And now, for something completely different...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1313270647' post='2779924']
To those who yearn to take a shot at the ponies, please do, its been far too long since the last war and TPF is bored.

Good luck HoT. Also, brilliant thread.
[/quote]
I am embarrassed to be allied to you right now. Not sure what made you think this was a good idea.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1313271957' post='2779949']
I am embarrassed to be allied to you right now. Not sure what made you think this was a good idea.
[/quote]

Think it over my friend, and the answer will present itself to you. It may even seem rather obvious.

TPF values loyalty and dedication above all else. HoT has always been more then willing to go above and beyond for TPF when asked to help, so it was only natural that we would extend a helping hand to this project as we extended a helping hand to his previous projects.

Plus, tech and senate votes.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1313264097' post='2779807']
I didn't enter this thinking "Hmmm, I want an alliance, where can I draw them from?"

I entered it thinking "This is the most awesome group of people I've ever met, and I would love to be in an alliance with them! This is the perfect way to give back to the people I love!"
[/quote]

You realize how much worse this is then. Congrats on achieving WPE/WAE for eternity.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1313256831' post='2779707']
Okay you know what?

Forget it.

Forget MJ-SF, and forget TOP-NpO.

The next war must be everybody vs. these people.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GUStR.jpg[/img]

Let it begin.

OOC: I can assure the relevant individuals here that what Rebel Virginia speaks is the truth. I have several friends whom frequent 4chan and one of them, to my disgust, frequents /b/. That place is literally the cesspool of the internet only beaten by the likes of Gaia Online and Ponychan. /OOC

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1313272746' post='2779955']
You realize how much worse this is then. Congrats on achieving WPE/WAE for eternity.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GUStR.jpg[/img]

Let it begin.
[/quote]

Where's my flamethrower when I need it?

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1313274207' post='2779986']
Dear Lord... I think I'm going to be sick... Tell me this is a joke!
[/quote]

This is no joke my friend. Come over to our irc channel and we can have a talk.

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/cbreaker/131213933304.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1313273939' post='2779979']
OOC: I can assure the relevant individuals here that what Rebel Virginia speaks is the truth. I have several friends whom frequent 4chan and one of them, to my disgust, frequents /b/. That place is literally the cesspool of the internet only beaten by the likes of Gaia Online and Ponychan. /OOC

Where's my flamethrower when I need it?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg[/img]

This thread has delivered on so many levels.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313276542' post='2780028']
Oh Lord, this actually motivated me enough to seriously consider rebuilding my nation! For the love of Admin, burn it with fire. :mad:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]To burn this alliance to the ground you won't have to build it too much. The majority of them are still 3 NS, or 100 NS at most.[/color]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1313276061' post='2780023']
ur hate feeds me lol haters
[/quote]
What hate? We love you for who you are ~♥

Perhaps you would care to join us in our IRC channel, #ponies? Perhaps we could talk out our differences over a nice cup of tea ~♥

The pony gifs were entertaining for awhile, but people just can't exercise any sort of even the most basic restraint, and so it's all "let's run this !@#$ into the ground" and whatnot. Beating dead horses into a fine pulp and all of that.

More concerning is that a guy would declare himself "princess."

Also, why the $%&@ is there a ponychan? Was that really necessary?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313276775' post='2780032']
[color="#0000FF"]To burn this alliance to the ground you won't have to build it too much. The majority of them are still 3 NS, or 100 NS at most.[/color]
[/quote]
Wasn't Bacon God one of yours? How does one go from being a Sith to this abomination? What are you guys teaching in Sith academy these days?

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1313276921' post='2780035']
The pony gifs were entertaining for awhile, but people just can't exercise any sort of even the most basic restraint, and so it's all "let's run this !@#$ into the ground" and whatnot. Beating dead horses into a fine pulp and all of that.

More concerning is that a guy would declare himself "princess."

Also, why the $%&@ is there a ponychan? Was that really necessary?
[/quote]

I can see I did my job well.

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/cbreaker/1312057773658.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313277218' post='2780045']
Wasn't Bacon God one of yours? How does one go from being a Sith to this abomination? What are you guys teaching in Sith academy these days?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He was one of ours, unfortunately. He started off normal enough, but over the last few months it was nothing but pony pictures from him. He has a nice enough nation, but honestly I cannot say I'll miss the ponies at all. I'm actually a bit relieved that we'll not be seeing anymore of those from him on our boards.

And also, please do not mistake him for a typical Sith. Or for one of us at all.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1313277463' post='2780051']
[color="#0000FF"]He was one of ours, unfortunately. He started off normal enough, but over the last few months it was nothing but pony pictures from him. He has a nice enough nation, but honestly I cannot say I'll miss the ponies at all. I'm actually a bit relieved that we'll not be seeing anymore of those from him on our boards.

And also, please do not mistake him for a typical Sith. Or for one of us at all.[/color]
[/quote]
My sympathies, but, WTF with the dark side of the force over there? I swear, if I see a pony in a Vader helmet.............................

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313277730' post='2780055']
My sympathies, but, WTF with the dark side of the force over there? I swear, if I see a pony in a Vader helmet.............................
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You won't. Not from any of us, anyway.[/color]