Blue Turtle Alliance Announcement

Rudolph

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1317952786' post='2819176']
The amount of Butthurt we caused by getting in proves to me we did the right thing.
[/quote]

4 Nations (5 wars) is more comparable to a small hemorrhoid.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1317952943' post='2819180']
Personally outside of NSO this has been a sad war effort against Legion...really I'm depressed at this effort with this much fail NpO might not come out to play and we'll be sitting here blue balled again. So pick up your game so the rest of us can have some fun.
[/quote]

To be perfectly honest, I think Polar is so paranoid about getting rolled, they'd sit there and watch Legion go all the way down to rubble as a collective and still not jump in. Nobody's going to touch polar until they decide to actually go after Polar. But nobody will do that for fear of PR.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317953969' post='2819214']
To be perfectly honest, I think Polar is so paranoid about getting rolled, they'd sit there and watch Legion go all the way down to rubble as a collective and still not jump in. Nobody's going to touch polar until they decide to actually go after Polar. But nobody will do that for fear of PR.
[/quote]

As much as I'd hate to come out of lurk mode, this isn't true. We don't care if anyone is going to jump us or not. Personally, and I'm sure there are others in Polar that want to be jumped. It's boring just waiting, and having people try to bait us.

As for the Legion, I hate to pull this line but we are waiting for the OK from Legion. What can we do? Go against their wishes? Many of us, myself including are itching for a fight. We aren't paranoid about getting rolled, better to go down over a legit CB rather than a trumped up one.

/back into lurk mode.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1317953969' post='2819214']
[/quote]
A few more days and Legion'll realize just how badly they need the help.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317954892' post='2819244']
A few more days and Legion'll realize just how badly they need the help.
[/quote]

Strange, I coulda [b]swore[/b] I heard you guys saying that a couple days ago, when you came in.

We're still in this to win it, btw.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1317918510' post='2818608']
Yeah, because when my friends want a piece of the action, I'm ready and willing to make them stay on the sidelines so I can fight "honorably" against Legion. After all, the people who already dislike us might dislike us a little more, or something, and we can't have that! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

But here's the thing: when you [i]do [/i] call in allies to help you win your little war, you lose the right to walk around smugly acting like you're on top of the world. You're not, and if it weren't for the sacrifice of your allies, you'd be getting pounded into the ground. Take responsibility for your actions next time.

[quote name='EaTeMuP' timestamp='1317953947' post='2819213']
4 Nations (5 wars) is more comparable to a small hemorrhoid.
[/quote]
You, sir, have never had a hemorrhoid, even the small ones hurt like a $%^&@#.

More like...minor gas pain. Hurts at first, then you realize what it is and it goes away.

C'mon MD, you can do better than that.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1317962846' post='2819384']
You, sir, have never had a hemorrhoid, even the small ones hurt like a $%^&@#.

More like...minor gas pain. Hurts at first, then you realize what it is and it goes away.

C'mon MD, you can do better than that.
[/quote]

I stand corrected :)

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1317958406' post='2819316']
But here's the thing: when you [i]do [/i] call in allies to help you win your little war, you lose the right to walk around smugly acting like you're on top of the world. You're not, and if it weren't for the sacrifice of your allies, you'd be getting pounded into the ground. Take responsibility for your actions next time.
[/quote]

Yeah, I am one smug $%^&@#, ain't I? :smug:

Edit:

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1317952304' post='2819161']
That noise is the sound of pathetic and it started with Tetris rolled into NsO and now has engulfed BTA and IAA. IF NSO was not saving your asses this entire Coalition of Incompetence would be getting rolled by one of the least militarily capable alliances on Planet Bob. Your alliance is at such a high level of suck you now have most of Planet Bob rooting for Legion. Do you have any idea what level of fail that reaches?
[/quote]

To be fair, the only people rooting for Legion that I've seen...

A. Already disliked one of the combatants on our side.
B. Are Legion allies.
C. Are in SF.

All of which are indicators of us doin' it rite. B-)

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317876477' post='2817897']
6 alliances on Legion?

Yes, I will count Rage since Damsky's alliance was counted by GOONS.

6?! Damn.
[/quote]

Seems like the norm.

[/quote]

You must be new here or something. :unsure:

So I'm just curious, how long before number 7 hops on the wagon fellas? :mellow:

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1317964405' post='2819419']

B. Are Legion allies.
C. Are in SF.

[/quote]

If you're 'doin it rite', howcome we ain't dead yet? You've had 4 days.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1317952943' post='2819180']
Personally outside of NSO this has been a sad war effort against Legion...really I'm depressed at this effort with this much fail NpO might not come out to play and we'll be sitting here blue balled again. So pick up your game so the rest of us can have some fun.
[/quote]
Hey now, NsO did a good showing, last I checked. I haven't actually looked at how BTA has been doing, or really paid attention to anyone other than my own nation for the last day or two, for all I know right now they're on top of the world. Being retired means I no longer require facts to make statements. It's quite liberating.

What I do know is that turtles are cool.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1317967854' post='2819484']
If you're 'doin it rite', howcome we ain't dead yet? You've had 4 days.
[/quote]
I normally try to be articulate and well-spoken and everything but sometimes I read a post and the only appropriate response is "DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

There have been a distressingly high number of such posts coming from your camp the last few days. Please stop.

[quote name='Paxis' timestamp='1317954299' post='2819225']
As much as I'd hate to come out of lurk mode, this isn't true. We don't care if anyone is going to jump us or not. Personally, and I'm sure there are others in Polar that want to be jumped. It's boring just waiting, and having people try to bait us.

As for the Legion, I hate to pull this line but we are waiting for the OK from Legion. What can we do? Go against their wishes? Many of us, myself including are itching for a fight. We aren't paranoid about getting rolled, better to go down over a legit CB rather than a trumped up one.

/back into lurk mode.
[/quote]

If you really wanted to help legion then you would join them for the duration of the war. Talk is cheap.

Edited by Charles Stuart

Yeah, I am one smug $%^&@#, ain't I? :smug:

Edit:

B. Are Legion allies.
C. Are in SF.

[/quote]

Then your clearly not paying attention.

B. Are Legion allies.
C. Are in SF.

[/quote]

Unless they fell into A group after Sup Legion threads.

[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Tetris"]Tetris are in fact getting pounded.[/url]

B. Are Legion allies.
C. Are in SF.

[/quote]
Where in that list do WarriorConcept and TheBigBad fall?