Peace in our Time - Weaboo Edition

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308701815' post='2737979']
Rumors say that we would have been on the same side as you two. :ehm:
[/quote]

STA, Valhalla, NpO and TOP fighting on the same side would have made hell frozen over, again.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308701815' post='2737979']
Rumors say that we would have been on the same side as you two. :ehm:
[/quote]
Lies, rumors told [i]me [/i]that you were gonna use the opportunity to roll Polar :awesome:

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308692587' post='2737729']
This literally ruined my day.
[/quote]

Nough said.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1308692673' post='2737737']
Indeed. Let's hope stupidity has fewer victims in the future.
[/quote]

But stupidity leads to war.... war = fun... therefore stupidity = fun....

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308702126' post='2737982']
STA, Valhalla, NpO and TOP fighting on the same side would have made hell frozen over, again.
[/quote]

Oh, to be a fly on the proverbial wall in that coalition channel.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308693284' post='2737789']
This

Chim, you win derp of the day
[/quote]

This makes perfect sense. Both RIA and IAA are quality alliances. Thus any expansion of the war would involve committed fighters on either side and plenty of damage to go around. SoS meanwhile is not a quality alliance so after the war odds are they would be incapable of paying reparations for the damages their unwarranted aggression had caused. Yes they'd be destroyed, but it would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face. No reason to employ scorched earth policies when SoS is clearly willing to keep putting a gun to its head until it finds a loaded chamber.

A good way to have achieved this end might have been for SOS to talk to IAA about their protectorate and having them issue a gag order, as it would be in everyone's best interests.

You know, rather than attack outright, have your two allies immediately declare their support, and then over the next few hours, bravely run away while shouting "we showed you!" over your shoulder because someone decided to call a bluff...i guess it wasn't really a bluff. it was more like they called your bet, and asked to see your hand, and then you said, i have a great hand. and then ran from the table grabbing as much cash as you could.

well played by everyone today was very entertaining.

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1308692426' post='2737718']
As a side note: This was absolutely the dumbest situation I've ever experienced.
[/quote]

The funny part about starting a war over 'attempted recruiting' is that if it ends badly for you, the folks doing the recruiting come off looking, well, kinda, y'know, [b]right[/b].

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1308702178' post='2737984']
Lies, rumors told [i]me [/i]that you were gonna use the opportunity to roll Polar :awesome:
[/quote]

Tis what I heard too. But hey now we can go back to preparing for the end of vacation war or the Christmas war, whichever party decides enough is enough.

I personally would have loved to see these two alliances fight it out, then wait till one party loses 1/4 of their pixels so decides to drag everyone in. Spoiling everyone's plans and creating some further excitement. But hey maybe I'm just an old fool whos been here for wayy too long.

The lengths some smuggos are going to to make SOS look like the losers in a situation where SOS attacked out of the blue with an indefensible position then walked away scott free is highly amusing to me.

Congratulations, Dan. Locke shall now be known as Slick Willy.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308707105' post='2738042']
The lengths some smuggos are going to to make SOS look like the losers in a situation where SOS attacked out of the blue with an indefensible position then walked away scott free is highly amusing to me.

Congratulations, Dan. Locke shall now be known as Slick Willy.
[/quote]
SOS Brigade received my mercy and only barely. I think a bit of Tygaland rubbed off on me.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308702126' post='2737982']
[/quote]

Please, no, don't make me plan another war with STA. I had to sit next to Tyga last time. D:

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1308702189' post='2737985']
But stupidity leads to war.... war = fun... therefore stupidity = fun....
[/quote]

Stupidity leads to war, war leads to curbstomps, curbstomps lead to reps, reps lead to hate, hate.... leads to suffering.

So I believe this means that the Sith are stupid?[/size][/font]

[quote name='jonte' timestamp='1308697599' post='2737927']
I remember Jorost being all up in arms over us ruining all his hard work when iFOK moved to purple.
[/quote]
I also remember pink elephants flying out of your butt... oh wait, that didn't happen either. Silly acid :)

Anyway, the claims were to do with Locke, who is quite dissimilar from Jor.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1308702284' post='2737989']
Oh, to be a fly on the proverbial wall in that coalition channel.
[/quote]
Oh man, it was an incredibly weird mix of alliances, and it probably would have been a ton of fun. Ah well.

-Bama

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1308699179' post='2737955']
I am distinctly disappointed by the lack of reps (to GOONS).
[/quote]

I am distinctly disappointed by the fact that SOS Brigade still exists.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1308708305' post='2738060']
Please, no, don't make me plan another war with STA. I had to sit next to Tyga last time. D:
[/quote]

I'll be worried with you when you have to sit [b]under[/b] Tyga.