have oA treaties, we won't call them in until we need them.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318002485' post='2819734']
How you can you argue that The Legion declared, so they are the offensive side of this conflict, when you are telling our allies to honor [b]defensive[/b] treaties? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Considering we've done [url=https://docs.google.com/a/terpmail.umd.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvhBDJVbPEMSdDJIY1E0U1lwZ2s5NVlXU1pjQ0JBc0E&hl=en_US#gid=0]TWICE[/url] as much damage to them as we have received (NS loss) and our allies have oA treaties, we won't call them in until we need them.
[/quote]

I don't think I've ever said you were the aggressors or defenders. YOU (Legion) said you were the defensive side. In your DoW. Remember?
Until Legion wins something, you don't get to use the smug face. Smug face (and coffee) is for closers.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1318002812' post='2819737']
I don't think I've ever said you were the aggressors or defenders. YOU (Legion) said you were the defensive side. In your DoW. Remember?
Until Legion wins something, you don't get to use the smug face. Smug face (and coffee) is for closers.
[/quote]

And you guys told us that we weren't the aggressors because even though Tetris did something considered an act of war, we actually declared war. If you wanted our allies so badly, you shouldn't have trolled everything ..it really hurts your chances of seeing the entire picture.

Also the 'you' is aimed at all detractors of Legion before you go on tirade again..

[size="1"]OOC: I'm using the smug face where it doesn't fit to piss off NSO since they use it so much [/size]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318004175' post='2819766']
And you guys told us that we weren't the aggressors because even though Tetris did something considered an act of war, we actually declared war. If you wanted our allies so badly, you shouldn't have trolled everything ..it really hurts your chances of seeing the entire picture.

Also the 'you' is aimed at all detractors of Legion before you go on tirade again..

[size="1"]OOC: I'm using the smug face where it doesn't fit to piss off NSO since they use it so much [/size]
[/quote]

I'm like 8 chains away. (really, 3 but whatever). I mainly want the war. I don't care who is right or wrong. Almost every single alliance involved in this is terrible. If it wasn't for RV and the possibility of getting to fire off some nuclear tipped love, I would just hope you all nuke each other until you are selling me tech again. As it is, RV is the single best person involved, and the possibility of Rectum Inversionum possibly being involved on your side means I must firmly root for the lesser of 2 incompetent "war machines".

Maybe in the Doesn't like Tetris or NSO or NsO or IAA or BTA camp? You should probably ask them.
A good chunk of the world dislikes NSO, so it would make sense that at least 1 of them is in that group.

[/quote]

More in the Legion are justified camp.

Also I agree, let only RV live.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1318005189' post='2819777']
I didn't like Legion before this conflict. Seeing them stand up for themselves and take down Tetris, something I've wanted to do for the longest time (but lack the balls to do, because I'm a huge !@#$%) makes me really happy.
[/quote]
This. Except I still don't like Legion. Seriously, Legion gov, if you're reading this just get all of your members to stop posting.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317999018' post='2819687']
You didn't bother to answer my question. Allow me to rephrase and repeat it.

If the Tetris side is 'doing it right', why isn't Legion dead already?
[/quote]
I didn't answer your question because your question is astoundingly moronic. I don't think I can state in terms allowable here just how incredibly dumb the question "why didn't you destroy a 6M alliance in four days?" is.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1318010819' post='2819882']
I didn't answer your question because your question is astoundingly moronic. I don't think I can state in terms allowable here just how incredibly dumb the question "why didn't you destroy a 6M alliance in four days?" is.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[/quote]

But if we sucked as bad as you and everybody else say we do, it shouldn'tve been a problem to wipe us out in 4 days, even if you only used Mogar. So howcome we're winning???

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1318011057' post='2819889']
But if we sucked as bad as you and everybody else say we do, it shouldn'tve been a problem to wipe us out in 4 days, even if you only used Mogar. So howcome we're winning???
[/quote]

Think the analogy works like this:

A snowstorm buries your yard in 5 feet of snow. In order to get through it you have to shovel out. The Snow is far more passive and unprepared for this compared to you, but its mass is still several times your own. Due to the fact you can only shovel so much, you are gonna need hours and hours to shovel it all.

Similarly, due to the fact that you can only destroy so much infra/cash/tech within a given time frame, no matter how much Legion sucks, their sheer size will act as a buffer.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1318011057' post='2819889']
[/quote]
You're still not winning, sorry.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1318011513' post='2819900']
Think the analogy works like this:

A snowstorm buries your yard in 5 feet of snow. In order to get through it you have to shovel out. The Snow is far more passive and unprepared for this compared to you, but its mass is still several times your own. Due to the fact you can only shovel so much, you are gonna need hours and hours to shovel it all.

Similarly, due to the fact that you can only destroy so much infra/cash/tech within a given time frame, no matter how much Legion sucks, their sheer size will act as a buffer.
[/quote]

If I was inclinded to see things from your point of view, I would agree this is a great analogy.

However from my point of view, we're holding our own. NSO's given us a bloody nose for sure, but we've bloodied theirs as well. Tetris is a wreck. NsO is capable, competent, but not large enough to decide the issue. BTA and IAA aren't pushing to hard. I think we're doing okay. I won't guarentee victory, but I don't see us losing either. Time will tell, there's still a lot of fighting left to be done in this war.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1318010819' post='2819882']

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[/quote]

I imagine if I ask you how come you can't inflict the same amount of damage on that 6mill NS alliance with more NS than them at your disposal, in the same time frame, your answer would be the same.

EDIT: Also Banedon, WTF man, you can't be logical on the OWF ..

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote]This. Except I still don't like Legion. Seriously, Legion gov, if you're reading this just get all of your members to stop posting.
[/quote]
This. Legion, let your war actions speak for themselves. You can't win the slander war on the OWF. NSO and allies already have a grip over the OWF.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1318022170' post='2820086']
seriously, you need this much firepower to fight legion.
NsO what a pathetic alliance. Cant do a brawl by it self.
[/quote]

NsO only has 35 nations so it would be pretty silly to suggest they can fight a sanctioned alliance by themselves, infact all the alliances on the Tetris side only just equal more than that of Legion on its own.

The alliance count isn't important, it's the nation count that is.

NS wise, the Tetris side has ~550k more, if BTA didn't join, Legion would have more NS than Tetris+NSO+NsO+IAA

Edited by LittleRena