And now, for something completely different...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1313255443' post='2779692']
Good Luck Ponies. You'll need it. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Thank you, Tiber! We'll do what we can :)

It's a hard world out there, but we're a friendly bunch! I think we'll get along just fine!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313248269' post='2779629']
[color="#0000FF"]I deny neither part of the accusation, but it changes nothing. My words continue to be a shining truth in this dark world, argued against only the likes that infest the RIA and SOS AAs.....and now these new vermin. To be against Rebel Virginia is to support RIA, SOS, and these pony things. Do you really want to be on the side of those pony things?[/color]
[/quote]

Well, I certainly don't. So tell me RV, what can we do to put a stop to the pony menace and the threat they pose to the cyberverse?

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1313256352' post='2779699']
Well, I certainly don't. So tell me RV, what can we do to put a stop to the pony menace and the threat they pose to the cyberverse?
[/quote]

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1313256370' post='2779700']
This is pathetic.... a pony themed alliance? ffs...
[/quote]
Come now, we're not so bad! Why, we mean no harm to the preexisting order :). We're just here to have some fun! I think you'll find that we're really rather nice people!

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1313257414' post='2779714']
I'm just shocked RIA didn't tie themselves to this.
[/quote]
It is not too late.

I feel compelled to warn you, my little ponies, that your present leader is legendary for his incompetence and irrelevance. Since you pride yourselves on kindness and cooperation, might I suggest a more democratic government structure?

Mushroom Kingdom is also legendary for defaming anyone they disagree with, and Herooftime, being on the opposite side of the spectrum during his whole life as a ruler pretty much warrants him special treatment. Worry not ponies, and let not any foreigner tell you what to do.

[quote name='deSouza' timestamp='1313258274' post='2779728']
Mushroom Kingdom is also legendary for defaming anyone they disagree with, and Herooftime, being on the opposite side of the spectrum during his whole life as a ruler pretty much warrants him special treatment. Worry not ponies, and let not any foreigner tell you what to do.
[/quote]
Yes because it is literally just MK and nobody else who sees the trainwreck from a mile away.

[/quote]

Okay. Lets try me. I was once MDP'd to the man, a choice I made back in the day.

HoT is a terrible alliance leader.

[/quote]
Until calling upon the Equestrians, Herooftime was the a fool leader of a TPF Duchy whose members could be counted on one's hands. He then realized an opportunity for greater power and influence, disbanded 64Digits, and promptly seized the opportunity. I do not criticize him for this. Rather, I applaud him. It pleases me to see him finally abandon some scruples in favor of self-interest.

However, the Equestrians are a trusting and simple folk. They deserve to be enlightened about our history, conflicts, and personal records. They deserve to know about the man who leads them. They embark on this venture under a cloud of repulsion, one that is only made stronger by the man who calls himself "Princess", who binds them to the "protection" of another organization they know nothing about.

I would encourage them to look not for a leader who can move the sun and moon and stars, but rather select a simple Mayor through popular agreement.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As someone not tied to the Mushroom Kingdom, and as someone in an alliance that fought MK in the last war, allow me to reassure you that this one instance where they are completely right.[/color]

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313259309' post='2779746']
Until calling upon the Equestrians, Herooftime was the a fool leader of a TPF Duchy whose members could be counted on one's hands. He then realized an opportunity for greater power and influence, disbanded 64Digits, and promptly seized the opportunity. I do not criticize him for this. Rather, I applaud him. It pleases me to see him finally abandon some scruples in favor of self-interest.

However, the Equestrians are a trusting and simple folk. They deserve to be enlightened about our history, conflicts, and personal records. They deserve to know about the man who leads them. They embark on this venture under a cloud of repulsion, one that is only made stronger by the man who calls himself "Princess", who binds them to the "protection" of another organization they know nothing about.

I would encourage them to look not for a leader who can move the sun and moon and stars, but rather select a simple Mayor through popular agreement.
[/quote]

They don't need you to tell them about our history. All they need to do is check out the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page"]annals of history[/url], see who's aligned with who and make up their own opinion concerning past events and characters.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1313258668' post='2779738']
Okay. Lets try me. I was once MDP'd to the man, a choice I made back in the day.

HoT is a terrible alliance leader.
[/quote]
You didn't say that when I stood ready to defend you against GGA aggression.

My friend, I am sorry to see the political rift between us widen so.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1313260277' post='2779763']
You didn't say that when I stood ready to defend you against GGA aggression.

My friend, I am sorry to see the political rift between us widen so.
[/quote]

Sure, you were ready to defend, but we cancelled on you for a reason.

We haven't talked in over 2 years and you've since then openly opposed my alliance and allies.

Don't pretend we're friends.