A Final Announcement from the Hummingbird Throne

Centurius

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 3 1/2 years I called Nueva Vida. From my first day, to serving as it's Minister of Foreign Affairs, to today, NV will always be a home to me. It makes my heart heavy to see this day, I loved every bit of my time in this alliance. You all will always be family to me. From it's leadership that I spent countless hours talking to and forming bonds with, to the members I never got the chance to know, you are all family. o/ one of the finest alliances ever, run by the finest group of guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Much love to all.

An attack on the Vidian AA will be considered an attack on myself until the AA ceases to exist.

Nueva Vida began its life as a Nordland protectorate, and returned the favor when Nordreich reformed more than two years ago. I don't know that I can adequately describe the depth of our friendship over the years.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise that Nordreich will be protecting the 'Nueva Vida' AA indefinitely.

To the members of Nueva Vida, know that regardless of where you end up* we in Nordreich will always cherish the memory of our friendship.

* - Join Nordreich.

This is a sad day! NV and the Lodge were the founders of AZTEC. NV and Lodge go way back and have fought side by side on numerous occasions. NV has been very close to us for a long time. We have been brothers that fought together, supported each other, had our disagreements which in the end seemed to make us even closer. I cherish the times with my brothers from NV and wish you all nothing but the best.

I can't help but remember all of the hilarious times in the private AZTEC channel. The name alone of that channel brings a smile to my face. NV helped make this old codger feel welcome and I will always appreciate that. To each member of NV I say good luck in your future endeavors. May your days be many and your troubles be few no matter where you end up.

\o/ Nueava Vida!

The day was coming, and now it is here.

Nueva Vida will always be a noble dream for those who remember it. We will always know of what it means to live in the Vidian Way, and now the diaspora of Vidians will take those ideals far and wide.

The Vidians will find new homes, and with them, new lives. Such is the way, wankan tanka.

Hoka hey, it is a good day to die.

It's been a long time knowing all of you. Almost for as long as I've been in CN or at least active in the politics of CN. From long before BLEU and during and even long after. Our friendships have always been one of respect and fun in a time of war and peace.

You will be missed in the list of alliances, but friendships will live on. o/

o/ NV

:wub:

I've always respected NV and though I might have been underwhelmed lately with their apparent inactivity and a less-than-warm Q&A in our forums, they've been a solid alliance whose name will be missed in the grand scheme of things.

Rest in peace, NV. Your theme was cool too.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1317078265' post='2809159']
Dearest NV

Join UPN

Signed,
WickedJ
UPN Viceroy
[/quote]
I see what you did there.

A little leaven does help the bread to rise... but I think they might pass you up on your offer.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1317078265' post='2809159']
Dearest NV

Join UPN

Signed,
WickedJ
UPN Viceroy
[/quote]

Members of NV. UPN's doors are open.

Signed,
Robster83
UPN Trium

And in all seriousness, sad to see this come about. Best of luck to you all!