And now, for something completely different...

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313260194' post='2779760']
I agree with this man.

We are a worse world today thanks to this alliance.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Then why are you protecting them? Hand them over to RIA, for the love of God. 64Digits was one thing. For all of HoT's stupid statements, 64Figits was still tolerable. It was loyal, HoT and his one or two other members, and it did no harm. But this thing......is an abomination.

OOC: I understand that CN could use numbers. Anything could, and the intent, good as it might be, is rather misguided. The Flood Empire recently flooded, and I do not mind them. They do no harm (unfortunately only 38 of them stayed). But these things....you must understand that not all activity is good activity. They come from something called Ponychan, which from the little I know is composed of people who were kicked off of /b/. Yes, they are so obnoxious /b/ banned them. That says something./OOC[/color]

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1313260901' post='2779771']
Sure, you were ready to defend, but we cancelled on you for a reason.

We haven't talked in over 2 years and you've since then openly opposed my alliance and allies.

Don't pretend we're friends.
[/quote]
Do I have a choice but to openly oppose your alliance and your allies, when they execute an entirely unprovoked and unjustified war upon my own?

I considered you a friend even through all that, and it saddens me deeply to see you reject that.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313260905' post='2779772']
[color="#0000FF"]Then why are you protecting them? Hand them over to RIA, for the love of God. 64Digits was one thing. For all of HoT's stupid statements, 64Figits was still tolerable. It was loyal, HoT and his one or two other members, and it did no harm. But this thing......is an abomination.

OOC: I understand that CN could use numbers. Anything could, and the intent, good as it might be, is rather misguided. The Flood Empire recently flooded, and I do not mind them. They do no harm (unfortunately only 38 of them stayed). But these things....you must understand that not all activity is good activity. They come from something called Ponychan, which from the little I know is composed of people who were kicked off of /b/. Yes, they are so obnoxious /b/ banned them. That says something./OOC[/color]
[/quote]
OOC: I'm ambivalent, but citing "/b/ doesn't like them" isn't really a compelling argument. If /b/ doesn't like them, and we don't like /b/, should we not therefore disagree with their disdain and at least tolerate MLP?

If I were to stump against Equestria, I'd just point to the Pony Thread Simulator and call it a day.

Well, either that or just declare war on them. Anybody could put together a "Coalition of the Willing" in about an hour.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313262517' post='2779787']
OOC: I'm ambivalent, but citing "/b/ doesn't like them" isn't really a compelling argument. If /b/ doesn't like them, and we don't like /b/, should we not therefore disagree with their disdain and at least tolerate MLP?

If I were to stump against Equestria, I'd just point to the Pony Thread Simulator and call it a day.

Well, either that or just declare war on them. Anybody could put together a "Coalition of the Willing" in about an hour.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: I did not say "/b/ doesn't like them" as much as I did say "they were so annoying they got banned from /b/." There is a difference, subtle as it may be./OOC

This alliance is just unfortunate. You will all soon realize that to your annoyance.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313260905' post='2779772']

[/quote]

I'm not in the gov loop. I presume it's intent was something like TFE - which I completely understand - but not properly executed.

Speaking of RIA, now that we've possibly singlehandedly saved Superfriends, perhaps we should make speaks with those folks. lulz.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1313263260' post='2779793']
I presume it's intent was something like TFE - which I completely understand - but not properly executed.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I agree completely. I am sure the intentions were good, just not the execution.

OOC: HoT, if you wanted to bring outsiders to CN, there are plenty of forums for a variety of things. Out of all the groups, why did choose the /b/ rejects? Why?/OOC[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313263582' post='2779799']
[color="#0000FF"]I agree completely. I am sure the intentions were good, just not the execution.

OOC: HoT, if you wanted to bring outsiders to CN, there are plenty of forums for a variety of things. Out of all the groups, why did choose the /b/ rejects? Why?/OOC[/color]
[/quote]
I choose this upstanding group of brothers because they are my friends.

I didn't enter this thinking "Hmmm, I want an alliance, where can I draw them from?"

I entered it thinking "This is the most awesome group of people I've ever met, and I would love to be in an alliance with them! This is the perfect way to give back to the people I love!"

Haters gonna hate. And keep on hating and hating and hating.

But I can't help but love you RV, you are being simply adorable right now ~♥

(But seriously, the comparisons to /b/ are growing stale - We are literally the polar opposite of /b/.)

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1313264097' post='2779807']
I choose this upstanding group of brothers because they are my friends.

I didn't enter this thinking "Hmmm, I want an alliance, where can I draw them from?"

I entered it thinking "This is the most awesome group of people I've ever met, and I would love to be in an alliance with them! This is the perfect way to give back to the people I love!"
[/quote]
Personally I think it's your attempt at getting back at a community that scorned you.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1313263328' post='2779795']
This can't be real. Who the $%&@ spiked my drink?
[/quote]
Were you drinking the punch? Because I might have an idea...

[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg78/evalana/blog%202/mlpfim_ep2410.png[/img]

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1313216611' post='2779338']
Not accept. Get out.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313259309' post='2779746']
Until calling upon the Equestrians, Herooftime was the a fool leader of a TPF Duchy whose members could be counted on one's hands. He then realized an opportunity for greater power and influence, disbanded 64Digits, and promptly seized the opportunity. I do not criticize him for this. Rather, I applaud him. It pleases me to see him finally abandon some scruples in favor of self-interest.

However, the Equestrians are a trusting and simple folk. They deserve to be enlightened about our history, conflicts, and personal records. They deserve to know about the man who leads them. They embark on this venture under a cloud of repulsion, one that is only made stronger by the man who calls himself "Princess", who binds them to the "protection" of another organization they know nothing about.

I would encourage them to look not for a leader who can move the sun and moon and stars, but rather select a simple Mayor through popular agreement.
[/quote]

I agree with Xiphosis and Ardus. What is wrong with the world? :blink:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1313267063' post='2779848']
You change your AA, we want no association with this! :colbert:
[/quote]

My bad World Conqueror.
[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/cbreaker/131103191187.png[/IMG]

Edited by Bacon God

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1313269183' post='2779892']
There goes BaconGod... well at least there'll be a LOT fewer ponies gracing our forums...
[/quote]

Don't worry, Krunk will fill in the vacuum that I left with his own propaganda.

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/cbreaker/131112348958.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Bacon God