Peace in our Time - Weaboo Edition

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1308692426' post='2737718']
As a side note: This was absolutely the dumbest situation I've ever experienced.
[/quote]

[quote name='Enzos' timestamp='1308696026' post='2737897']
Forgot to say something.

LOLCN
[/quote]
Sums it up pretty well.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest apologies to the peanut gallery that they didn't get their war.

I am more than displeased with the aggressive and irrational behaviour displayed by the current leadership of the SOS Brigade, and would have loved the opportunity to teach them a lesson, but there were bigger issues involved here beyond a petty war waged by an animoo alliance.

I promise next time (and I completely expect a next time) I won't be so kind.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1308694654' post='2737851']
You and I had a talk like this before and you sounded pretty similar then about how we ruined your time and effort and work you put into Invicta.
[/quote]

I remember Jorost being all up in arms over us ruining all his hard work when iFOK moved to purple.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1308696534' post='2737903']
Yeah. God forbid that should happen right?
[/quote]

If it meant the prospect of SOS Briade disbanding, I bet the sides wouldn't be as even as you think.

[quote name='jonte' timestamp='1308697599' post='2737927']
I remember Jorost being all up in arms over us ruining all his hard work when iFOK moved to purple.
[/quote]

Jorost? Up in arms? I would love to have seen that.

Very pleased to see this. Congrats to NsO for showing that you don't even care enough about SOS to ask for reps, and congrats to SOS for making yourselves look like fools and your allies look a little silly.

Props to RIA for sticking by SOS though, your ally is totally stupid, but he is your ally and you honour that.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1308696315' post='2737899']
As has been said time and time again, nobody liked SOS before this, and nothing has changed. SOS however, still has their allies.

Seems like a "happy" ending to me.
[/quote]

Upset allies, humiliated and angry members being made to look like cowardly idiots in public vs not being liked by some are two compeltely different things. If you do not think there will be consequences both internally and externally then you are fooling yourself. It is indeed a happy ending... for NsO of course.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308696510' post='2737902']
Our intentions from the outset were relayed to the people who actually had bearing on the decision.[/quote]
See, this line isn't going to cut it either. You've spent the last 24 hours justifying your position to the OWF (along with other members of your alliance). [i]To the OWF[/i]. If this was about you getting a restraining order then you wouldn't have spent the time trying to justify your CB to uninvolved parties. You go directly to IAA and RIA and cut the OWF out.

You've been slapped in the face and you just won't admit it.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308693432' post='2737797']
Yeah, we've all seen your discussions. No one believes you. Instead, now everyone who didn't already think your alliance was a joke now knows that it is. You huffed and puffed, and in the end, you were unable to back up your actions with anything more than a hefty dose of public humiliation.
[/quote]

Christ get out of my head pez! :P

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308699325' post='2737959']
And?
[/quote]

If you can't see how with this type behavior impact negatively on cyberverse, I'm not the one who will explain it to you.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1308699179' post='2737955']
I am distinctly disappointed by the lack of reps (to GOONS).
[/quote]

Agreed. Even if you didn't want them for yourselves, you should atleast have given them to GOONS.

Have fun cleaning the pants that you just !@#$ Xiphosis ;)

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308698315' post='2737940']
See, this line isn't going to cut it either. You've spent the last 24 hours justifying your position to the OWF (along with other members of your alliance). [i]To the OWF[/i]. If this was about you getting a restraining order then you wouldn't have spent the time trying to justify your CB to uninvolved parties. You go directly to IAA and RIA and cut the OWF out.

You've been slapped in the face and you just won't admit it.
[/quote]

This man speaks the truth in better words than I. Banksy I believe you have laid the situation out plainly and correctly here.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308698899' post='2737952']
Christ get out of my head pez! :P
[/quote]

We were probably going to be on the same side of a war! And would have had to discuss things and work together! Our heads would have asploded. :(

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1308701432' post='2737977']
We were probably going to be on the same side of a war! And would have had to discuss things and work together! Our heads would have asploded. :(
[/quote]
Rumors say that we would have been on the same side as you two. :ehm: