And now, for something completely different...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313277730' post='2780055']
I swear, if I see a pony in a Vader helmet.............................
[/quote]

You'll what....go rogue on this abomination?

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/210/7/0/My_Little_Darth_Vader_by_Spippo.jpg[/img]

It's such a pleasure to see that we're only a few days old as an alliance, and already we have everypony talking about us! It can only keep on going up from here, I'll warrant. Remember you're all very welcome to drop by Sugarcube Cornerton for cupcakes at any time.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1313279892' post='2780093']
Me too, Zog, I have a nuke with your name on it now.
[/quote]
If it helps at all, putting that up there made me die a little inside.

I neglected to mention, though...

[quote name='Bacon God' timestamp='1313278020' post='2780060']
I will miss the NSO, I loved the whole star trek theme. And I will miss it dearly. Here is one of my favorite quotes from the show.

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/cbreaker/1312676056732.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

I rather enjoyed this.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Bacon God' timestamp='1313278020' post='2780060']
I will miss the NSO, I loved the whole star trek theme. And I will miss it dearly. Here is one of my favorite quotes from the show.

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/cbreaker/1312676056732.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

This is great.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1313280216' post='2780103']
If it helps at all, putting that up there made me die a little inside.
[/quote]

No, it does not. Now man up and buy enough infra so I can nuke you as you so richly deserve for aiding and abetting... THEM!!!

Also, congrats to the UE for forming, please join SF. I have not seen your announcement that you've signed with them, and I'm starting to get worried you won't be able to [s]destroy them from within[/s] share your rainbows and smiles with them.

It is funny, the fear that I smell. The fact that HoT is taking this serious, that he has worked hard on something. HoT is if anything loyal to his friends. Your fear is palpable. If he through hard work can do this, then you truly do have something to fear here. So cry away. Keep the whining coming. No one truly knows how it will turn out, but with so many hidden and non-hidden Bronies in every alliance you should be afraid.

I myself do not understand it, but I don't need to, to support a friend. Apparently something many of you have forgotten.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1313288127' post='2780225']
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/139/498/tumblr_lffxubYvKR1qbyu7lo1_500.jpg?1308880990[/img]
[/quote]

I died a little inside.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313277218' post='2780045']
Wasn't Bacon God one of yours? How does one go from being a Sith to this abomination? What are you guys teaching in Sith academy these days?
[/quote]

You know, suddenly all his pony images make a little more sense.

Since everyones moved past the first phase and into the "I'm serious, what the hell is ponies?" Phase I've decided to educate you. Since that gets us into the 'I unironically hate you and will actively seek your death." Phase as soon as possible. It's the confusion and weirdness of this meme that feeds HeroofTime and feeds his need for attention. Therefore I will do my best to rob him of as much of as I can.

For those who don't care, but would like to pass the time whilst on the toilet, I offer this educational nugget.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLDrvc1qt4&feature=channel_video_title

For the TL;DR crowd, here's more TL;DR

MLP is a show that appeared on the Hub (Hasbro's toy based TV outlet) last year.

Basically 4chan picked up on it, grew a fanbase, caused drama, and got banned from some websites. Soon after ponyfan created websites popped up. 4chan, Goons, and other parties have created websites purely for pony related things. This severe a reaction to a meme isn't common. In fact it's one of the most stubborn and user involved memes I've seen in 17 years on the internet. To make matter worse, (or better) a second season is planed for Q1 2012, and the shows creators have been very responsive to the community. Attention hogs like internet trolls love this and the interest level in this show remains high and will stay high in the months to come.

[u]A few things to consider[/u]
MLP only based website (Equestria Daily) has pulled in 27 MILLION hits in only a few months.
There has been no new MLP episodes in over 12 weeks. However, users still pump out content despite lack of new material.
Pony related trolling has the benefit of being double edged. It can affects those who hate it and people whom are die hard fans. Depending on the content used. (Works on GOONS too.)

That all said, HeroOfTime is the worst person to put forth a AA themed like this. Since the Pony ideal is "kill them with Kindness" every lengthy, whiny diatribe he launches into till tarnish the image of his entire AA.

Actually if he goes down this path and never, ever whines or complains ever again... Humm...

Might be worth it after all!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hvbDs.gif[/IMG]