A Final Announcement from the Hummingbird Throne

Centurius

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this wasn't what I wanted to come back to.

I am very saddened to see the Nueva Vida banner dissapear. I have followed you guys for many years, and I always hoped you would last where others didnt.

R.I.P Nueva Vida
You. Will. Be. Missed!

EDIT: I remember when you were the new kids on the block :(

Edited by Scorponok

So passes what was, for many years, truly the greatest alliance in the game.

I will never forget all that Nueva Vida did for us over in SSX, and what they did for me personally after my exit from IAA. Then you were an excellent home for nearly a year and a half. I'm quite certain that I will still see all the great people from NV, but it is sad that we will no longer be able to all call the same place home.

Vasuda shall forever fly the Vidian flag.

:(

Decided to poke around here months after I left. I admit, I helped contribute to the disbandment by leaving. Sorry. Hate to see this. But we had a really good run. If I were to have the option of joining another alliance earlier in my CN career, I probably would've joined NV sooner and no other!

We're all looking at this the wrong way, instead, this game disbanded on us! Let's not forget that here.

- Caesar, Nueva Vida Member from 2007-2011

ps. the world is ending in 2012, that's the real reason for this disbandment!

The alliance I helped to build from the ground up finally may have rest. It was a great run and my inability to make time for my friends due to RL is sad. Since I stepped down as emperor some time ago I have been notably absent. Formerly I had but 1 regret on Planet Bob and it was my greatest regret (Vidians and reicher's know of what I speak).... This is regrettable on such a grander level. I do not know where I will end up, I do not know what I may do. I always toy about making my presence felt here on Planet bob again one day but find that the stars are not aligned in that way. Vidians, I do so wish for us all to find a good home.

Thank you to all of my friends and allies on Planet Bob. And Thank you again to our Honored Enemies as well. It has been a pleasure fighting against you and I hope to do so again in the near future. I will be seeking out a good home amongst friends.

o/ Hoka Hey

Take Care! Spike your hair! woo woo woo! You know it!

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1318211494' post='2821845']
The alliance I helped to build from the ground up finally may have rest. It was a great run and my inability to make time for my friends due to RL is sad. Since I stepped down as emperor some time ago I have been notably absent. Formerly I had but 1 regret on Planet Bob and it was my greatest regret (Vidians and reicher's know of what I speak).... This is regrettable on such a grander level. I do not know where I will end up, I do not know what I may do. I always toy about making my presence felt here on Planet bob again one day but find that the stars are not aligned in that way. Vidians, I do so wish for us all to find a good home.

Thank you to all of my friends and allies on Planet Bob. And Thank you again to our Honored Enemies as well. It has been a pleasure fighting against you and I hope to do so again in the near future. I will be seeking out a good home amongst friends.

o/ Hoka Hey

[/quote]
Opposite side of the world to me please, we need to have our battle royal. :nuke:

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1318211494' post='2821845']

o/ Hoka Hey

[/quote]

The Lakota Sioux have a chief who once said that change is neither good nor bad when we see it as evolution. From the perspective of evolution, it's time for the change. It must change. It's the way things are.

Hoka hey, Chief Ripped Squirrel.