A Final Announcement from the Hummingbird Throne

Centurius

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nueva Vida, I'll never forget all the work we did together, the wars we fought, the good times of peace, and perhaps most of all BLEU. You guys accomplished more in your time on Planet Bob than most and were great friends and allies. As everyone knows we eventually moved apart, but that never detracted from the many years of friendship and cooperation that went before. For [i]years[/i] we knew we could count on NV, and they on us, and that is a thing worth remembering.

I sincerely hope everyone under the NV banner find a new home of their liking and carries on the history of Nueva Vida.

Outside of VE and OV, Nueva Vida was the only other alliance I had ever called home, even if it was just for a month or so. Throughout our two alliances very, very long history together, NV showed themselves to be the type of group who, no matter what drama or conflicting interest's of friends may have been abound, always managed to work with us as a true ally and friend; something which is becoming increasingly rare as the years go by.

You will be missed.

Nueva Vida was nothing but a class act of an alliance when from the moment I first made contact with them to the last time I talked to them. They were one of the last alliances I pictured to disband at this stage, and the fact that they are gone is a sad indicator of the stage of CN today. May what was a great alliance rest in peace.