A Final Announcement from the Hummingbird Throne

Centurius

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me to see this happen but understand that the decision you have made is a tough one.

I would like to thank Nueva Vida, both government and membership, for their support and friendship over the past years and wish you all well in your new homes.

Thank you and farewell!

So ends one of the older treaties in CN, and a terrific working experience with a tremendous alliance. My feelings for NV have always bordered on the irrational bro-love level, so seeing this leaves me deeply saddened. Cent, Nel, Raasaa, and the rest of the gang will always hold a place in my heart, and will bring greatness wherever they end up.

I will truly miss you, my allies.

Words can hardly convey what loss I feel today. Nueva Vida have been true allies for several years, and would be our oldest save the one remaining relationship from before our disbandment. I will never forget their comradeship, and only hope that we could say we have served them as well as they have served us. Through thick and thin, that tie kept on going when many would've snapped under the strain, but it was made of sterner stuff. I will strive to fulfill any favor that its former members may ask of me. Farewell Vidians, and Admin Speed.

Again, my deepest condolences. I will always remember NV in a good light. I really like your style, you had a lot of it and an interesting theme.

[OOC: But I always wanted to know, where did all those images come from (the comic bookish ones)?]

Edited by Kzoppistan

As current Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons, we are sorry to hear those words from a longtime ally and friend.

I cannot express more in words. We had our highs and lows, as in every relationship between free people, but we will always remember the good moments we had.

Of course, we will protect NV with all our forces until their AA stands, as we have seen many other alliances have stated - a true testimony of the feelings that NV left in the cyberverse - and will welcome heartily everyone who decides to make the Lodge his/her new home.

Fraternally,

Obscurus
Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons

Cent, Nel, raasaa and PA, you are the longest friends I had in this game. I lost count of the situations really and I don't even know what to say except that it was a honour to be allied with you since May 2008 and to fight alongside you in two Great Wars. The only thing that saddens me more than your disbanding is to see that TFD is in such a state they are not capable of paying you the honours you deserve.

You will have always a friend in me, and this is definitely a sad day.

A truly sad day; I respected you and your leadership throughout the years. Shout out to Raasaa, Centurius and Nelcheal. Hope you guys find a nice new home.

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1317083365' post='2809230']
I would have to disagree. NV was a generic alliance with no originality or thought put into it. Just a cliche alliance, whose only claim to fame is being a good pawns for other alliances. There is a reason NV disbanded and a reason why you abandoned and joined MK.
[/quote]
Wow, so cool talking @#$% about an alliance that just disbanded. Why didn't you do that out in the open when they were still around? !@#$% much?

Edited by erikz