And now, for something completely different...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1313229459' post='2779539']
And people were calling us a "micro" a few hours ago. Heh. Yep, we're here to stay.
[/quote]

A bunch of new nations with a high chance to delete and less than 40k total NS. Its a micro.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1313231910' post='2779556']
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IHDF2GN9P6A/TUmqi-reCXI/AAAAAAAABVg/eeqUJ7Fl9Dc/s1600/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg[/img]
Someone get me my bat
[/quote]

Thats pretty grim.

Whilst I do not speak for my alliance and my comments here are my own, and not a representation of the collective Team Rocket opinion, I must say.

Well I dont know what to say, the general contempt being held towards these... things is almost shocking, but having dealt with these kinds of players before across several online games, I can most definately say its not undeserved.

My personal opinion is that this infestation needs to be stamped out and as previously stated, sent to the glue factory.

Props to you Pony lot though, certainly takes balls to attempt this.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313218687' post='2779409']
You and yours have no right to raise a stink over this, Sakuran.
[/quote]
When I saw Locke's post earlier on I was going to say the same thing when I finished reading the thread.

This a retarded announcement and I hope you all $%&@ off.

This is a ridiculous theme for an alliance.

On the other hand ... new nations are always a good thing if they are going to contribute in a positive fashion. Even /b/ members did that, for the most part – but a chan invasion is always going to make people nervous and I hope you have rigorous filtering on accepting members.

And yes, you're still a micro. Even if you get 500 nations, if they're all 3 NS (and half of them will probably get bored of CN within their first 2 months, on the basis of historic attrition rates of invasion alliances) you're still a micro.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1313236732' post='2779577']
The hate in this thread is unnecessary. Seriously, it's gotten you all away from all the more important things we're supposed to hate, like Xiph and Polar. Give the ponies a chance <_<
[/quote]
We don't need another GOD or Polar thread but don't worry, I'm sure the Ponies won't take the hate off you.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1313236732' post='2779577']
The hate in this thread is unnecessary. Seriously, it's gotten you all away from all the more important things we're supposed to hate, like Xiph and Polar. Give the ponies a chance <_<
[/quote]

If your feeling left out, you could sign a treay with them.

Better yet, GoD, Polar and this UE abomination should form a block

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1313239238' post='2779584']
If your feeling left out, you could sign a treay with them.

Better yet, GoD, Polar and this UE abomination should form a block
[/quote]

I know that I'm trying to be nice, but having it result in someone suggestion we should treaty means I'm going to be thrown in a dungeon and whipped to death. :(

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1313240404' post='2779588']
How long until HoT's new friends overthrow him for being crap?
[/quote]

3 months before this alliance is back down to under 10 members or they have overthrown him for being !@#$, fancy placing a 3/50 bet on it JA?

Say your figures and whoever is closest wins?

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1313225232' post='2779503']
Well Rebel Virginia, how do you respond to these accusations that you are a "mean dictator"?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I deny neither part of the accusation, but it changes nothing. My words continue to be a shining truth in this dark world, argued against only the likes that infest the RIA and SOS AAs.....and now these new vermin. To be against Rebel Virginia is to support RIA, SOS, and these pony things. Do you really want to be on the side of those pony things?[/color]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1313222099' post='2779472']
What the $%&@ is this !@#$?
[/quote]

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1313220600' post='2779453']
Where the hell are all of you coming from?!?
[/quote]

Ya'll are a riot :lol1:

--------------------------------------------------------

Good luck with this Pony thing, again. Invasion alliances are always interesting. Although a smurf alliance would have been more to my liking I must say :awesome:

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1313250780' post='2779662']
Although a smurf alliance would have been more to my liking I must say :awesome:
[/quote]

Someone made a Smurf alliance once, it didn't quite work out.

Also, I still don't get what the big deal is here.